CNN, in its desperation to villify all things Trump, glorifies N Korea & the "modern woman"

Even CNN's own biggest anchor is slamming the piece... "If you hate US leaders more than you hate the Kim Jong-un regime, you really need to read up on North Korea." -- Jake Tapper

I don't think "hate" is a part of the news.

The content about the sister's role in spying, propaganda and being her brother's eyes and ears, if that's what yo refer to, was already there yesterday when I read it when this thread first appeared. As far as political murders, torture etc committed by her brother --- again brother and sister are two different people. Are you responsible for what your sister does or says?
If I assisted my brother in his realm of sickness wouldn't I be considered complicit and therefore guilty too? Your reasoning as usual is kinda screwed up.

You might. But whatever your brother did would still not be what you did.

I'm just saying, I see a coupla wags whining that in an article about the sister, it doesn't say enough about the brother. Well --- no. It isn't supposed to. That's uh, kind of why it's about the sister.
i agree with you but if she has assisted him i would also have question about her.

I don't see what the left's attraction is to that woman: She's wormy-looking, full of parasites, and probably doesn't have her original teeth.

But then so are liberals, so I sorta get it.

Demorats are deranged sociopaths, assorted deviants, and pedophiles, so we needn't be considering anything they think as relevant or important any more. We need to focus on deporting them.
Whereas that Kim Jong Un...he's a smart cookie.

Sociopaths and psychos can be intelligent, yes, or at least cunning; I think it's more of a case of the latter than the former.

CNN is so far gone it's really pathetic

N Korea has concentration camps

they beat and kill people that try to leave

and their brutal dictator has a sister - so CNN wants to make her out to be like Ivanka Trump

THIS is what was quoted on CNN

"Kim Yo Jong is the perfect counterpart to this," Hwang said. "And it also is a signal that North Korea is not this crazy, weird former Cold War state -- but it too has young women that are capable and are the future leadership."

Trump should revoke their press privileges; they are just a leftist propaganda outfit anumore

Kim Jong Un's sister is stealing the show at the Winter Olympics - CNN

DVxGx0YWAAIBzl7.jpg
Everyone, read dcbl's link carefully and then think. He missed the boat . . . again.

I don't see what the left's attraction is to that woman: She's wormy-looking, full of parasites, and probably doesn't have her original teeth.

of course they would swoon all over her

after all she represents total leftism and she is the elite

not so long ago they thought her brother was a great guy

Demorats are deranged sociopaths, assorted deviants, and pedophiles, so we needn't be considering anything they think as relevant or important any more. We need to focus on deporting them.

Sociopaths and psychos can be intelligent, yes, or at least cunning; I think it's more of a case of the latter than the former.
I'm pretty sure that the official Whitehouse position is that he's a smart cookie.

I'm pretty sure that the official Whitehouse position is that he's a smart cookie.

I think the White House position is that he's a total POS and needs to fried like a chicken strip.

She is a communist thug who can’t be criticized by the repressed citizens of her country. American Marxists are not only awestruck but jealous of what appear to them to be her superpowers.
Her brothers regime also opposes Trump like they do.

55975647-1F91-4FEB-A896-E3A4FDA29329.png

almost......just almost makes you puke

Blitzer and Anderson are clearly major beneficiaries of White Male Privilege, so at the next Women's March For Something Or Other they should put on pussy hats and loin cloths and march at the rear, flagellating themselves with scourges made of leather straps and razor blades, hopefully until they bleed to death like the morons they are.

I agree that if a person is looking for impartial reporting, s/he will NOT watch CNN.

NEVERTHELESS, I believe it is unfair to bash the liberal media for playing up the story of Marshal Kim's sister's brief visit to the Olympics.

Yes, from what we know, North Korea is a brutal dictatorship,

But I am guessing that the liberal media simply wanted to give its viewers some relief from all the heavy political reporting.

For example, remember when the media went ga ga over ping pong diplomacy in China (which was at that time an even more brutal dictatorship than it is today)?

The human interest story is always more palatable than constant pontificating.

Just this morning, in fact, I read this quotation attributed to Lord Northcliffe (who owned some newspapers in England dedicated to sensationalism). He told his journalists:

"Never lose your sense of the superficial."

I agree that if a person is looking for impartial reporting, s/he will NOT watch CNN.

NEVERTHELESS, I believe it is unfair to bash the liberal media for playing up the story of Marshal Kim's sister's brief visit to the Olympics.

Yes, from what we know, North Korea is a brutal dictatorship,

But I am guessing that the liberal media simply wanted to give its viewers some relief from all the heavy political reporting.

For example, remember when the media went ga ga over ping pong diplomacy in China (which was at that time an even more brutal dictatorship than it is today)?

The human interest story is always more palatable than constant pontificating.

Just this morning, in fact, I read this quotation attributed to Lord Northcliffe (who owned some newspapers in England dedicated to sensationalism). He told his journalists:

"Never lose your sense of the superficial."

Excellent post. :thup:

The acute irony here of course is that while North Korea is completely about propaganda, here we have our own wags wetting their pants because somebody dared to stray from our own anti-NK propaganda line and suggest the monster has family -- meaning they themselves yearn for the same kind of robotic mindset from their own press that runs that of North Korea.

Upon which I will expound on in the next post.

Last edited:
The Mesmerizing Spectacle of North Korea's "Army of Beauties" at the Winter Olympics

>> Cheerleading, by nature, is a form of propaganda—I can say this, I think, having cheered in Texas for six years. But the North Korean cheerleading squad, which will perform at the Winter Olympics opening ceremonies, this Friday, in Pyeongchang, South Korea, occupies its own stratosphere of weaponized comeliness and discipline. The squad, which has been dubbed, in South Korea, the “army of beauties,” presents a doll-house version of military service: girls in their late teens and early twenties are plucked from the country’s most prestigious universities and charged with making North Korea look good. The cheerleaders are chosen on the basis of appearance and ideology—they undergo background checks, to insure that there are no defectors or enemy sympathizers in their families, and they must be pretty (and at least five feet three). At this year’s Olympics, two hundred and thirty cheerleaders from North Korea will be in attendance. The country is sending about two dozen athletes.

The cheerleaders haven’t been seen outside North Korea for some time. A sparse collection of aughts-era photos and video shows them in unnerving numbers, as uniform and multitudinous as bees on a hive. They’re often dressed like golf caddies, in baseball hats and crisp polo shirts in bright red and white.

Past cheer captains have inspired dedicated online fan clubs in South Korea, where the cheerleaders have been accumulating devotees since 2002. That year, two hundred and eighty-eight of them arrived in Busan, for the Asian Games—the largest group of North Koreans to arrive in South Korea since the Korean War. In 2003, three hundred cheerleaders, clothed in attire that the Washington Post described as “part Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders, part Red Army,” travelled to the Universiade Games, in Daegu. “What do we want?” they shouted at the South Korean crowd. “Unification!” the crowd shouted back. They raised North Korean flags and chanted, “Skill! Technique! Focus!On the same trip, the cheerleaders caused a scene when they spotted, mid-transit, a welcome poster featuring Kim Jong Il that was getting rained on. Six buses stopped on the side of the road. Thirty or so sobbing girls ran back to retrieve the poster. A South Korean police officer told the Chosun Ilbo newspaper that the cheerleaders were “wailing loudly as they got on the bus, like women who had just lost their husbands. People who were at the scene were saying that it was beyond their comprehension, and some even said it gave them the chills.” <<

"girls in their late teens and early twenties are plucked from the country’s most prestigious universities and charged with making North Korea look good." --- and also, the ones who get to eat.

Department of Elucidating Background:

>> ..... It’s always funny to recall that cheerleading actually originated, in the late nineteenth century, with men. In 1911, The Nation wrote that being a cheerleader was “one of the most valuable things a boy can take away from college . . . it ranks hardly second to that of having been a quarter-back.” Eisenhower and F.D.R. were cheerleaders. Women weren’t even allowed to cheer until 1923. After that, the pastime changed. Cheerleaders began to seem decorative and submissive: the idea being that if women were cheerleaders, then cheerleaders must be there to look pretty, and to do what they’re told. By the twenty-first century, the idea of a powerful man being a cheerleader was something of a punch line. <<​

and their brutal dictator has a sister - so CNN wants to make her out to be like Ivanka Trump

"Kim Yo Jong is the perfect counterpart to this," Hwang said. "And it also is a signal that North Korea is not this crazy, weird former Cold War state -- but it too has young women that are capable and are the future leadership."

Trump should revoke their press privileges; they are just a leftist propaganda outfit anumore

DVxGx0YWAAIBzl7.jpg
Everyone, read dcbl's link carefully and then think. He missed the boat . . . again.

Ultimately this thread isn't about either of the Dim Dungs, or North Korea, or about politics at all. At base this thread is a whine that there exists an article out there that wants to look inside something to figure out what makes North Korea tick. And that's analytical.

And that's the problem right there. The whiners don't want, and can't handle, analysis. They don't want to know facts or contexts or what makes them tick. They just want emotion --- that's it. That's perfectly clear from all the emotional trigger-terms throughout this thread, starting with the title ("desperation"/"vilify"/"glorify") and runs through the posts:

She's wormy-looking, full of parasites, and probably doesn't have her original teeth.

what kind of sick freak goes into journalism these days??????

the Media's gushing praise for Kim's sister

The point is that CNN must have gone insane to take the side of the only modern dictatorship in the world and the most depraved.

This is why CNN is going down the toilet ... where it belongs.

and of course the most bizarre diversion:

Demorats are deranged sociopaths, assorted deviants, and pedophiles,

Really the thread belongs in the Emmanuel Goldstein forum. Where it can take a nice Midol.

DVxGx0YWAAIBzl7.jpg

Ultimately this thread isn't about either of the Dim Dungs, or North Korea, or about politics at all. At base this thread is a whine that there exists an article out there that wants to look inside something to figure out what makes North Korea tick. And that's analytical.

And that's the problem right there. The whiners don't want, and can't handle, analysis. They don't want to know facts or contexts or what makes them tick. They just want emotion --- that's it. That's perfectly clear from all the emotional trigger-terms throughout this thread, starting with the title ("desperation"/"vilify"/"glorify") and runs through the posts:

She's wormy-looking, full of parasites, and probably doesn't have her original teeth.

The point is that CNN must have gone insane to take the side of the only modern dictatorship in the world and the most depraved.

Really the thread belongs in the Emmanuel Goldstein forum. Where it can take a nice Midol.
Did that take you long to put together? I hope not because it makes no sense what so ever....

DVxGx0YWAAIBzl7.jpg

Did that take you long to put together? I hope not because it makes no sense what so ever....

You're not familiar with Midol? Or Emmanuel Goldstein?
"Two Minutes Hate" ring a bell?

DVxGx0YWAAIBzl7.jpg

pogo she prides herself on not making sense

Forum List

Back