CNN Admits Zimmerman May Not Have Said Coon

FACT: Trayvon is dead.
FACT: Zimmerman shot him.

He should have been arrested at that point.
A person can be arrested for assault on the mere word of the person doing the accusing. Bingo. You're in jail.
That he wasn't ever even arrested shows that this case STINKS to high heaven.

He was taken into custody and questioned for five hours before they decided to let him go and not charge him.

Funny how that is another fact that didn't come to the surface until about a week ago.

On February 26th, the night Martin was killed, police questioned Zimmerman for five hours at police headquarters.

What happened right after Trayvon Martin's shooting? - CBS News

Would someone in fear for his life be bitching about the weather? :lol:

He might if he was cold and if he was wondering what a guy (whom he had under some observation) was DOING under such weather conditions.

And, as already noted, at the moment of that particular comment, he wasn't in fear yet.

He was stalking a pedestrian half his weight while packing heat. What in the hell did Zimmerman have to fear?

Murderer or biggest pussy ever?

He might if he was cold and if he was wondering what a guy (whom he had under some observation) was DOING under such weather conditions.

And, as already noted, at the moment of that particular comment, he wasn't in fear yet.

He was stalking a pedestrian half his weight while packing heat. What in the hell did Zimmerman have to fear?

Why did Trayvon jump him like a pussy?

How do we know who jumped who, YET?

I had already pointed out that Zimmerman said it was cold. If he wanted to use a racial slur, he would have called that piece-of-shit a ******, not a coon. And, even if he had called that piece-of-shit a ******, it was still self-defense.

You mean why did Trayvon stand his ground when a grown man twice his size came chasing after him at full speed?

As a supporter of the Stand Your Ground law, I believe he was exercising his right to defend himself.

Is Zimmerman a cop? Was he in some sort of uniform identifying himself as an authority of some sort? Or was he just some creepy guy who chased after Trayvon? Who quite literally ran after him?

Tell you what...you try that shit with me and see if I wait to see what you want. Better yet, let me chase after someone you love like Zimmerman did and we'll see if that person feels threatened.

No matter how this turns out, Zimmerman was the aggressor in this and because he couldn't take a punch from a 140 lb kid, he shot that kid dead.

Manslaughter at least, murder in the 2nd degree at best.

( the funny thing is: I actually believe Zimmermans story. Problem with that is, it still makes him the "bad" guy in this )

Last edited:

Why is it that you question those who defend due process but yet ask anything from the lynch mob for some of their bullshit comments?
How do you know Trayvon didn't? All you have to do is look at the evidence with open eyes and rid yourself of that blind spot.
Why didn't Trayvon call his father or 911 instead of call his girl friend?
Why didn't Trayvon continue to where he was staying since Zimmerman had lost contact with him Look at the map and how close Trayvon was to where he was staying.

2 thing that if he had done you might have a case.

You mean why did Trayvon stand his ground when a grown man twice his size came chasing after him at full speed?

As a supporter of the Stand Your Ground law, I believe he was exercising his right to defend himself.

Is Zimmerman a cop? Was he in some sort of uniform identifying himself as an authority of some sort? Or was he just some creepy guy who chased after Trayvon? Who quite literally ran after him?

Tell you what...you try that shit with me and see if I wait to see what you want. Better yet, let me chase after someone you love like Zimmerman did and we'll see if that person feels threatened.

No matter how this turns out, Zimmerman was the aggressor in this and because he couldn't take a punch from a 140 lb kid, he shot that kid dead.

( the funny thing is: I actually believe Zimmermans story. Problem with that is, it still makes him the "bad" guy in this )

Trayvon no longer was protected by stand your ground when he ran away and came back in contact with Zimmerman.

FACT: Trayvon is dead.
FACT: Zimmerman shot him.

He should have been arrested at that point.
A person can be arrested for assault on the mere word of the person doing the accusing. Bingo. You're in jail.
That he wasn't ever even arrested shows that this case STINKS to high heaven.

Perhaps someone could explain how Trayvon beat Zimmerman without losing his iced tea OR bag of Skittles.? Or why when told by the police dispatcher to NOT follow Trayvon, he continued? Is disobeying police orders that lead to you killing someone a virture?

Zimmerman isn't a hero. He's Bernie Goetz. A punk with delusions of power and a gun.

Occham's razor people.

No...when Zimmerman said he was following him, the dispatcher said "you don't have to do that". Does that sound like an ORDER? And, he did say "ok" and headed back to his truck....

Why is it that you question those who defend due process but yet ask anything from the lynch mob for some of their bullshit comments?
How do you know Trayvon didn't? All you have to do is look at the evidence with open eyes and rid yourself of that blind spot.
Why didn't Trayvon continue to where he was staying since Zimmerman had lost contact with him Look at the map and how close Trayvon was to where he was staying.

I do not know; that is why the distance between the two matters to me. It will help show who was trying to get away, and shed light on Zimmerman's self defense claim.

How would Zimmerman know that Martin didn't have a gun?? He wouldn't! :cuckoo:

I do not know; that is why the distance between the two matters to me. It will help show who was trying to get away, and shed light on Zimmerman's self defense claim.
The eyewitness John was reported to have seen the whole thing. I think I recall him saying something about Trayvon being on top.

Trayvon no longer was protected by stand your ground when he ran away and came back in contact with Zimmerman.

You don't KNOW that to be the case.

This is the one REAL unknown at this point. And there's no witness, not even Zimmerman, that can say that Martin escaped and then returned to fight

Zimmerman said he lost Martin. Martin could have been anywhere at that point. Hiding behin something waiting for Zimmerman to go away. But when Zimmerman started back for his car, he became a threat again as he approached the hiding place.

It's all conjecture about that portion of the story.

But think about everything else. It all makes sense until THAT moment. From both sides, you can see the misunderstanding building to something. Zimmermans story makes sense until THAT point. A kid runs away, then what? He takes some magic pill to get courage and jumps the guy who was just chasing him? Really?

But, if Trayvon felt he was in danger, then and only then, does his alleged attack on Zimmerman make sense.

Think about it man. Set aside all the stupid shit we've heard about racism or the stand your ground law, and really put yourself in the situation. This is about two people, both feeling threatened by the other. So how does it play out? What makes sense? And what is crazy?

If you've run in fear from your assailant and escaped, do you return to confront him? Or do you attack only when you feel you've been cornered?

Fight or flight. One of those conditions had already been met. We don't switch over to the other unless the first choice failed.

Last edited:

This is the one REAL unknown at this point. And there's no witness, not even Zimmerman, that can say that Martin escaped and then returned to fight

Zimmerman said he lost Martin. Martin could have been anywhere at that point. Hiding behin something waiting for Zimmerman to go away. But when Zimmerman started back for his car, he became a threat again as he approached the hiding place.

But think about everything else. It all makes sense until THAT moment. From both sides, you can see the misunderstanding building to something. Zimmermans story makes sense until THAT point. A kid runs away, then what? He takes some magic pill to get courage and jumps the guy who was just chasing him? Really?

But, if Trayvon felt he was in danger, then and only then, does his alleged attack on Zimmerman make sense.

Think about it man. Set aside all the stupid shit we've heard about racism or the stand your ground law, and really put yourself in the situation. This is about two people, both feeling threatened by the other. So how does it play out? What makes sense? And what is crazy?

If you've run in fear from your assailant and escaped, do you return to confront him? Or do you attack only when you feel you've been cornered?

Fight or flight. One of those conditions had already been met. We don't switch over to the other unless the first choice failed.

One thing we do KNOW...Hysterical Race-Baiting is not due process.

According to Zimmerman in the 911 audio trayvon ran and Zimmerman lost sight of him. If Zimmerman lost sight of him how was that Trayvon and Zimmerman came back into contact after zimmerman finished his call to 911?
Even you admit zimmerman lost trayvon meaning trayvon was gone out of harms way but Trayvon came back didn't he?

Last edited:

According to Zimmerman in the 911 audio trayvon ran and Zimmerman lost sight of him. If Zimmerman lost sight of him how was that Trayvon and Zimmerman came back into contact after zimmerman finished his call to 911?
Even you admit zimmerman lost trayvon meaning trayvon was gone out of harms way but Trayvon came back didn't he?

You didn't read what I posted. I've already answered that.

Got to go to my night job now.

Nice talking with you. I'll try to continue later tonight. Depends on my cycle time.

The eyewitness John was reported to have seen the whole thing. I think I recall him saying something about Trayvon being on top.

If Martin was shot at close range, that may help Zimmerman; if not, it could hurt his self defense claim. IN MY OPINION.

There you go making up crap again. Nowhere on the 911 tape does Zimmerman say he lost sight of his prey.

You didn't read what I posted. I've already answered that.

Got to go to my night job now.

Nice talking with you. I'll try to continue later tonight. Depends on my cycle time.

I read what you wrote.

Now let's look at something else you wrote.

Nothing shows that trayvon felt he was in any danger, He never called 911 or his father. I believe that Trayvon wanted to prove he was a man and tried to take Zimmerman down. How dare that man follow me. I'll show him.

Forum List

Back