CNN and MSNBC Helped Russia Sow Discord by Promoting Fake Anti-Trump Rally

did you read where trump had a cheat sheet to remind him of things to say?
/——/ No but I read this on RCP: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School student Colton Haab said he was approached by CNN to ask a question at Wednesday night's town hall but decided not to after the network gave him a "scripted question," quashing one he wrote himself. Any fake outrage over this?
fake news ?
/——-/ We are expected to believe the kids without question unless one dares expose the lib agenda. See for yourself dumbazz Shooting Survivor: CNN Gave Me "Scripted Question" After Denying Question About Armed Guards

hummm, that is not ok..this kid had a good question about Vets guarding the schools..but did you know that there was a armed guard at the Florida school shooting?

/——-/ yes, but no report on where the guard was

I read he was on some other part of the 45 acre campus. That's as much as they narrowed it down.

To be fair... I was watching CNN last night about the kids speaking at the Florida capital.
They had family members up at the WH..
Trump looked like this really bothers him, and looked like he really cared about what has happened..

Now I do know that he retracted what Obama did for mental health checks..I personally feel that the GOP is just getting rid of anything Obama did.

He does want to put it back, lets see if Ryan and Mcconnell does it.

Yes, I saw that.. Now I have been wrong about Trump before, he tends to fool me..haaa

:auiqs.jpg:
so we will see what his actions are
A real moron
Photo shows Trump's personal notes reminding him to say 'I hear you' during a listening session with shooting survivors
These people are so concerned in front of the camera...the nra is blaming it all on the law enforcement..are you watching that..
excuse me but F-O NRA..how dare them..turn it on
/——/ Refute his claims or STFU
prove it

To be fair... I was watching CNN last night about the kids speaking at the Florida capital.
Trump looked like this really bothers him, and looked like he really cared about what has happened..

Now I do know that he retracted what Obama did for mental health checks..I personally feel that the GOP is just getting rid of anything Obama did.

/——/ No but I read this on RCP: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School student Colton Haab said he was approached by CNN to ask a question at Wednesday night's town hall but decided not to after the network gave him a "scripted question," quashing one he wrote himself. Any fake outrage over this?
fake news ?
/——-/ We are expected to believe the kids without question unless one dares expose the lib agenda. See for yourself dumbazz Shooting Survivor: CNN Gave Me "Scripted Question" After Denying Question About Armed Guards

hummm, that is not ok..this kid had a good question about Vets guarding the schools..but did you know that there was a armed guard at the Florida school shooting?

you'll never hear the trash talk about drumps scripted cheat sheet The moron didn't know how to answer unless some one wrote it down for him

fake news ?

you'll never hear the trash talk about drumps scripted cheat sheet The moron didn't know how to answer unless some one wrote it down for him

You spew out more dumbass horshit than any other poster in the forum, and that's quite an achievement for this forum.

fake news ?

You spew out more dumbass horshit than any other poster in the forum, and that's quite an achievement for this forum.
Coming from a lowlife white trash poster like you bri I take that as a compliment

Notice the chatter in these boards. The Weak Whyte Nationalists will be back to attacking the Muslims soon enough.

Filthy Don just set down the path here.

Yes, I saw that.. Now I have been wrong about Trump before, he tends to fool me..haaa

A real moron
Photo shows Trump's personal notes reminding him to say 'I hear you' during a listening session with shooting survivors
These people are so concerned in front of the camera...the nra is blaming it all on the law enforcement..are you watching that..
/——/ Yes, law enforcement and the school dropped the ball. Their fault not Trump or NRA

fake news ?

/——/ You don’t see the difference between a president’s scripted speech and a reporter handing a kid a scripted response to a loaded question? No difference at all?

Angry Lil Feller and most of his ilk still haven't figured out that Russia plays both sides to sow discord.

This is not difficult - but of course ya gotta make it such.

fake news ?

/——/ You don’t see the difference between a president’s scripted speech and a reporter handing a kid a scripted response to a loaded question? No difference at all?
Of course he does, but false equivalencies are one of the left's favorite propaganda techniques.

fake news ?

IF it was true ,,,how tough could any question be that the idiot couldn't answer?? The press secretary Huckabee seems to answer every question Maybe she should run for president?

fake news ?

IF it was true ,,,how tough could any question be that the idiot couldn't answer?? The press secretary Huckabee seems to answer every question Maybe she should run for president?
/——/ So Obozo using teleprompters means he’s an idiot too. Wowza.

fake news ?

/——-/ How about Donna Brazille funneling CNN debate questions to Hildabeast to help her prepare? Any fake out rage over that, Tinkerbell?

they all use them Only time Trump sounds sane But he needed a piece of paper with 5 things written down so he'd know how to answer??In the brains dept Obama runs rings around him

they all use them Only time Trump sounds sane But he needed a piece of paper with 5 things written down so he'd know how to answer??In the brains dept Obama runs rings around him
/——/ yes because you American hating democRATs are chomping at the bit to pick up the slightest hesitation or slip of the tongue so you can pounce on the president and detract from all the good he is working on to fix this.

A real moron
/——/ Yes, law enforcement and the school dropped the ball. Their fault not Trump or NRA

Trump cut off mental health background check that obama had in place..now he wants to bring it back..Also I saw the NRA president..he is a complete ass blaming it on everyone but the NRA..so I disagree.

A real moron
prove it

You will see it on the news, the president of the NRA was on for over an hour today..he is a complete ass.

A real moron
prove it

You will see it on the news, the president of the NRA was on for over an hour today..he is a complete ass.
/——-/ refute one thing he said.

A real moron

Trump cut off mental health background check that obama had in place..now he wants to bring it back..Also I saw the NRA president..he is a complete ass blaming it on everyone but the NRA..so I disagree.
/——-/ Cruz bought the gun while Obozo’s reg was in effect. Do what good is it if police won’t follow up?

A real moron
prove it

/——-/ refute one thing he said.
I will later..I need to run

A real moron

/——-/ Cruz bought the gun while Obozo’s reg was in effect. Do what good is it if police won’t follow up?
It was going to go into effect this last December..yes Cruz bought his guns last Febuary

Forum List

Back