CNN And The Curious Case Of The 'Full Semi-Automatic' Rifle

CNN 3 star general is as smart as a box of rocks, doesnt know a weapon if it hit him in the head.

• Fully semi-automatic weapons are like genuine replica's found in antiques.

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Oh yeah, the 3 star general is all knowing of weapons and i believe what CNN tells me.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
fagboy.jpg

We have a government that used the FBI to spy on "political opponents", just like in any other Fascist country and now people like Hillary and Obama are saying that the media needs to be controlled and sponsored by the same government that's spying on us.

Yeah, nothing to see here

ROFLMAO....the left is a nonstop comedy. Now they are bullet experts

MSNBC ANCHOR: HANDGUNS WOULDN’T STOP A SCHOOL SHOOTER, BULLETS ARE “TOO SLOW”

MSNBC Anchor Lawrence O’Donnell told his viewers that a handgun wouldn’t stop a school shooter because the bullets travel too slow. Townhall reported that it’s his reasoning (or lack thereof) why the idea that arming teachers is not a good one.

MSNBC Anchor: Handguns Wouldn't Stop a School Shooter, Bullets are "Too Slow" - Uncle Sam's Misguided Children

I swear that idiot shooting was holding the rifle really loosely to make it seem like it has more recoil

I know 12 year old boys who can hold an AR 15 steadier

My friend demonstrated the low recoil by firing it with the butt on his balls.

That man wasn't shouldering the weapon. I have a BB gun that kicks harder than an AR.

So I think the term "Full semiautomatic " is an oxymoron

Like manually automatic
Or

Intelligent Snowflake

CNN And The Curious Case Of The 'Full Semi-Automatic' Rifle
CNN had a rather interesting segment in which a former member of the military and the network’s military analyst, Lt. Gen. Mark Hertling, wanted to show what “full semi-automatic” fire looks like from an AR-15. It wasn’t that more rounds were fired per trigger pull; he just pulled the trigger faster. That’s not the same as an automatic weapon. The Washington Free Beacon’s Stephen Gutowski noted the odd phrasing, adding that it’s sort of hard to show examples of semiautomatic and automatic firing systems when only an AR-15 is used. A M-4 Carbine, which can fire multiple rounds per trigger pull, was seen but never fired.
You can count on CNN, MSNBC, and other Lame Stream Media to get it wrong time after time. It is just the way of liberalism......

112fff829672902e254f2c7074b45c98.jpg
Thank God Fox and Breitbart are paragons of honesty.
When compared to CNN & BSNBC absolutely

Forum List

Back