CNN And The Curious Case Of The 'Full Semi-Automatic' Rifle

CNN 3 star general is as smart as a box of rocks, doesnt know a weapon if it hit him in the head.

• Fully semi-automatic weapons are like genuine replica's found in antiques.

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Oh yeah, the 3 star general is all knowing of weapons and i believe what CNN tells me.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Interesting! If that isn't the same girl, it sure is a crazy coincidence. Maybe she keeps transferring to a new school district to get away from liberal nut school shootings and keeps getting caught up in another? I sure find it fascinating that for as much as liberals say they are against violence, guns and shootings, they have a REMARKABLE GIFT for attaining that which they do not want.

I saw what might be an old segment about notorious 50's serial killer Ed Gein. The info/drama showed a remarkable likeness of Ed Gein holding a revolver on his first victim. A shot is fired and a tell tail cartridge casing bounces on the floor. The problem is that revolvers do not eject cartridge casings. The alleged "former FBI profiler" in the show should have caught the error but didn't. I saw an episode of "mysteries at the museum" concerning a WW1 open heart surgeon. The episode concerned a bullet close to the heart of a WW1 Soldier but when they pulled it out in the retro drama it was a complete cartridge with casing and primer and bullet was shown in fake blood allegedly having been surgically removed from the guy's heart. The point is that the angry incoherent left depends on their imagination and fictional media rather than evidence when it comes to judging alleged firearm violence and new laws.

CNN And The Curious Case Of The 'Full Semi-Automatic' Rifle
CNN had a rather interesting segment in which a former member of the military and the network’s military analyst, Lt. Gen. Mark Hertling, wanted to show what “full semi-automatic” fire looks like from an AR-15. It wasn’t that more rounds were fired per trigger pull; he just pulled the trigger faster. That’s not the same as an automatic weapon. The Washington Free Beacon’s Stephen Gutowski noted the odd phrasing, adding that it’s sort of hard to show examples of semiautomatic and automatic firing systems when only an AR-15 is used. A M-4 Carbine, which can fire multiple rounds per trigger pull, was seen but never fired.
You can count on CNN, MSNBC, and other Lame Stream Media to get it wrong time after time. It is just the way of liberalism......

112fff829672902e254f2c7074b45c98.jpg
Thank God Fox and Breitbart are paragons of honesty.
feel free to show examples of their lies.

Forum List

Back