CNN Host Corners Darrell Issa Over Claim That Obama Conspired To Target Tea Party

Seems like it takes a liberal woman to put republicans like that car thief issa in their place. Issa couldn't even pass a background check to be a government employee. She didn't let the mittster control the second presidential debate like jim lerehr allowed him to do in the first debate either. Go Candy go.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wv26LqfWhZY]Tom Morello - Ease My Revolutionary Mind - YouTube[/ame]

Obama Cult is no different than any other cult, they will follow him to the ends of the Earth

Democrats LIKE what the IRS is doing and will go to any lengths to prevent the criminal behavior from being stopped.

Would this be the same CNN host who as the moderator of a Presidential debate felt the need to defend President Obama during the debate even though defending anyone in a debate is not the job of the moderator in any way shape or form?

Defend Obama? Is that what they call telling the truth nowadays? Or should the host let Politicians lie even when they know it to be a lie.

Sounds like someone wants more lies and pissed that Crowley didn't let them remain ignorant of the facts....SOO UNFAIR!!

Since when is the media in the business of defending the administration rather than searching for the truth? Wonder why CNN's ratings are lower than the comedy channel?

Republicans are actually mad at someone for correcting a lie that was put on national television.

I'd love to hear the reasoning behind the anger:
Crowley shouldn't attempt to correct a lie, that's not her job as a journalist! or maybe
Crowley is the host, hosts let the debaters say whatever they want even if it is a lie! or
Let everyone lie, no one should get in the way of someones right to lie to the American people!

So what? Where's the proof that Obama was behind it? That's the thread topic.

Reasearch Lois Learner and Obama Chicago connection...the dots are a coming together...
Obama has got some dirty hands, but we wont ever expect his cult followers to ever admit that..so showing you all proof is WORTHLESS

So what? Where's the proof that Obama was behind it? That's the thread topic.

Reasearch Lois Learner and Obama Chicago connection...the dots are a coming together...
Obama has got some dirty hands, but we wont ever expect his cult followers to ever admit that..so showing you all proof is WORTHLESS

Shouldn't you wait and see if any of the dots connect before calling Obama a liar? How are Obama's hands dirty?

Republicans are actually mad at someone for correcting a lie that was put on national television.

Crowley shouldn't attempt to correct a lie, that's not her job as a journalist! or maybe
Crowley is the host, hosts let the debaters say whatever they want even if it is a lie! or
Let everyone lie, no one should get in the way of someones right to lie to the American people!

oh boy, expecting people to take "candy some host from Cnn) as correcting a LIE to a sitting Congressman who is in the invistigations, is like expecting you all to take Rush pointing out ALL THE LIES Obama has told..

get real...

Last edited:
cnn_debate_libya_121016c-615x345.jpg

Romney shouldn't have lied if he didn't want corrected. It ain't rocket science...

cnn_debate_libya_121016c-615x345.jpg

Romney shouldn't have lied if he didn't want corrected. It ain't rocket science...

raw story? you just swallow everything some left wing site says don't you?

now you have to bring up Romney to defend your Dear leader..you people are sad

oh boy, expecting people to take "candy some host from Cnn) as correcting a LIE to a sitting Congressman who is in the invistigations, is like expecting you all to take Rush pointing out ALL THE LIES Obama has told..

get real...

She caught him lying. See I don't need any analogies or "this is like that" reasoning. Crowley caught Issa Lying. Period. You don't deny that because you know it's true..instead you're mad about it.

Candy Crowley....Good thing she doesn't have a track record of being a White House pimp.

Oh, wait......

Oh, wait - Odd-Dude is making disparaging remarks about someone more accomplished, much more intelligent and capable than he without a shred of evidence. Anyone surprised?

Watch now, he will pull out his thesarus and post a sentence or two attacking me and the "gubmint".

get real...

She caught him lying. See I don't need any analogies or "this is like that" reasoning. Crowley caught Issa Lying. Period. You don't deny that because you know it's true..instead you're mad about it.

that's your take on things. I actually posted the transcript for ya. Just read back .

And the title of this thread? It's a joke. Nothing that was said in that video supports it.

get real...

that's your take on things. I actually posted the transcript for ya. Just read back .

And the title of this thread? It's a joke. Nothing that was said in that video supports it.

I watched the debate. Romney lied. Candy corrected him.

Crowley basically called Vulture Romeny a liar in a debate - the word never came out, she said something like Willard was "incorrect" or what he said was "not true" and she was proved correct.

She's the only debate moderator with any balls since Bernard Shaw froze the audience and stunned a candidate many years ago.

She was licking O's balls in the debates.

Forum List

Back