“CNN… can’t retract the story and they can’t admit they lied.”

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Althouse: "CNN... can’t retract the story and they can’t admit they lied."
B20BF732-D527-49C9-A327-C38BD1C3C8A1.gif

I’m sure CNN will protect its dignity by doxxing the creator of that meme.

The vast majority of left loons watch CNN...which explains their ignorance on an abundance of topics

View attachment 214052

although to any reasonable person CNN most assuredly lied (again)

--- Again, about what (again)?

Get your news from some other sources besides CNN and maybe you'd figure it out instead of asking stupid questions.

Another CNN smear. We all know you Trumpist hate any real news, especially news that criticizes the Orange creep in the White House. We know you think Trump is above the law. There are those of us that think the Constitution still matters. Trumpists obviously do not.

View attachment 214052

Get your news from some other sources besides CNN and maybe you'd figure it out instead of asking stupid questions.

I didn't start the fucking thread that has no reference for itself DID I DUMBASS?

I asked what the fuck the OP was talking about. Three days ago. He ran away. Yet here you are, not even responsible for the thread, trying to white-knight for a question that has no answer that the OP ran away from, bravely ran away.

Now on to thing two.

HOW THE FUCK WOULD I KNOW what he's even talking about if I "got my news from some other source besides CNN" ---- when the fucking thread is ABOUT CNN??

Think much DUMBASS?

I don't even have a TV. I have no idea what he's talking about. You don't either. Because you're a Dumbass.

Another CNN smear. We all know you Trumpist hate any real news, especially news that criticizes the Orange creep in the White House. We know you think Trump is above the law. There are those of us that think the Constitution still matters. Trumpists obviously do not.

You sound like Megyn "Her Fatness" McCain at her daddy's funeral.

You related?

View attachment 214052

I didn't start the fucking thread that has no reference for itself DID I DUMBASS?

I asked what the fuck the OP was talking about. Three days ago. He ran away. Yet here you are, not even responsible for the thread, trying to white-knight for a question that has no answer that the OP ran away from, bravely ran away.

Now on to thing two.

HOW THE FUCK WOULD I KNOW what he's even talking about if I "got my news from some other source besides CNN" ---- when the fucking thread is ABOUT CNN??

Think much DUMBASS?

I don't even have a TV. I have no idea what he's talking about. You don't either. Because you're a Dumbass.

Melting down like Megyn.

Must be contagious
(Hee-Hee-Hee).

You sound like Megyn "Her Fatness" McCain at her daddy's funeral.

You related?
You sound like Orange Orangutan in the Oval Office. You related?

Forum List

Back