CNN Admits Zimmerman May Not Have Said Coon

You don't KNOW that to be the case.

This is the one REAL unknown at this point. And there's no witness, not even Zimmerman, that can say that Martin escaped and then returned to fight

Zimmerman said he lost Martin. Martin could have been anywhere at that point. Hiding behin something waiting for Zimmerman to go away. But when Zimmerman started back for his car, he became a threat again as he approached the hiding place.

It's all conjecture about that portion of the story.

But think about everything else. It all makes sense until THAT moment. From both sides, you can see the misunderstanding building to something. Zimmermans story makes sense until THAT point. A kid runs away, then what? He takes some magic pill to get courage and jumps the guy who was just chasing him? Really?

But, if Trayvon felt he was in danger, then and only then, does his alleged attack on Zimmerman make sense.

Think about it man. Set aside all the stupid shit we've heard about racism or the stand your ground law, and really put yourself in the situation. This is about two people, both feeling threatened by the other. So how does it play out? What makes sense? And what is crazy?

If you've run in fear from your assailant and escaped, do you return to confront him? Or do you attack only when you feel you've been cornered?

Fight or flight. One of those conditions had already been met. We don't switch over to the other unless the first choice failed.

According to Zimmerman in the 911 audio trayvon ran and Zimmerman lost sight of him. If Zimmerman lost sight of him how was that Trayvon and Zimmerman came back into contact after zimmerman finished his call to 911?
Even you admit zimmerman lost trayvon meaning trayvon was gone out of harms way but Trayvon came back didn't he?
There you go making up crap again. Nowhere on the 911 tape does Zimmerman say he lost sight of his prey.

And there you go embellishing again. Zimmerman said Trayvon ran, and from his statement to the police he told them he lost sight of Trayvon.

Why did Trayvon jump him like a pussy?

How do we know who jumped who, YET?

Why is it that you question those who defend due process but yet ask anything from the lynch mob for some of their bullshit comments?
How do you know Trayvon didn't? All you have to do is look at the evidence with open eyes and rid yourself of that blind spot.
Why didn't Trayvon call his father or 911 instead of call his girl friend?
Why didn't Trayvon continue to where he was staying since Zimmerman had lost contact with him Look at the map and how close Trayvon was to where he was staying.

2 thing that if he had done you might have a case.
Martin was already talking to his girlfriend before Zimmerman started stalking his prey. They were talking right up until Zimmerman first attacked his prey.

How do we know who jumped who, YET?

Why is it that you question those who defend due process but yet ask anything from the lynch mob for some of their bullshit comments?
How do you know Trayvon didn't? All you have to do is look at the evidence with open eyes and rid yourself of that blind spot.
Why didn't Trayvon continue to where he was staying since Zimmerman had lost contact with him Look at the map and how close Trayvon was to where he was staying.

Martin was already talking to his girlfriend before Zimmerman started stalking his prey. They were talking right up until Zimmerman first attacked his prey.

I have to go I need to call my father or 911 I am being followed. Haven't you ever heard of hanging up the phone?

According to Zimmerman in the 911 audio trayvon ran and Zimmerman lost sight of him. If Zimmerman lost sight of him how was that Trayvon and Zimmerman came back into contact after zimmerman finished his call to 911?
Even you admit zimmerman lost trayvon meaning trayvon was gone out of harms way but Trayvon came back didn't he?
There you go making up crap again. Nowhere on the 911 tape does Zimmerman say he lost sight of his prey.

And there you go embellishing again. Zimmerman said Trayvon ran, and from his statement to the police he told them he lost sight of Trayvon.
Please post the transcript of Zimmerman's statement to the police. You won't, but thank you in advance anyway.

BTW, the rumor that says Zimmerman told police that he lost sight of his prey also says that in the same "statement" he says he was punched in the nose in front of his truck. So how do you explain his later claim that he was knocked down with one punch to the nose and had his head then beat into the pavement where he killed his prey, which was nowhere near his truck?????

I have to go I need to call my father or 911 I am being followed. Haven't you ever heard of hanging up the phone?
Back-peddling as always. First you said he called his girlfriend INSTEAD of calling 911. Now that you know that he was talking to his girlfriend already when Zimmerman first attacked him, you blame him for not hanging up fast enough before Zimmerman Pearl Harbored him.

It was unseasonably cold, and without a doubt you can rule out coon. "Fucking Cold!" Is the gay bastard who proclaimed on CNN that it was coon going to apologize? Hack anchorman!

Funny, the OP doesnt say he may OR may not have...it ignores the option that he MAY have done it at all. Listen to the tape, if those people dont believe their own ears, there is no evidence that would be good enough for them.

STFU, amazing partisan hacks like you didn't say "I can't tell so no jumping to conclusions." Rather you said "Foresure it's coon, racist bastard."

Now since coon can be ruled out, you jump to "Can't tell so it's irrelevent!!"

Neg

Back-peddling as always. First you said he called his girlfriend INSTEAD of calling 911. Now that you know that he was talking to his girlfriend already when Zimmerman first attacked him, you blame him for not hanging up fast enough before Zimmerman Pearl Harbored him.

Let's get back to your blatant lie you told?

Please post the transcript of Zimmerman's statement to the police. You won't, but thank you in advance anyway.

BTW, the rumor that says Zimmerman told police that he lost sight of his prey also says that in the same "statement" he says he was punched in the nose in front of his truck. So how do you explain his later claim that he was knocked down with one punch to the nose and had his head then beat into the pavement where he killed his prey, which was nowhere near his truck?????

If Zimmerman told the police don't you think what he told them would be on the police report?

Oh and dumb ass

A T-Mobile phone log provided by the family's attorney shows Trayvon's girlfriend called him again at 7:12 p.m., just moments after they had hung up. "I think this dude is following me," Trayvon told her, according to her account.

At 7:13, two minutes into Zimmerman's call, he tells the police operator: "S --, he's running."

A beeping sound is heard, indicating that he opened his car door. Zimmerman went after Trayvon and, out of breath, muttered profanities. He lost sight of him.

"Are you following him?" the operator asked.

"Yeah."

"OK, we don't need you to do that."

Zimmerman spent almost two more minutes offering directions to the operator. He said he would meet police by the mailboxes and then, just before hanging up, apparently thought better of it. "Actually, could you have him call me, and I'll tell him where I'm at?" he said three minutes and 50 seconds into the call. At 7:15, he hung up.

Night of Trayvon Martin's killing filled with conflicting reports | Detroit Free Press | freep.com

Wait you were saying?

He is a liar, and not worth the bother.

Rut Ro. The usual suspect USMB Race-Baiters like Ravi, aren't gonna like this. Stay tuned.

It was unseasonably cold, and without a doubt you can rule out coon. "Fucking Cold!" Is the gay bastard who proclaimed on CNN that it was coon going to apologize? Hack anchorman!

It was obvious from the start that Zimmerman said it's f-cold cold. But, the shit-for-brains racist lynch mob just wanted to hear a racial slur.

"When people criticize Zionism, they mean Jews - this is God's own truth." - MLK Jr

The only difference between MLK Jr. and Al Sharpton is timing. They're nearly identical pieces of shit. BTW, how about when a Jew criticizes Zionism?

It was obvious from the start that Zimmerman said it's f-cold cold. But, the shit-for-brains racist lynch mob just wanted to hear a racial slur.

"When people criticize Zionism, they mean Jews - this is God's own truth." - MLK Jr

The only difference between MLK Jr. and Al Sharpton is timing. They're nearly identical pieces of shit. BTW, how about when a Jew criticizes Zionism?

You could be right. A case of only hearing what you want to hear. It's pretty sad.

Well at least one witness says he heard a shot..and the guy "on top" get up..and walk away uninjured.

It contradicts an allegation from Zimmerman's father earlier in the day that the unarmed black teenager broke his son's nose during the incident and also left him with bloody injuries from slamming the man's head repeatedly on to a concrete pavement. The eyewitness says he saw no blood and that the entire confrontation took place only on grass.

"I saw two men on the ground, one on top of the other. I felt they were scuffling and I heard gunshots which to me were more like pops," he said in an interview broadcast on CNN's Anderson Cooper 360, his voice disguised to protect his identity.

"I don't know if was an echo but it definitely made more than one pop.
"After the larger man got off there was a boy, obviously now dead, on the ground facing down.

"It was dark. I can't say I watched him get up, but in a couple of seconds or so he was walking towards where I was watching and I could see him a little bit clearer. It was a Hispanic man. He didn't appear hurt or anything else. He just kind of seemed very worried with his hand up to his forehead."
Trayvon Martin killing: witness says he saw Zimmerman walk away uninjured | World news | guardian.co.uk

Zimmerman's gotten a new lawyer and had the guy who was a "friend" stop making the talk show rounds.
If Trayvon had been on top, Zimmerman would have been covered in blood ... he wasn't.

Well at least one witness says he heard a shot..and the guy "on top" get up..and walk away uninjured.

It contradicts an allegation from Zimmerman's father earlier in the day that the unarmed black teenager broke his son's nose during the incident and also left him with bloody injuries from slamming the man's head repeatedly on to a concrete pavement. The eyewitness says he saw no blood and that the entire confrontation took place only on grass.

"I saw two men on the ground, one on top of the other. I felt they were scuffling and I heard gunshots which to me were more like pops," he said in an interview broadcast on CNN's Anderson Cooper 360, his voice disguised to protect his identity.

"I don't know if was an echo but it definitely made more than one pop.
"After the larger man got off there was a boy, obviously now dead, on the ground facing down.

"It was dark. I can't say I watched him get up, but in a couple of seconds or so he was walking towards where I was watching and I could see him a little bit clearer. It was a Hispanic man. He didn't appear hurt or anything else. He just kind of seemed very worried with his hand up to his forehead."
Trayvon Martin killing: witness says he saw Zimmerman walk away uninjured | World news | guardian.co.uk

Zimmerman's gotten a new lawyer and had the guy who was a "friend" stop making the talk show rounds.
If Trayvon had been on top, Zimmerman would have been covered in blood ... he wasn't.

The premise is false.

If Zimmerman told the police don't you think what he told them would be on the police report?

Oh and dumb ass

A T-Mobile phone log provided by the family's attorney shows Trayvon's girlfriend called him again at 7:12 p.m., just moments after they had hung up. "I think this dude is following me," Trayvon told her, according to her account.

At 7:13, two minutes into Zimmerman's call, he tells the police operator: "S --, he's running."

A beeping sound is heard, indicating that he opened his car door. Zimmerman went after Trayvon and, out of breath, muttered profanities. He lost sight of him.

"Are you following him?" the operator asked.

"Yeah."

"OK, we don't need you to do that."

Zimmerman spent almost two more minutes offering directions to the operator. He said he would meet police by the mailboxes and then, just before hanging up, apparently thought better of it. "Actually, could you have him call me, and I'll tell him where I'm at?" he said three minutes and 50 seconds into the call. At 7:15, he hung up.

Night of Trayvon Martin's killing filled with conflicting reports | Detroit Free Press | freep.com

Wait you were saying?
Why am I not surprised that you haven't posted the police report you quote from, the one that has not been released?

But let's assume for argument's sake that Zimmerman did lose sight of his prey. We know he didn't stop following his prey when he was told to stop because we can still hear his heavy breathing and his moving as he gave his name. But more telling is his saying that the cops should call him to find out where he is, indicating that he had no intention of stopping his tracking down of his prey. If he was still moving how would he know where he would finally be when the cops arrive? Thus they would have to call him so he could tell them his location.

You haven't explained how one punch taking place by his truck could knock Zimmerman down around a corner and up the walkway!!!!!!!

He is a liar, and not worth the bother.
When you two can only attack me personally, you prove that you both KNOW I'm right.
Thank you.

Forum List

Back