CNN accidentally confirms British intelligence was the source of Trump Surveillance...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yep....this is not supposed to happen....

Blog: Oops! CNN accidentally confirms story that Brit intell passed along Trump communications to Obama admin

Here is the rush transcript:

STELTER: “Let me ask you about this thing.”
JOHNSON: “Sure.”

STELTER: “So my sense is that on Monday, Napolitano says this on TV, he says he has Intel sources who believe this is true. You’re saying you were one of those sources, but you didn’t know Napolitano was going to use you like that?”

JOHNSON: “What happened was I communicated, when Donald Trump tweeted what he did Saturday two weeks ago, the next day I was interviewed on Russia today. I

had known about the fact that the British, through ghcq were information back channel, this was not at the behest of Barack Obama, let’s be clear about that. But it was done with the full knowledge of people like John Brennan and Jake clapper.

Two people I flow within the intelligence community in January, they were very concerned about this because they saw it as an unfair meddling in the politics, but it was a way to get around the issue of American intelligence agencies not collecting.”

STELTER: “To be clear, you have this secondhand? So you didn’t get this information directly, you’re hearing from others.

JOHNSON: “I’m hearing it from people who are in a position to know, that’s correct.”

I'm at the point that unless people are willing to give their names now I'm not buying in to anything.

Frankly, I think I'm not alone in having had it up to you know where on anonymous sources. Sheesh, I just found out that the "dossier" information that was collected was all third hand.

The so called British agent Steele paid informants who paid other informants for "dirt on Trump".

Aye carumba no wonder the dossier read like a fairy tale.

Blog: Oops! CNN accidentally confirms story that Brit intell passed along Trump communications to Obama admin

STELTER: “So my sense is that on Monday, Napolitano says this on TV, he says he has Intel sources who believe this is true. You’re saying you were one of those sources, but you didn’t know Napolitano was going to use you like that?”

JOHNSON: “What happened was I communicated, when Donald Trump tweeted what he did Saturday two weeks ago, the next day I was interviewed on Russia today. I

had known about the fact that the British, through ghcq were information back channel, this was not at the behest of Barack Obama, let’s be clear about that. But it was done with the full knowledge of people like John Brennan and Jake clapper.

Two people I flow within the intelligence community in January, they were very concerned about this because they saw it as an unfair meddling in the politics, but it was a way to get around the issue of American intelligence agencies not collecting.”

STELTER: “To be clear, you have this secondhand? So you didn’t get this information directly, you’re hearing from others.

JOHNSON: “I’m hearing it from people who are in a position to know, that’s correct.”
Fake news blog

For the life of me, I have no idea why Trump keeps letting the Seditious Progressives keep taking shots at him like this. Get to the bottom of this! If the Brits were spying and passing that intel to Obama -- please investigate!

Fake news blog

Yes, CNN is fake news, but this was an interesting, if unintentional, reveal

Fake news blog

Yes, CNN is fake news, but this was an interesting, if unintentional, reveal
AmericanThinker spends too much time as AmericanDrinker

I've got CSpan on record all day in hopes Comey's testimony will be on. CSpan is a pain in the ass to try to catch anything on. They don't do much of a job of telling people what's going to be on when.
Does anyone here know?

Forum List

Back