CNN, in its desperation to villify all things Trump, glorifies N Korea & the "modern woman"

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
Bham, AL
CNN is so far gone it's really pathetic

N Korea has concentration camps

they beat and kill people that try to leave

and their brutal dictator has a sister - so CNN wants to make her out to be like Ivanka Trump

THIS is what was quoted on CNN

"Kim Yo Jong is the perfect counterpart to this," Hwang said. "And it also is a signal that North Korea is not this crazy, weird former Cold War state -- but it too has young women that are capable and are the future leadership."

Trump should revoke their press privileges; they are just a leftist propaganda outfit anumore

Kim Jong Un's sister is stealing the show at the Winter Olympics - CNN

DVxGx0YWAAIBzl7.jpg

I don't see what the left's attraction is to that woman: She's wormy-looking, full of parasites, and probably doesn't have her original teeth.

But then so are liberals, so I sorta get it.

and their brutal dictator has a sister - so CNN wants to make her out to be like Ivanka Trump

"Kim Yo Jong is the perfect counterpart to this," Hwang said. "And it also is a signal that North Korea is not this crazy, weird former Cold War state -- but it too has young women that are capable and are the future leadership."

Trump should revoke their press privileges; they are just a leftist propaganda outfit anumore

DVxGx0YWAAIBzl7.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- and?

Even CNN's own biggest anchor is slamming the piece... "If you hate US leaders more than you hate the Kim Jong-un regime, you really need to read up on North Korea." -- Jake Tapper

American media loves them some murderous dictators...oh yeah the more suffering they heap on their starving masses the more the American media love them...what kind of sick freak goes into journalism these days??????

They have since edited the story adding more detail about the prisons and political murders conducted by her brother.
They have felt the heat....and revised their story. Which means they knew it was a piece of shit article to begin with. Even comparing her to Melania Trump.

Even CNN's own biggest anchor is slamming the piece... "If you hate US leaders more than you hate the Kim Jong-un regime, you really need to read up on North Korea." -- Jake Tapper

I don't think "hate" is a part of the news.

The content about the sister's role in spying, propaganda and being her brother's eyes and ears, if that's what yo refer to, was already there yesterday when I read it when this thread first appeared. As far as political murders, torture etc committed by her brother --- again brother and sister are two different people. Are you responsible for what your sister does or says?

The content about the sister's role in spying, propaganda and being her brother's eyes and ears, if that's what yo refer to, was already there yesterday when I read it when this thread first appeared. As far as political murders, torture etc committed by her brother --- again brother and sister are two different people. Are you responsible for what your sister does or says?

Really? that's your line of reasoning?

Are two (2) siblings, a brother and sister --- the same person? Are any two people the same person?
Is the article not about the sister?

One is temporarily reminded here of the other extreme of miscounting of Presidents, based on counting the same person -- Grover Cleveland -- as two different people. Shouldn't be that hard.

DVxGx0YWAAIBzl7.jpg
Gulag queen lol

Are two (2) siblings, a brother and sister --- the same person? Are any two people the same person?

It is about the sister, and would you think she doesn't know about her countries murderous/torturous ways???
Really? She sits on the council. She knows very well what is going on, and highly likely takes part in it.
She deserves no such praise. None.

I don't see what the left's attraction is to that woman: She's wormy-looking, full of parasites, and probably doesn't have her original teeth.

Demorats are deranged sociopaths, assorted deviants, and pedophiles, so we needn't be considering anything they think as relevant or important any more. We need to focus on deporting them.

Demorats are deranged sociopaths, assorted deviants, and pedophiles, so we needn't be considering anything they think as relevant or important any more. We need to focus on deporting them.
Whereas that Kim Jong Un...he's a smart cookie.

It is about the sister, and would you think she doesn't know about her countries murderous/torturous ways???
Really? She sits on the council. She knows very well what is going on, and highly likely takes part in it.
She deserves no such praise. None.

"Likely" isn''t close enough for news. Whether she merits "praise" for this or anything else, would be up to the praiser, and that becomes that entity's opinion.

Compare the Media's gushing praise for Kim's sister to the nasty mocking coverage of our first lady Melania Trump. There is no better indication how twisted the MSM has become under Liberal ownership.

The two Asian babes that Al Gore hired in his now defunct experiment in the world of communications were attempting to infiltrate CNN's "people's paradise" when they were arrested and sentenced to 15 years hard labor. When you consider that normal N.K. citizens die of starvation you might consider what two pretty Asian/American babes might look like in 15 years hard labor in North Korea. Al bailed them out for an undisclosed amount of money (and political propaganda?) The point is that CNN must have gone insane to take the side of the only modern dictatorship in the world and the most depraved.

If I assisted my brother in his realm of sickness wouldn't I be considered complicit and therefore guilty too? Your reasoning as usual is kinda screwed up.

If I assisted my brother in his realm of sickness wouldn't I be considered complicit and therefore guilty too? Your reasoning as usual is kinda screwed up.

You might. But whatever your brother did would still not be what you did.

I'm just saying, I see a coupla wags whining that in an article about the sister, it doesn't say enough about the brother. Well --- no. It isn't supposed to. That's uh, kind of why it's about the sister.

Forum List

Back