CNN and MSNBC Helped Russia Sow Discord by Promoting Fake Anti-Trump Rally

Notice the chatter in these boards. The Weak Whyte Nationalists will be back to attacking the Muslims soon enough.

Filthy Don just set down the path here.

Notice the chatter in these boards. The Weak Whyte Nationalists will be back to attacking the Muslims soon enough.

To be fair... I was watching CNN last night about the kids speaking at the Florida capital.
They had family members up at the WH..
Trump looked like this really bothers him, and looked like he really cared about what has happened..

Now I do know that he retracted what Obama did for mental health checks..I personally feel that the GOP is just getting rid of anything Obama did.

He does want to put it back, lets see if Ryan and Mcconnell does it.

To be fair... I was watching CNN last night about the kids speaking at the Florida capital.
Trump looked like this really bothers him, and looked like he really cared about what has happened..

Now I do know that he retracted what Obama did for mental health checks..I personally feel that the GOP is just getting rid of anything Obama did.

did you read where trump had a cheat sheet to remind him of things to say?

/——/ No, but what of it?

Yes, I saw that.. Now I have been wrong about Trump before, he tends to fool me..haaa

:auiqs.jpg:
so we will see what his actions are

Yes, I saw that.. Now I have been wrong about Trump before, he tends to fool me..haaa

He's great at speaking out of both sides of his mouth A true Republican

There you have it, folks: the fake news media is colluding with the Russians:

One of the revelations in Friday’s indictment handed down by Special Counsel Robert Mueller was that alleged Russian attempts to sow disunity in 2016 included the organization of both pro- and anti-Trump rallies in New York City on the Saturday after Election Day.

A check of their November 12 coverage showed both CNN and MSNBC gave enthusiastic coverage to the Russian-organized anti-Trump rally that day, with live reports every hour. Correspondents celebrated the idea that it was “a love rally,” and repeated the marchers’ anti-Trump mantras, such as: “We reject the President-elect.”

While the two liberal anti-Trump networks offered heavy coverage of the anti-Trump rally throughout the day, a check of coverage between noon and 5:00 p.m. Eastern found that the Fox News Channel offered only a short re-cap (66 seconds) at the start of their 4:00 p.m. Eastern hour.

(snip)At one point, MSNBC anchor Alex Witt credulously responded to the ridiculously alarmist rhetoric: “That woman, when she’s saying she’s concerned that black people will be shot in the street....Is that a legitimate concern for her? Because, that’s scary.”

Correspondent Morgan Radford cheerfully played along: “Alex, it’s not only a legitimate concern for her, it’s a legitimate concern for a lot of people I’ve spoken to....They’re wondering if this [Trump’s election] is almost a license to carry in terms of hate.”

If the goal of the secret Russian organizers was to inject nonsense like that into the American political dialogue, then their unwitting helpers on CNN and MSNBC certainly gave them plenty of assistance that day.

Both CNN and MSNBC talked about who they thought was organizing the rally. On MSNBC a few minutes before the march began, anchor Alex Witt asked Radford: “Hey, Morgan, can you tell who has organized this rally?...Is there someone

CNN working with the Russians to undermine Trump. Wow

/——/ No but I read this on RCP: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School student Colton Haab said he was approached by CNN to ask a question at Wednesday night's town hall but decided not to after the network gave him a "scripted question," quashing one he wrote himself. Any fake outrage over this?

imageproxy.php

Printing press when the First amendment was ratified. No one saw that CNN would work with the Russian to undermine the President. Maybe CNN does not have an unfettered First Amendment right to undermine America?

One of the revelations in Friday’s indictment handed down by Special Counsel Robert Mueller was that alleged Russian attempts to sow disunity in 2016 included the organization of both pro- and anti-Trump rallies in New York City on the Saturday after Election Day.

A check of their November 12 coverage showed both CNN and MSNBC gave enthusiastic coverage to the Russian-organized anti-Trump rally that day, with live reports every hour. Correspondents celebrated the idea that it was “a love rally,” and repeated the marchers’ anti-Trump mantras, such as: “We reject the President-elect.”

While the two liberal anti-Trump networks offered heavy coverage of the anti-Trump rally throughout the day, a check of coverage between noon and 5:00 p.m. Eastern found that the Fox News Channel offered only a short re-cap (66 seconds) at the start of their 4:00 p.m. Eastern hour.

(snip)At one point, MSNBC anchor Alex Witt credulously responded to the ridiculously alarmist rhetoric: “That woman, when she’s saying she’s concerned that black people will be shot in the street....Is that a legitimate concern for her? Because, that’s scary.”

Correspondent Morgan Radford cheerfully played along: “Alex, it’s not only a legitimate concern for her, it’s a legitimate concern for a lot of people I’ve spoken to....They’re wondering if this [Trump’s election] is almost a license to carry in terms of hate.”

If the goal of the secret Russian organizers was to inject nonsense like that into the American political dialogue, then their unwitting helpers on CNN and MSNBC certainly gave them plenty of assistance that day.

Both CNN and MSNBC talked about who they thought was organizing the rally. On MSNBC a few minutes before the march began, anchor Alex Witt asked Radford: “Hey, Morgan, can you tell who has organized this rally?...Is there someone

LOL Better them than the trash republicans who eat up whatever crap trump throws

/——/ No but I read this on RCP: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School student Colton Haab said he was approached by CNN to ask a question at Wednesday night's town hall but decided not to after the network gave him a "scripted question," quashing one he wrote himself. Any fake outrage over this?
fake news ?

A real moron
Photo shows Trump's personal notes reminding him to say 'I hear you' during a listening session with shooting survivors

A real moron
Photo shows Trump's personal notes reminding him to say 'I hear you' during a listening session with shooting survivors
These people are so concerned in front of the camera...the nra is blaming it all on the law enforcement..are you watching that..
excuse me but F-O NRA..how dare them..turn it on

fake news ?
/——-/ We are expected to believe the kids without question unless one dares expose the lib agenda. See for yourself dumbazz Shooting Survivor: CNN Gave Me "Scripted Question" After Denying Question About Armed Guards

More Democrat collusion with the Russians.

A real moron
These people are so concerned in front of the camera...the nra is blaming it all on the law enforcement..are you watching that..
excuse me but F-O NRA..how dare them..turn it on
/——/ Refute his claims or STFU

fake news ?
/——-/ We are expected to believe the kids without question unless one dares expose the lib agenda. See for yourself dumbazz Shooting Survivor: CNN Gave Me "Scripted Question" After Denying Question About Armed Guards

hummm, that is not ok..this kid had a good question about Vets guarding the schools..but did you know that there was a armed guard at the Florida school shooting?

A real moron

So? I often make a list a things I want to remember to say if I'm presenting something before an audience. You can forget things when you are under the pressure of the moment.

fake news ?

hummm, that is not ok..this kid had a good question about Vets guarding the schools..but did you know that there was a armed guard at the Florida school shooting?

/——-/ yes, but no report on where the guard was

fake news ?

/——-/ yes, but no report on where the guard was
Yeah I couldn't find anything either but it is a sad day when they have to have armed guards at schools..

Florida deputies will carry rifles on school grounds after Parkland shooting

Florida deputies will carry rifles on school grounds after shooting

Forum List

Back