CNN Admits Zimmerman May Not Have Said Coon

Please post the transcript of Zimmerman's statement to the police. You won't, but thank you in advance anyway.

BTW, the rumor that says Zimmerman told police that he lost sight of his prey also says that in the same "statement" he says he was punched in the nose in front of his truck. So how do you explain his later claim that he was knocked down with one punch to the nose and had his head then beat into the pavement where he killed his prey, which was nowhere near his truck?????

If Zimmerman told the police don't you think what he told them would be on the police report?

Oh and dumb ass

A T-Mobile phone log provided by the family's attorney shows Trayvon's girlfriend called him again at 7:12 p.m., just moments after they had hung up. "I think this dude is following me," Trayvon told her, according to her account.

At 7:13, two minutes into Zimmerman's call, he tells the police operator: "S --, he's running."

A beeping sound is heard, indicating that he opened his car door. Zimmerman went after Trayvon and, out of breath, muttered profanities. He lost sight of him.

"Are you following him?" the operator asked.

"Yeah."

"OK, we don't need you to do that."

Zimmerman spent almost two more minutes offering directions to the operator. He said he would meet police by the mailboxes and then, just before hanging up, apparently thought better of it. "Actually, could you have him call me, and I'll tell him where I'm at?" he said three minutes and 50 seconds into the call. At 7:15, he hung up.

Night of Trayvon Martin's killing filled with conflicting reports | Detroit Free Press | freep.com

Wait you were saying?
Why am I not surprised that you haven't posted the police report you quote from, the one that has not been released?

But let's assume for argument's sake that Zimmerman did lose sight of his prey. We know he didn't stop following his prey when he was told to stop because we can still hear his heavy breathing and his moving as he gave his name. But more telling is his saying that the cops should call him to find out where he is, indicating that he had no intention of stopping his tracking down of his prey. If he was still moving how would he know where he would finally be when the cops arrive? Thus they would have to call him so he could tell them his location.

You haven't explained how one punch taking place by his truck could knock Zimmerman down around a corner and up the walkway!!!!!!!

So you think the Detroit Free Press is going to be partial? There was no punch at his truck. so how can I explain something that never happened?

Well at least one witness says he heard a shot..and the guy "on top" get up..and walk away uninjured.

It contradicts an allegation from Zimmerman's father earlier in the day that the unarmed black teenager broke his son's nose during the incident and also left him with bloody injuries from slamming the man's head repeatedly on to a concrete pavement. The eyewitness says he saw no blood and that the entire confrontation took place only on grass.

"I saw two men on the ground, one on top of the other. I felt they were scuffling and I heard gunshots which to me were more like pops," he said in an interview broadcast on CNN's Anderson Cooper 360, his voice disguised to protect his identity.

"I don't know if was an echo but it definitely made more than one pop.
"After the larger man got off there was a boy, obviously now dead, on the ground facing down.

"It was dark. I can't say I watched him get up, but in a couple of seconds or so he was walking towards where I was watching and I could see him a little bit clearer. It was a Hispanic man. He didn't appear hurt or anything else. He just kind of seemed very worried with his hand up to his forehead."
Trayvon Martin killing: witness says he saw Zimmerman walk away uninjured | World news | guardian.co.uk

Zimmerman's gotten a new lawyer and had the guy who was a "friend" stop making the talk show rounds.
If Trayvon had been on top, Zimmerman would have been covered in blood ... he wasn't.

Not always. Maybe in the Hollywood movies.

If Zimmerman told the police don't you think what he told them would be on the police report?

Oh and dumb ass

A T-Mobile phone log provided by the family's attorney shows Trayvon's girlfriend called him again at 7:12 p.m., just moments after they had hung up. "I think this dude is following me," Trayvon told her, according to her account.

At 7:13, two minutes into Zimmerman's call, he tells the police operator: "S --, he's running."

A beeping sound is heard, indicating that he opened his car door. Zimmerman went after Trayvon and, out of breath, muttered profanities. He lost sight of him.

"Are you following him?" the operator asked.

"Yeah."

"OK, we don't need you to do that."

Zimmerman spent almost two more minutes offering directions to the operator. He said he would meet police by the mailboxes and then, just before hanging up, apparently thought better of it. "Actually, could you have him call me, and I'll tell him where I'm at?" he said three minutes and 50 seconds into the call. At 7:15, he hung up.

Night of Trayvon Martin's killing filled with conflicting reports | Detroit Free Press | freep.com

Wait you were saying?
Why am I not surprised that you haven't posted the police report you quote from, the one that has not been released?

But let's assume for argument's sake that Zimmerman did lose sight of his prey. We know he didn't stop following his prey when he was told to stop because we can still hear his heavy breathing and his moving as he gave his name. But more telling is his saying that the cops should call him to find out where he is, indicating that he had no intention of stopping his tracking down of his prey. If he was still moving how would he know where he would finally be when the cops arrive? Thus they would have to call him so he could tell them his location.

You haven't explained how one punch taking place by his truck could knock Zimmerman down around a corner and up the walkway!!!!!!!

So you think the Detroit Free Press is going to be partial? There was no punch at his truck. so how can I explain something that never happened?
So suddenly to CON$ the media is not partial. Stop the presses!

So the claims that Zimmerman was attacked from behind after he returned to his truck are BS.

That takes us back to Martin being killed where he was because Zimmerman tracked him down like an animal rather than stop following like he was told and lied about agreeing to do to the 911 operator.

So the claims that Zimmerman was attacked from behind after he returned to his truck are BS.

That takes us back to Martin being killed where he was because Zimmerman tracked him down like an animal rather than stop following like he was told and lied about agreeing to do to the 911 operator.

Ed the liar is bouncing around the subject like a scared little rabbit.
One time you're talking about Trayvon talking with his girl friend then you Talking about fucking coon then you are talking about something else. Will you pick one subject and stay on it?

One time you're talking about Trayvon talking with his girl friend then you Talking about fucking coon then you are talking about something else. Will you pick one subject and stay on it?
You just can't stop yourself from lying.

But what else can you do, it's obvious Zimmerman lied to the 911 operator and continued to hunt his prey after he agreed to stop. And to be where the killing took place Zimmerman did not return to his truck after finishing his 911 call as he claims, but made a left turn, AWAY from his truck down the pathway where he found and killed his prey.

Last edited:
You don't KNOW that to be the case.

This is the one REAL unknown at this point. And there's no witness, not even Zimmerman, that can say that Martin escaped and then returned to fight

Zimmerman said he lost Martin. Martin could have been anywhere at that point. Hiding behin something waiting for Zimmerman to go away. But when Zimmerman started back for his car, he became a threat again as he approached the hiding place.

It's all conjecture about that portion of the story.

But think about everything else. It all makes sense until THAT moment. From both sides, you can see the misunderstanding building to something. Zimmermans story makes sense until THAT point. A kid runs away, then what? He takes some magic pill to get courage and jumps the guy who was just chasing him? Really?

But, if Trayvon felt he was in danger, then and only then, does his alleged attack on Zimmerman make sense.

Think about it man. Set aside all the stupid shit we've heard about racism or the stand your ground law, and really put yourself in the situation. This is about two people, both feeling threatened by the other. So how does it play out? What makes sense? And what is crazy?

If you've run in fear from your assailant and escaped, do you return to confront him? Or do you attack only when you feel you've been cornered?

Fight or flight. One of those conditions had already been met. We don't switch over to the other unless the first choice failed.

According to Zimmerman in the 911 audio trayvon ran and Zimmerman lost sight of him. If Zimmerman lost sight of him how was that Trayvon and Zimmerman came back into contact after zimmerman finished his call to 911?
Even you admit zimmerman lost trayvon meaning trayvon was gone out of harms way but Trayvon came back didn't he?
There you go making up crap again. Nowhere on the 911 tape does Zimmerman say he lost sight of his prey.
"Prey"?

Dumbass.

But what else can you do, it's obvious Zimmerman lied to the 911 operator and continued to hunt his prey after he agreed to stop.

Trayvon is way too ugly to mount on any wall.

From the 911 tape, it does sound like Zimmerman stopped following and lost track of the buck. Zimmerman comments that the buck is running, but it doesn't sound like Zimmerman started running.

You know, pretty much everyone knows what a stupid fucking coward you are by now. There's no need to try and work it into every single post, loser.

You have no idea what was said or done up to the point of the gun shot.

It would probably be safe to say that you, neither, were not present. You criticize her for drawing conclusions to things not seen, yet you've drawn your own conclusions to things not seen.

This is the thing, whatever exactly happened as Zimmerman and Martin met is indeterminate from merely the factual information presented. Everyone is speculating. What I wish people would start doing is presenting some solid reasoning behind consistent narrative explanations that offer the ability to account for ALL the information that's out there. I've not seen anyone on either side of the coin that seems to have formulated a theory that is both consistent and reasonably minded.

But what else can you do, it's obvious Zimmerman lied to the 911 operator and continued to hunt his prey after he agreed to stop. And to be where the killing took place Zimmerman did not return to his truck after finishing his 911 call as he claims, but made a left turn, AWAY from his truck down the pathway where he found and killed his prey.

Yes we know Zimmerman didn't return to his truck because Martin jumped him. So ed you have embellished and what you haven't embellished on you have been out right wrong but do keep going.

Last edited:
This is the thing, whatever exactly happened as Zimmerman and Martin met is indeterminate from merely the factual information presented. Everyone is speculating. What I wish people would start doing is presenting some solid reasoning behind consistent narrative explanations that offer the ability to account for ALL the information that's out there. I've not seen anyone on either side of the coin that seems to have formulated a theory that is both consistent and reasonably minded.

Here is a novel idea.... lets STOP formulatingTHEORIES and wait for the facts come out.

Here is a novel idea.... lets STOP formulatingTHEORIES and wait for the facts come out.

No one on his side of the coin has formulated a theory that is both consistent and reasonably minded. Basically they have built a case on false race baiting media information.

No one on his side of the coin has formulated a theory that is both consistent and reasonably minded. Basically they have built a case on false race baiting media information.

Yep, and its sad too.

Yes we know Zimmerman didn't return to his truck because Martin jumped him. So ed you have embellished and what you haven't embellished on you have been out right wrong but do keep going.
Unable to back up your "coon" lie, you go back to your "Martin jumped him" embellishment.

By the very maps YOU posted, Zimmerman did not return to his truck from where it is claimed he finished his 911 call because he TURNED LEFT to pursue his prey. He would have gone straight to return to his truck.

For Martin to have "jumped" Zimmerman while heading back to his truck as claimed, Martin, WITH ONE PUNCH, would have had to knock Zimmerman about 3 townhouses to the left of Zimmerman's path to his truck, to end up at the point where Zimmerman killed his prey. Clearly Zimmerman turned left at the path to Brandy Green's townhouse, away from his truck, of his own volition in pursuit of his target. It is undeniably a lie that Zimmerman was jumped while returning to his truck!

A – The Clubhouse for Retreat at Twin Lakes.
B – Community mailboxes.
C – Where George Zimmerman parked his truck.
D – Brandy Green’s Townhouse, where Trayvon was staying.
E – Zimmerman stopped and completed his 911 call for approximately eighty seconds.
F – The fight and shooting took place in this area.

zimmerman_1000.jpg

Last edited:

Unable to back up your "coon" lie, you go back to your "Martin jumped him" embellishment.

By the very maps YOU posted, Zimmerman did not return to his truck from where it is claimed he finished his 911 call because he TURNED LEFT to pursue his prey. He would have gone straight to return to his truck.

For Martin to have "jumped" Zimmerman while heading back to his truck as claimed, Martin, WITH ONE PUNCH, would have had to knock Zimmerman about 3 townhouses to the left of Zimmerman's path to his truck, to end up at the point where Zimmerman killed his prey. Clearly Zimmerman turned left at the path to Brandy Green's townhouse, away from his truck, of his own volition in pursuit of his target. It is undeniably a lie that Zimmerman was jumped while returning to his truck!

B – Community mailboxes.
E – Zimmerman stopped and completed his 911 call for approximately eighty seconds.

zimmerman_1000.jpg
would have had to knock Zimmerman about 3 townhouses to the left of Zimmerman's path to his truck,
You're babbling and talking nonsense. E is where it is reported Zimmerman finished his call
No doubt it would be easy to hide and jump out from one of those dark spots between the two housinf rows. Or are you that stupid to disagree?

you people need to get a life of your own

B – Community mailboxes.

zimmerman_1000.jpg
would have had to knock Zimmerman about 3 townhouses to the left of Zimmerman's path to his truck,
You're babbling and talking nonsense. E is where it is reported Zimmerman finished his call
No doubt it would be easy to hide and jump out from one of those dark spots between the two housinf rows. Or are you that stupid to disagree?

you people need to get a life of your own

Forum List

Back