Enemy Of The People?

Wouldn't the actual enemy be the leakERS in this case?

Just a thought.

They would rather cause harm to America than give Trump a chance at another win....Yep I'd would have to say they have become my enemy....

Time to put a few of these out of control seditious pricks in prison to wake the rest of them up.....

Trump is going to get reporters killed...like Putin has

For reporting what Trump *actually* said?

I don't think 'sedition' means what you think it means
I know exactly what sedition means...if the shoe fits...
trying to paint a negative light on our president on a daily bases and ignoring his successes is an act that an enemy of my nation would do...and that is what CNN is doing each and every day....

For reporting what Trump *actually* said?

I don't think 'sedition' means what you think it means
I know exactly what sedition means...if the shoe fits...
trying to paint a negative light on our president on a daily bases and ignoring his successes is an act that an enemy of my nation would do...and that is what CNN is doing each and every day....

Quoting the truth and Trump's actual words isn't sedition.

Or anything even remotely close to it.

But thank you for sharing with us your desire to imprison the press if they report the truth about Trump.

These numbnuts think the Bloomberg reporters leaked the story.

So stupid.
These numbnuts think the Bloomberg reporters leaked the story.

So stupid.
For curiosity's sake, who do you think leaked the comments if Bloomberg isn't responsible?

Dunno. Someone with access to the information. Bloomberg has denied sharing it. So it could be someone within their organization. Or someone else who was there when the comments were offered.

Forum List

Back