CNN, in its desperation to villify all things Trump, glorifies N Korea & the "modern woman"

CNN is so far gone it's really pathetic

N Korea has concentration camps

they beat and kill people that try to leave

and their brutal dictator has a sister - so CNN wants to make her out to be like Ivanka Trump

THIS is what was quoted on CNN

"Kim Yo Jong is the perfect counterpart to this," Hwang said. "And it also is a signal that North Korea is not this crazy, weird former Cold War state -- but it too has young women that are capable and are the future leadership."

Trump should revoke their press privileges; they are just a leftist propaganda outfit anumore

Kim Jong Un's sister is stealing the show at the Winter Olympics - CNN

DVxGx0YWAAIBzl7.jpg
Republicans want concentration camps here for gays.

Some GOP want to concentrate gays, yes, a few.
some liberals want to, and do, shoot conservatives playing softball because they're conservative.

does that mean we focus on the few and pretend they represent the whole?

Pretty amazing. The enemy of my enemy is my friend, I guess.

Look at what the Regressives have to overlook to do this. A regressive regime.

Not unlike their spinning and deflecting after jihadist atrocities.

Actually if you read his link you'll see the OP mischaracterized the whole thing. Never ass-sume.

Pretty amazing. The enemy of my enemy is my friend, I guess. Look at what the Regressives have to overlook to do this. A regressive regime. Not unlike their spinning and deflecting after jihadist atrocities.
Actually if you read his link you'll see the OP mischaracterized the whole thing. Never ass-sume.
From CNN: North Korea is winning the Olympics - and it's not because of sports - CNN
Also: North Korea is a murderous regime, why is the media glamorizing it at the Olympics?
Also: At the Olympics, North Korea’s appalling American media boosters
Also: Critics pan media’s positive coverage of North Korea at Olympics

Deny it all you want.

N Korea has concentration camps

they beat and kill people that try to leave

and their brutal dictator has a sister - so CNN wants to make her out to be like Ivanka Trump

THIS is what was quoted on CNN

"Kim Yo Jong is the perfect counterpart to this," Hwang said. "And it also is a signal that North Korea is not this crazy, weird former Cold War state -- but it too has young women that are capable and are the future leadership."

Trump should revoke their press privileges; they are just a leftist propaganda outfit anumore

Kim Jong Un's sister is stealing the show at the Winter Olympics - CNN

DVxGx0YWAAIBzl7.jpg
Your title is a lie.

Pretty amazing. The enemy of my enemy is my friend, I guess. Look at what the Regressives have to overlook to do this. A regressive regime. Not unlike their spinning and deflecting after jihadist atrocities.
From CNN: North Korea is winning the Olympics - and it's not because of sports - CNN
Also: North Korea is a murderous regime, why is the media glamorizing it at the Olympics?

Deny it all you want.

"Deny" ----- what?

Ain't my job to "deny" ---- it's the OP's job to back up his OP. I said that at the beginning. He ran away.

Deny it all you want.

Instead of drive-by links, care to quote from them to make whatever the point is supposed to be? I survived that whole first one and have no idea.

I did see where it says Kim Yo Jong is "blacklisted by Washington". What does that mean?

------ or could it be that there simply isn't anything specific and that post 36 hit the nail smack dab on the head?

Deny it all you want.

Instead of drive-by links, care to quote from them to make whatever the point is supposed to be? I survived that whole first one and have no idea.

I did see where it says Kim Yo Jong is "blacklisted by Washington". What does that mean?
The point of the thread, and the larger point, are both clear to anyone who isn't (a) being obtuse or (b) too blinded by their ideology to see it.

Deny it all you want.

The point of the thread, and the larger point, are both clear to anyone who isn't (a) being obtuse or (b) too blinded by their ideology to see it.

So you can't articulate it? Falling back on the old "everybody knows" fallacy?
It's so 'clear' that you can't even quote it huh?

Whelp, as I always say, if you can't articulate your point --- you never had one. So I'll take this as affirmation, that post 36 is exactly what it's about.

Deny it all you want.

Whelp, as I always say, if you can't articulate your point --- you never had one. So I'll take this as affirmation, that post 36 is exactly what it's about.
And I made my point in post 46.

Not my problem that it upset you so.

Nope, you have failed to quote anything at all, from any article, that makes any point at all.

And now you'll sit here playing Pee Wee Herman games claiming you win by fallacy.
Grow up. And next time you come to a thread try to have a point in mind first. One you can actually put into words with a bit more weight behind them than "everybody knows".

Nope, you have failed to quote anything at all, from any article, that makes any point at all.

And now you'll sit here playing Pee Wee Herman games claiming you win by fallacy.
Grow up. And next time you come to a thread try to have a point in mind first. One you can actually put into words with a bit more weight behind them than "everybody knows".
Great, thanks.

Deny it all you want.

Pogo has no ideology. All he knows is conformity and if anybody called conservative is against it, then damn it, he's for it.

Deny it all you want.

Pogo has no ideology. All he knows is conformity and if anybody called conservative is against it, then damn it, he's for it.

All I know is logic. And the lack of it when I don't see it.
That's when I start posing those inconvenient questions that can't be answered. QED.

Amazing how the people to whom I pose them can't figure out what that means. Boggles the very mind.

Forum List

Back