CNN/HuffPost Report New Source Backs Reid's Claim

Black liberation theology is a theological perspective found in some Christian churches and the Nation of Islam in the United States which holds race as the primary catalyst behind the followers point of view. It is an instance of the liberation theology which originated in 1931 from Islamic speakers on black empowerment and incorporates viewpoints from Catholic theologians in the 1950s.

Black liberation theology - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Black liberation theology is a theological perspective found in some Christian churches and the Nation of Islam in the United States which holds race as the primary catalyst behind the followers point of view. It is an instance of the liberation theology which originated in 1931 from Islamic speakers on black empowerment and incorporates viewpoints from Catholic theologians in the 1950s.

Black liberation theology - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Again, could have sworn we resolved the "black liberation" thing a long time ago...

So why are you against blacks being "liberated" anyway? I thought you wingnuts were all for "liberty"...

great, then you can understand why someone would not vote for a candidate whose religion is Black Liberation Theology.

Is that like an official religion?

So you don't think black liberation is a good thing? I though we settled that in the Civil War, but I could be wrong.

you are asking the wrong person.

ask Obama

Obama was asked and answered, and frankly, most people were happy with his response. I wasn't. I thought it was kind of low throwing granny under the bus, but there you are.

And if you want to really talk about religous whacky, we can talk about Magic underpants, being a God on your own world, pedaphile Prophets, lost tribes of Israel in America, baptizing dead holocaust victims, and all sorts of crazy stuff the Mormons believe in... if you really want to go there.

I think that's a bit more serious than "liberated black folks".

What's Obama's excuse for not releasing his school records?

Because no presidential candidate has ever released school records before.

Bush and Gore did.
Bush had better grades.

Bush did not.

In 1999, the New Yorker published an apparently purloined copy of George W. Bush's Yale transcript before he became the Republican nominee for president.​

College transcripts replace birth certificate for Obama detractors

Is that like an official religion?

So you don't think black liberation is a good thing? I though we settled that in the Civil War, but I could be wrong.

you are asking the wrong person.

ask Obama

Obama was asked and answered, and frankly, most people were happy with his response. I wasn't. I thought it was kind of low throwing granny under the bus, but there you are.

And if you want to really talk about religous whacky, we can talk about Magic underpants, being a God on your own world, pedaphile Prophets, lost tribes of Israel in America, baptizing dead holocaust victims, and all sorts of crazy stuff the Mormons believe in... if you really want to go there.

I think that's a bit more serious than "liberated black folks".

BLT is not about true liberation. Thay already have that.

BLT is more about black power and hating white people. I find that more disturbing than the mormon weirdness.

ps the granny, typical white person comment was reaaling. He has never explained that? Why ?

Last edited:

Bush and Gore did.
Bush had better grades.

Bush did not.

In 1999, the New Yorker published an apparently purloined copy of George W. Bush's Yale transcript before he became the Republican nominee for president.​

At least Bush had higher grades than Obama did.

BLT is not about true liberation. Thay already have that.

BLT is more about black power and hating white people. I find that more disturbing than the mormon weirdness.

ps the granny, typical white person comment was reaaling. He has never explained that? Why ?

If you think that black folks have equal standing to white folks in this country, you've got a hole in your head.

I thought he explained it well. We all have people in our lives that says stuff we don't agree with and kind of embarrasses us. I have a brother I never invite to parties with people I still want to be friends with the next day.

I think what Wright said was reprehensible... and completely irrelevent to Obama.

I heard that Harry Reid became a Senator with very little cash in his pocket.

I heard that that Reagan had a love child with one of the aliens that crashed in Roswell. Maybe you should find a link to a credible source.

Now he's a multi millionaire.....just how did he do it making less than 175,000 a year? :eusa_whistle:

Some old fashioned fiscal responsibility could easily do that. Take $100,000 every year and put it into savings. That alone would make Reid a multi millionaire after 26 years in the Senate. If, after five years of savings, he started investing all that money into safe mutual funds investments with an APR of 5%, that alone would turn into more than $5 million by now.

Bush and Gore did.
Bush had better grades.

Bush did not.

Well, no he didn't, because Obama had a 3.7 GPA. Bush's GPA was 2.75

What was George W Bush's GPA at Yale

Bush and Gore did.
Bush had better grades.

Bush did not.

Are you attempting sarcasm or just really confused? Bush, as we all know, was a C student. President Obama, as we all know, graduated magna cum laude from Harvard. That doesn't happen to C students.

Bush did not.

Are you attempting sarcasm or just really confused? Bush, as we all know, was a C student. President Obama, as we all know, graduated magna cum laude from Harvard. That doesn't happen to C students.

Obama didnt go to Harvard College.

Bush and Gore did.
Bush had better grades.
Bush bragged about being a "C" student.

John F'in sKerry was a D student... just sayin'...

Maybe there's a lesson here. The American people don't care about a person's college grades from 30-40 years ago when electing a President. It's just not an issue for them, it would seem. So enough with all this babble about Obama's college records, and the failed comparison of Romney's tax returns to the college records. It's comparing apples to watermelons.

Best irony of this whole affair -

this morning on CNBC, Donald Trump, king of the anonymous sources of birther nonsense, was ranting about how wrong it was of Reid to cite an anonymous source with this charge.

Best irony of this whole affair -

this morning on CNBC, Donald Trump, king of the anonymous sources of birther nonsense, was ranting about how wrong it was of Reid to cite an anonymous source with this charge.

And Trump matters HOW?? Because he was on a commentary piece or entertainment show??

The fact is that Reid sounds like Jon Lovitz on this... "Yeah, that's my wife. Morgan Fairchild. Yeah.. That's the ticket"

And when this blows over or turns out to be nothing (99.99% guaranteed)... Reid, the Obamalama campaign, and the rabid left will just try and throw more poo and see what the media or the looney loyal extremists cling on to

We'll see when he releases them...or not. He won't become President if he doesn't so:

They will either be released or it won't matter because he'll no longer be a candidate for President.

Obama is the one who will be out of a job, and it comes from his telling people everywhere he was born in Kenya through his first year in the Senate. After that, the DNC decided to groom him for the Presidency, pulled out the file on the Hawaiian governor, found a lot of stuff, made a lot of threats, total cooperation or else.

Democrats didn't invent the internet, but they did add to the greater body of knowledge on how to be corrupt and get away with it.

You people are soooooooooooo toast we're gonna dip ya in egg and put maple syrup on it. Yom!

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

R.O.A.R.

I would like to enter this post into the category for the "Doucheiest Fucking Post of All Fucking Time" award. That toast line was CRINGETASTIC.

Actually, I thought it was just incredibly stupid and unsophisticated. I mean, "ROAR"? Who the fuck is that guy, a conservative Howard Dean?

Mint Raw Money could clear this thing up in 10 minutes...why doesn't he do it!?!
Same reason Bammy hides his real bc. :lmao:

And this is exactly the idiocy of the apologists here. The Romney tax return question is, apparently, a birther issue. And that is why you idiots should shut up if you want Romney to win, because every time you open your mouths, you make Obama look more attractive to the eyes of undecided voters.

CNN (Communist News Network), HuffPoop, and Reid have ben caught lying before. And when they caught lying on this one, the ignorant Dem-Bots will just shrug it off like it never happened. This is digraceful petty Poltics. And the People know it. Very bad Karma for Reid and the others on this one. What goes around, does come back aound.

Bush and Gore did.
Bush had better grades.

Bush did not.

Exactly why is the smartest President in history afraid to release those records?

Forum List

Back