CNN and MSNBC Helped Russia Sow Discord by Promoting Fake Anti-Trump Rally

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
There you have it, folks: the fake news media is colluding with the Russians:

CNN and MSNBC Helped Russia Sow Discord by Promoting Fake Anti-Trump Rally

One of the revelations in Friday’s indictment handed down by Special Counsel Robert Mueller was that alleged Russian attempts to sow disunity in 2016 included the organization of both pro- and anti-Trump rallies in New York City on the Saturday after Election Day.

A check of their November 12 coverage showed both CNN and MSNBC gave enthusiastic coverage to the Russian-organized anti-Trump rally that day, with live reports every hour. Correspondents celebrated the idea that it was “a love rally,” and repeated the marchers’ anti-Trump mantras, such as: “We reject the President-elect.”

While the two liberal anti-Trump networks offered heavy coverage of the anti-Trump rally throughout the day, a check of coverage between noon and 5:00 p.m. Eastern found that the Fox News Channel offered only a short re-cap (66 seconds) at the start of their 4:00 p.m. Eastern hour.

(snip)At one point, MSNBC anchor Alex Witt credulously responded to the ridiculously alarmist rhetoric: “That woman, when she’s saying she’s concerned that black people will be shot in the street....Is that a legitimate concern for her? Because, that’s scary.”

Correspondent Morgan Radford cheerfully played along: “Alex, it’s not only a legitimate concern for her, it’s a legitimate concern for a lot of people I’ve spoken to....They’re wondering if this [Trump’s election] is almost a license to carry in terms of hate.”

If the goal of the secret Russian organizers was to inject nonsense like that into the American political dialogue, then their unwitting helpers on CNN and MSNBC certainly gave them plenty of assistance that day.

Both CNN and MSNBC talked about who they thought was organizing the rally. On MSNBC a few minutes before the march began, anchor Alex Witt asked Radford: “Hey, Morgan, can you tell who has organized this rally?...Is there someone

I've come to the conclusion that anyone who badmouths Trump or calls for more gun-control, is unwittingly doing Russia's bidding.

So many useful idiots.

Makes you wonder how manny millennials would have been going to class instead of those hoax anti Trump rallies...

Makes you wonder how manny millennials would have been going to class instead of those hoax anti Trump rallies...

What difference does it make? They're going to learn to hate Trump regardless of either.

You dummies listened to lying Trump with his fake news awards and refused to even acknowledge that Russia was hacking us while Trump took Putin's side and hated on the Democrats all over Twitter dividing the country.
And you bring out a fake blog on how other stations are hating on Trump.
Open your eyes, and stop this.

Sent from my XT1575 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

You dummies listened to lying Trump with his fake news awards and refused to even acknowledge that Russia was hacking us while Trump took Putin's side and hated on the Democrats all over Twitter dividing the country.

/-----/ Listen you lying turd, Trump said there was no collusion, not that there was no Russian interference. Your god, Barack Insane Obozo even said so during his time in office twice. Once when mock Mitt during the debate about the 1980s wanting their talking points back and again slamming Trump 3 months before the election.

Russia certainly didn't "hack" me. They did however manage to access information from some unsecured Democrat's servers, the State Department, and the Clinton campaign.

So please tell me again why I should think it's a good idea to let you people run my country?

Hello?

0_74a28_22a6dbde_S

/-----/ Listen you lying turd, Trump said there was no collusion, not that there was no Russian interference. Your god, Barack Insane Obozo even said so during his time in office twice. Once when mock Mitt during the debate about the 1980s wanting their talking points back and again slamming Trump 3 months before the election.
Where do you come up with this?

McConnell stopped Obama whom wanted to warn Americans..

You refused to hear a thing about it.
Calling us snowflakes and sore losers parroting Trump

You guy need to stop listening to hate and get on board as Americans to fight Putin together.

Russia certainly didn't "hack" me. They did however manage to access information from some unsecured Democrat's servers, the State Department, and the Clinton campaign.

So please tell me again why I should think it's a good idea to let you people run my country?

Hello?

0_74a28_22a6dbde_S
Even that isn't a fact. We don't know whether the Russians hacked the DNC server because we only have the word on that from a DNC hired tech company. The FBI never examined the server.

You guy need to stop listening to hate and get on board as Americans to fight Putin together.

/----/ "McConnell stopped Obama whom wanted to warn Americans.."
What a load of BS. Obozo was president of the USA, Chief Law enforcement Officer in the US and Commander in Chief of the most powerful military in History and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell stopped Obozo from speaking about anything? Sure Spanky. And yes I Googled it and it' s100% horsesh*t.

How would McConnell stop Obama from doing anything?

Hello?

0_74a28_22a6dbde_S
Try educating yourself on Russian troll farms hack American's, open fake websites and sending out fake news linked to them across social media. Causing chaos.
This op looks like a it could be one of them.

/-----/ "Where do you come up with this?"
From here:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-1980s-foreign-policy/?utm_term=.6001788ef263
“The 1980s are now calling to ask for their foreign policy back because the Cold War’s been over for 20 years.”

And here:
Trump: Obama mocked fears of Russian meddling in 2016 | Daily Mail Online
"There is no serious person out there who would suggest somehow that you could even rig America's elections, there's no evidence that that has happened in the past or that it will happen this time, and so I'd invite Mr. Trump to stop whining and make his case to get votes,' the former president said then." - Barack Obozo

Hello?

0_74a28_22a6dbde_S
Even that isn't a fact. We don't know whether the Russians hacked the DNC server because we only have the word on that from a DNC hired tech company. The FBI never examined the server.

The Democrats are claiming that, aren't they? Have you ever known a Democrat to lie?

How would McConnell stop Obama from doing anything?
/-----/ It reminds me of the Libtards on the Yahoo HAL board saying former President HW Bush FORCED the new President Bill Clinton to sign NAFTA against his will.

Hello?

0_74a28_22a6dbde_S
Try educating yourself on Russian troll farms hack American's, open fake websites and sending out fake news linked to them across social media. Causing chaos.

How is shitposting something on social media "hacking"?

Better yet, how is posting "Hillary sucks" on social media supposed to cause "chaos"?

Hello?

0_74a28_22a6dbde_S

Better yet, how is posting "Hillary sucks" on social media supposed to cause "chaos"?
/-----/ Libs say if "Hillary sucks" then Bill wouldn't have needed Monica.

Hello?

0_74a28_22a6dbde_S

So acting like a third grader isn't helping your lack of understanding..

Millions of bots send out fake news , and still are..Trying to get Americans fighting, and they have seceded.

The Russian hackers stole Americans identities , of even people who died and commented on a Gov. website. I suggest that you read what happened..

Russian Trolls Stole Real US Identities to Hide in Plain Sight

https://nypost.com/2017/11/22/russian-bots-target-fcc-in-attempt-to-get-net-neutrality-repealed/ <<<< this one is very important..

Forum List

Back