CNN Host Corners Darrell Issa Over Claim That Obama Conspired To Target Tea Party

It's still a no-brainer. Of course he conspired to target the Tea Party. The orders obviously came from the top. And it doesn't matter how much the Left/Globalist Media attempts to defend the indefensible. It's a Nixon sequel. Now we're just awaiting his equivalent of Nixon's "I'm not a Crook" speech. Stay tuned.

Yeah, it's all one big conspiracy. Right?

considering they didn't release the first 67 hours of communications, changed the talking points 12 times, and had them end up not looking like what our intellgience was saying happened, went out on talk shows promoting what did not happen, aired ads stating it was a video, went before the UN stating it was a video, well, you tell me...

that's your take on things. I actually posted the transcript for ya. Just read back .

And the title of this thread? It's a joke. Nothing that was said in that video supports it.

I watched the debate. Romney lied. Candy corrected him.

And Candy pretty much covered Obama's butt. Once again, here is the transcript in which he eludes to the video for ya.

Remarks by the President on the Deaths of U.S. Embassy Staff in Libya

Rose Garden

10:43 A.M. EDT

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. Every day, all across the world, American diplomats and civilians work tirelessly to advance the interests and values of our nation. Often, they are away from their families. Sometimes, they brave great danger.

Yesterday, four of these extraordinary Americans were killed in an attack on our diplomatic post in Benghazi. Among those killed was our Ambassador, Chris Stevens, as well as Foreign Service Officer Sean Smith. We are still notifying the families of the others who were killed. And today, the American people stand united in holding the families of the four Americans in our thoughts and in our prayers.

The United States condemns in the strongest terms this outrageous and shocking attack. We're working with the government of Libya to secure our diplomats. I've also directed my administration to increase our security at diplomatic posts around the world. And make no mistake, we will work with the Libyan government to bring to justice the killers who attacked our people.

Since our founding, the United States has been a nation that respects all faiths. We reject all efforts to denigrate the religious beliefs of others. But there is absolutely no justification to this type of senseless violence. None. The world must stand together to unequivocally reject these brutal acts.

Opps, you forgot this part of his remarks....

"No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character, or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for. Today we mourn four more Americans who represent the very best of the United States of America. We will not waver in our commitment to see that justice is done for this terrible act. And make no mistake, justice will be done.

But we also know that the lives these Americans led stand in stark contrast to those of their attackers. These four Americans stood up for freedom and human dignity. They should give every American great pride in the country that they served, and the hope that our flag represents to people around the globe who also yearn to live in freedom and with dignity."

Carry on.

Remarks by the President on the Deaths of U.S. Embassy Staff in Libya | The White House

I only hope they are truly able to get all the documents regarding the IRS so we know whether it started in the DC office or not. I can only hope their are redundant systems in place to keep anything from totally disappearing.

She caught him lying. See I don't need any analogies or "this is like that" reasoning. Crowley caught Issa Lying. Period. You don't deny that because you know it's true..instead you're mad about it.

that's your take on things. I actually posted the transcript for ya. Just read back .

And the title of this thread? It's a joke. Nothing that was said in that video supports it.

Whats your take on this and what specifically in the transcript are you referring too that shows it differently? I'll wait

Maybe Depot missed this so I'll give him another chance

I watched the debate. Romney lied. Candy corrected him.

And Candy pretty much covered Obama's butt. Once again, here is the transcript in which he eludes to the video for ya.

Remarks by the President on the Deaths of U.S. Embassy Staff in Libya

Rose Garden

10:43 A.M. EDT

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. Every day, all across the world, American diplomats and civilians work tirelessly to advance the interests and values of our nation. Often, they are away from their families. Sometimes, they brave great danger.

Yesterday, four of these extraordinary Americans were killed in an attack on our diplomatic post in Benghazi. Among those killed was our Ambassador, Chris Stevens, as well as Foreign Service Officer Sean Smith. We are still notifying the families of the others who were killed. And today, the American people stand united in holding the families of the four Americans in our thoughts and in our prayers.

The United States condemns in the strongest terms this outrageous and shocking attack. We're working with the government of Libya to secure our diplomats. I've also directed my administration to increase our security at diplomatic posts around the world. And make no mistake, we will work with the Libyan government to bring to justice the killers who attacked our people.

Since our founding, the United States has been a nation that respects all faiths. We reject all efforts to denigrate the religious beliefs of others. But there is absolutely no justification to this type of senseless violence. None. The world must stand together to unequivocally reject these brutal acts.

Opps, you forgot this part of his remarks....

"No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character, or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for. Today we mourn four more Americans who represent the very best of the United States of America. We will not waver in our commitment to see that justice is done for this terrible act. And make no mistake, justice will be done.

But we also know that the lives these Americans led stand in stark contrast to those of their attackers. These four Americans stood up for freedom and human dignity. They should give every American great pride in the country that they served, and the hope that our flag represents to people around the globe who also yearn to live in freedom and with dignity."

Carry on.

Remarks by the President on the Deaths of U.S. Embassy Staff in Libya | The White House

No, I didn't it was covered in the other snippits I included. It was said right after he brought up the original 9/11, after he had eluded to the Benghazi attack being due to someones intolerance of someone elses religion.

Of course, yesterday was already a painful day for our nation as we marked the solemn memory of the 9/11 attacks. We mourned with the families who were lost on that day. I visited the graves of troops who made the ultimate sacrifice in Iraq and Afghanistan at the hallowed grounds of Arlington Cemetery, and had the opportunity to say thank you and visit some of our wounded warriors at Walter Reed. And then last night, we learned the news of this attack in Benghazi.

As Americans, let us never, ever forget that our freedom is only sustained because there are people who are willing to fight for it, to stand up for it, and in some cases, lay down their lives for it. Our country is only as strong as the character of our people and the service of those both civilian and military who represent us around the globe.

No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character, or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for.
(then he turns back to the deaths of the 4 Americans)

Today we mourn four more Americans who represent the very best of the United States of America. We will not waver in our commitment to see that justice is done for this terrible act. And make no mistake, justice will be done.

But we also know that the lives these Americans led stand in stark contrast to those of their attackers. These four Americans stood up for freedom and human dignity. They should give every American great pride in the country that they served, and the hope that our flag represents to people around the globe who also yearn to live in freedom and with dignity.

We grieve with their families, but let us carry on their memory, and let us continue their work of seeking a stronger America and a better world for all of our children.

Thank you. May God bless the memory of those we lost and may God bless the United States of America.

END
10:48 A.M. EDT

Whats your take on this and what specifically in the transcript are you referring too that shows it differently? I'll wait

Maybe Depot missed this so I'll give him another chance

I never heard him accuse Obama to have conspired anything.

oh boy, expecting people to take "candy some host from Cnn) as correcting a LIE to a sitting Congressman who is in the invistigations, is like expecting you all to take Rush pointing out ALL THE LIES Obama has told..

get real...

She caught him lying. See I don't need any analogies or "this is like that" reasoning. Crowley caught Issa Lying. Period. You don't deny that because you know it's true..instead you're mad about it.

This is how it happened and you DEPOT claimed that you posted transcripts showing my "take" on it was false.

I asked your take and point out where the transcript shows it. You haven't.

This is how it happened and you DEPOT claimed that you posted transcripts showing my "take" on it was false.

I asked your take and point out where the transcript shows it. You haven't.

actually I did. ANd I can't be mad about something that I knew immediately was false when she said it. And she even admitted to it, later by trying to parse words. Even other media called her out on it. CBS, as I posted the link above for you, was one of them .

I know, I know...you did post it already but you're unable to do it now. Aint that convenient?

I know, I know...you did post it already but you're unable to do it now. Aint that convenient?

I know, I know, you can't use your mouse to scroll or click on back pages. Ain't that convenient.

So you claim you posted it. I asked for the transcript and what part in the transcript shows this is false and your response is that, I should find it myself and I should read the transcript and pick the part I think YOU are referring too.

Suuuuuuuure

Still no pony for you, wingnuts.

investigations still going on. but as we see (Candy) has become more important....and pony? are you out of unicorns?

but hey, you did get a atta boy for your post..

sheeesh

Last edited:

Forum List

Back