CNN, in its desperation to villify all things Trump, glorifies N Korea & the "modern woman"

Instead of drive-by links, care to quote from them to make whatever the point is supposed to be? I survived that whole first one and have no idea.

I did see where it says Kim Yo Jong is "blacklisted by Washington". What does that mean?
The point of the thread, and the larger point, are both clear to anyone who isn't (a) being obtuse or (b) too blinded by their ideology to see it.

Pogo has no ideology. All he knows is conformity and if anybody called conservative is against it, then damn it, he's for it.

All I know is logic. And the lack of it when I don't see it.
That's when I start posing those inconvenient questions that can't be answered. QED.

Amazing how the people to whom I pose them can't figure out what that means. Boggles the very mind.
Yes, logic is a concept you have heard of

So is astrophysics.

Even CNN's own biggest anchor is slamming the piece... "If you hate US leaders more than you hate the Kim Jong-un regime, you really need to read up on North Korea." -- Jake Tapper

I don't think "hate" is a part of the news.

The content about the sister's role in spying, propaganda and being her brother's eyes and ears, if that's what yo refer to, was already there yesterday when I read it when this thread first appeared. As far as political murders, torture etc committed by her brother --- again brother and sister are two different people. Are you responsible for what your sister does or says?
If I assisted my brother in his realm of sickness wouldn't I be considered complicit and therefore guilty too? Your reasoning as usual is kinda screwed up.

You might. But whatever your brother did would still not be what you did.

I'm just saying, I see a coupla wags whining that in an article about the sister, it doesn't say enough about the brother. Well --- no. It isn't supposed to. That's uh, kind of why it's about the sister.
i agree with you but if she has assisted him i would also have question about her.

If she wasn't assisting him she would be dead or invisible; she certainly wouldn't be allowed out of N Korea to go south, where she might defect or something. These psychoes like the Mad Midget think nothing of killing relatives, even on just mere whims.

Christians probably think everybody can be 'saved', that everyone has some good in them, etc., and need to be given benefits of the doubt, etc., but that is just wrong; people like The Midget need to be destroyed, for the same reasons rabid animals are put down, hopefully before they kill more people. This is just a real fact of life that these animals thrive in alien, non-Christian cultures, especially rabidly 'atheist' ones like the democrats want to inflict on the U.S., so unless you want to end up tossed in an oven or buried in mass graves in ditches you should be taking measures to prevent that from happening here; 'tolerance' of these animals is just crazy, and only gets a lot of people dead. Thomas Jefferson was fine with deportation as a method of getting rid of degenerate fifth columnist scum, and so should real Americans with any sense.

Last edited:
Picaro has the right of it about dictators. He is stupid when he says that democrats want an atheist dictatorship. It is clear that Picaro and the Mad Midget share some philosophical beliefs.

Picaro has the right of it about dictators. He is stupid when he says that democrats want an atheist dictatorship. It is clear that Picaro and the Mad Midget share some philosophical beliefs.

Looks to me like all that pick-a-row knows is brute force and "kill 'em all" mentality. Which as we all know has worked SOOOO well over millennia.

I don't see what the left's attraction is to that woman: She's wormy-looking, full of parasites, and probably doesn't have her original teeth.

But then so are liberals, so I sorta get it.
Her family hates and kills Americans in their country. Additionally, they kill innocents, including children, and starve their own people.

They are heroes to the left. NK is the Utopia the American left pants after.

Liberal elites, also known as limousine liberals, also known as CNN.... love them some dictators.
Their dream world would be much like the fictional world in "Hunger Games". They live in luxury and are supported by the labors of the "little people".
It is what they have been trying to accomplish for 50 years.

Even CNN's own biggest anchor is slamming the piece... "If you hate US leaders more than you hate the Kim Jong-un regime, you really need to read up on North Korea." -- Jake Tapper

The content about the sister's role in spying, propaganda and being her brother's eyes and ears, if that's what yo refer to, was already there yesterday when I read it when this thread first appeared. As far as political murders, torture etc committed by her brother --- again brother and sister are two different people. Are you responsible for what your sister does or says?
If I assisted my brother in his realm of sickness wouldn't I be considered complicit and therefore guilty too? Your reasoning as usual is kinda screwed up.

I'm just saying, I see a coupla wags whining that in an article about the sister, it doesn't say enough about the brother. Well --- no. It isn't supposed to. That's uh, kind of why it's about the sister.
i agree with you but if she has assisted him i would also have question about her.

If she wasn't assisting him she would be dead or invisible; she certainly wouldn't be allowed out of N Korea to go south, where she might defect or something. These psychoes like the Mad Midget think nothing of killing relatives, even on just mere whims.

Christians probably think everybody can be 'saved', that everyone has some good in them, etc., and need to be given benefits of the doubt, etc., but that is just wrong; people like The Midget need to be destroyed, for the same reasons rabid animals are put down, hopefully before they kill more people. This is just a real fact of life that these animals thrive in alien, non-Christian cultures, especially rabidly 'atheist' ones like the democrats want to inflict on the U.S., so unless you want to end up tossed in an oven or buried in mass graves in ditches you should be taking measures to prevent that from happening here; 'tolerance' of these animals is just crazy, and only gets a lot of people dead. Thomas Jefferson was fine with deportation as a method of getting rid of degenerate fifth columnist scum, and so should real Americans with any sense.
Christians believe everybody can be saved, if they choose to be saved. We also recognize that many choose not to be saved. Don't confuse our belief that we are supposed to share the Word with the unsaved as naivete or a belief that if we just talk good enough, every person who hears the Gospel will embrace salvation. Anybody who is Christian is well aware that there are many many MANY people who reject salvation no matter how convincingly the argument is made.

And don't confuse our faith in Christ and salvation with a belief that people, whether saved or not, should not face consequences for their actions. We can call for the removal of illegals and demand a wall..and still pray for and minister to them. Because there are consequences for criminality, whether you're saved or not. There is judgement. In this life, and the next.

Of course she's assisting him. That's obvious. The question is, to what end.

Let's for the moment and for the sake of argument assume the position of the whiners in this thread is correct, that all of this overturing is a self-interested move by Dim Dong for the sole purpose of putting some band-aids on NK's reputation as an international wacko state. Let's stipulate that his reason for sending his sister to smile and look diplomatic (which has never been done before), his reason for inviting the SK President (which has never been done before) and his reason for joining Olympic teams as joint "Korea" teams (which has, all together now, never been done before) is pure propaganda aiming to get NK taken more seriously in the world.

Still with me?

Now let's say that he succeeds in that propaganda quest, and that sending NK hockey players to join alongside SK players and defer to their coach, opening diplomatic dialogue, etc, does improve the international NK image. ----- Is that not positive reinforcement? Does that not send Dim Dong the message that that --- opening dialogues and cooperating in sports ---- brings respect while defiantly boycotting the Games and starving one's own people --- does not?

Now let's say he fails and that these overtures do not improve the NK wacko reputation --- is that not affirming to Dim Dong that he had it right the first time, that these people (the outside world) really are devils that can't be reasoned with? And if that happens --- will not these whining naysayers be culpable for that failure?

These overtures are powerfully significant. You can't spend 60 years telling your people that those Koreans on the other side of the line are evil, and then tell them oh by the way we teamed up with them in the Olympics, and not have some revisions to do for those people. You can't have the President of South Korea coming in by invitation and maintain your prior rhetoric. Something has to give here ---- let it give already.

That's why he sent his sister. He's too cowardly, and is in too much of a self-dug hole, to do it himself, and this way if her appearance doesn't pan out he can wash his hands of it. And if she succeeds of course he'll take whatever benefits he can get in international status.

And let me float another idea into this mix --- this is pure speculation as none of us are in a position to know but ---- what if all this cooperative gesturing ---- was HER idea? She's described as Dim Dong's most trusted advisor; what if she's talked him into conciliatory gestures? For one thing she's female and therefore not likely to be testosterone-poisoned to the level of Piccolo up there who wants to just nuke 'em and let God sort it out. So she persuades her brother to let her go down as an emissary, to send the "Army of Beauties", to merge the hockey teams, to invite the SK president up.

Whether it's her idea or not, we all WANT that attitude to be positively reinforced. Because the alternative is the brute force dick-waggling bullshit that Pikabo and Dim Dong have been swimming in. It's time to if not pull them out of that pool, at least not stand in their way if they make a move to exit it.

Christians believe everybody can be saved, if they choose to be saved. We also recognize that many choose not to be saved. Don't confuse our belief that we are supposed to share the Word with the unsaved as naivete or a belief that if we just talk good enough, every person who hears the Gospel will embrace salvation. Anybody who is Christian is well aware that there are many many MANY people who reject salvation no matter how convincingly the argument is made.

And don't confuse our faith in Christ and salvation with a belief that people, whether saved or not, should not face consequences for their actions. We can call for the removal of illegals and demand a wall..and still pray for and minister to them. Because there are consequences for criminality, whether you're saved or not. There is judgement. In this life, and the next.

I believe you're sincere, but most of you are very passive, a serious mistake in tactics in dealing with vermin, domestic or foreign. I'm reminded of that Psalm, the one the Byrds, did, about 'There is a season, turn, turn, turn'. It's just time to start dishing out some consequences.

I believe you're sincere, but most of you are very passive, a serious mistake in tactics in dealing with vermin, domestic or foreign. I'm reminded of that Psalm, the one the Byrds, did, about 'There is a season, turn, turn, turn'. It's just time to start dishing out some consequences.

Let's for the moment and for the sake of argument assume the position of the whiners in this thread is correct, that all of this overturing is a self-interested move by Dim Dong for the sole purpose of putting some band-aids on NK's reputation as an international wacko state. Let's stipulate that his reason for sending his sister to smile and look diplomatic (which has never been done before), his reason for inviting the SK President (which has never been done before) and his reason for joining Olympic teams as joint "Korea" teams (which has, all together now, never been done before) is pure propaganda aiming to get NK taken more seriously in the world.

Still with me?

Now let's say that he succeeds in that propaganda quest, and that sending NK hockey players to join alongside SK players and defer to their coach, opening diplomatic dialogue, etc, does improve the international NK image. ----- Is that not positive reinforcement? Does that not send Dim Dong the message that that --- opening dialogues and cooperating in sports ---- brings respect while defiantly boycotting the Games and starving one's own people --- does not?

Now let's say he fails and that these overtures do not improve the NK wacko reputation --- is that not affirming to Dim Dong that he had it right the first time, that these people (the outside world) really are devils that can't be reasoned with? And if that happens --- will not these whining naysayers be culpable for that failure?

These overtures are powerfully significant. You can't spend 60 years telling your people that those Koreans on the other side of the line are evil, and then tell them oh by the way we teamed up with them in the Olympics, and not have some revisions to do for those people. You can't have the President of South Korea coming in by invitation and maintain your prior rhetoric. Something has to give here ---- let it give already.

That's why he sent his sister. He's too cowardly, and is in too much of a self-dug hole, to do it himself, and this way if her appearance doesn't pan out he can wash his hands of it. And if she succeeds of course he'll take whatever benefits he can get in international status.

And let me float another idea into this mix --- this is pure speculation as none of us are in a position to know but ---- what if all this cooperative gesturing ---- was HER idea? She's described as Dim Dong's most trusted advisor; what if she's talked him into conciliatory gestures? For one thing she's female and therefore not likely to be testosterone-poisoned to the level of Piccolo up there who wants to just nuke 'em and let God sort it out. So she persuades her brother to let her go down as an emissary, to send the "Army of Beauties", to merge the hockey teams, to invite the SK president up.

Whether it's her idea or not, we all WANT that attitude to be positively reinforced. Because the alternative is the brute force dick-waggling bullshit that Pikabo and Dim Dong have been swimming in. It's time to if not pull them out of that pool, at least not stand in their way if they make a move to exit it.

Some sort of pop psychology rubbish here, nothing that makes any sense, as usual. People Magazine's editorial philosophy doesn't work in real life, dumbass, and most certainly not with the majority of of the criminal syndicates and assorted scum that make up the world's govts.

We aren't passive. There just aren't as many of us as there are commie dingbats. The left has done a good job creating a big, mentally ill, criminal and dependent voting class.

Still with me?

Some sort of pop psychology rubbish here, nothing that makes any sense, as usual. People Magazine's editorial philosophy doesn't work in real life, dumbass, and most certainly not with the majority of of the criminal syndicates and assorted scum that make up the world's govts.

Pogo is a fruitcake.
Also a liar. I don't read any of his shit any more.

Still with me?

Pogo is a fruitcake.

Even more incoherent and silly than usual, indeed. Probably dope addled and dropping brain cells at a high rate, like most Democratic Party loyalists.

Still with me?

Pogo is a fruitcake.

Even more incoherent and silly than usual, indeed. Probably dope addled and dropping brain cells at a high rate, like most Democratic Party loyalists.
I suspect he is a government *worker*.

I use that term loosely.

"that Psalm, the one the Byrds did" :lmao:

:dig:

Still with me?

Pogo is a fruitcake.

Of course you don't. You can't handle the truth.
Yet that doesn't stop you from sticking words in my mouth as you did yesterday, does it. As I said then -- hypocrisy.

Forum List

Back