CNBC: Trump says he's going to sign a measure to keep migrant families together

Even if he does, the Communists/Democrats will just manufacture another Immigration 'Crisis' down the road. It's all about their Open Borders Agenda. They're not gonna stop pushing it. This EO will likely just make things worse on our Border. It's an encouragement for more Illegal Immigration.
from what i understand he's trying to AVOID doing an EO so it can stick and be a bipartisan solution.

Congress refuses to do its job. It passed the law that caused the problem in the first place now they won't fix it.

We got the Congress we deserve. No use crying about it...

Source: CNBC.COM
Trump says he's going to sign a measure to keep migrant families together

"President Donald Trump said Wednesday he plans to sign an executive order designed to keep families together during detention on the U.S.-Mexico border.

"I'll be signing something in a little while that's going to do that," he told reporters during a White House event after saying he wanted families to be kept together. "I'll be doing something that's somewhat pre-emptive and ultimately will be matched by legislation I'm sure."

Trump added: "We're keeping families together, but we have to keep our borders strong. We will be overrun with crime and with people that should not be in our country."

In other words : Trump Caves

He'll sign the measure as soon as he gets done putting in a new MaxiPad and finding a pen in his purse. :D
It’s going to be awkward seeing all the conservatives in this board who supported the separation, praising Trump for ending the separation that he started and they loved.

That Obama started you mean, try to be truthful in fact here you earned these :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

So fucking what? Whataboutism is never a good point. Obama and Orange shitbird are both bad presidents, then, okay? Whoopie. You won't be truthful when the Orange Virus fucks up on the daily. Why expect any concessions from Democrats?

Well would you look at that? Trump signed an EO preventing separation of families, proving that he was lying the entire time when he blamed Democrats for it happening.
He may think he can just jail em all together. I don't think that is legal, but Trump doesn't care much about following laws. In that, he and the illegal aliens have a something in common.

Well would you look at that? Trump signed an EO preventing separation of families, proving that he was lying the entire time when he blamed Democrats for it happening.

That the latest Democrat Fake News faux outrage? Pretty lame.

Even if he does, the Communists/Democrats will just manufacture another Immigration 'Crisis' down the road. It's all about their Open Borders Agenda. They're not gonna stop pushing it. This EO will likely just make things worse on our Border. It's an encouragement for more Illegal Immigration.
"Manufacture another Immigration Crisis"....yeah, like the Democrats made this stuff of kids in cages all up out of whole cloth....:71:

You drooling trumpanzees crack me up!
Notice how he adds Communist as an insult and completely ignores the fact that trump worships the true Communists like Putin.
"Manufacture another Immigration Crisis"....yeah, like the Democrats made this stuff of kids in cages all up out of whole cloth....:71:

You drooling trumpanzees crack me up!

Secure our Border, end Illegal Immigration once and for all. Problem solved.

They just got a little carried away this time and had to fold/backtrack.

Alosn the usual Trumpov/Goebbelsian "Big Lie"
"It was the Democrats fault".
`

"President Donald Trump said Wednesday he plans to sign an executive order designed to keep families together during detention on the U.S.-Mexico border.

"I'll be signing something in a little while that's going to do that," he told reporters during a White House event after saying he wanted families to be kept together. "I'll be doing something that's somewhat pre-emptive and ultimately will be matched by legislation I'm sure."

Trump added: "We're keeping families together, but we have to keep our borders strong. We will be overrun with crime and with people that should not be in our country."

He'll sign the measure as soon as he gets done putting in a new MaxiPad and finding a pen in his purse. :D
He'll sign something completely different and lie, lie, lie. He is a child abuser

They just got littl;e carried away this time and had to fold.

I think Trump is making a genuine effort to secure our Border and end Illegal Immigration. He's doing what i expect of him. He may be the last US President ever, to look out for American Citizens. I wish him all the best.

Sign the EO then remind Congress that it can be undone just as easily if they don’t get off their useless collective ass and pass serious legislation to deal with illegal immigration and border security.

Lol oh so if wasn’t the dem’s doing it all along?! Who would have thought.

This news is very relieving frankly.

A former ICE agent said most of these children will never be reunited with their families and will eventually be declared orphans. Then they will go into the system.

Corey Lewendowski on Fox News responding "Womp! Womp!" to a 10yo girl with Downs Syndrome being separated from her mother and put in one of the cages. Where will that child go? Oh, and I'm not even going to say what I think about the filth who said this.

CNN reported last week that a mother from Honduras said her breastfeeding baby was taken from her by federal agents while she was awaiting prosecution at an immigrant detention center. Will that baby be reunited with it's mother or given to a foster family?

How this can be okay with any of you is a mystery. Many of these children are babies and toddlers. Have you heard the recordings of them screaming for their mothers? Some were crying so hard that they could hardly breathe. I could hardly breathe just listening to them.

From what I see Nielson is the power behind the flip flop. It seems the "new plan" is to jail them all together indefinitely until there's a court hearing ... and the backlog is years, unless they move the new folks up before the ones with hearings already pending. It also seems to me that this is in direct violation of the Flores' holdings.
In reversal, Trump signs order stopping family separation

However, imo, the Obama admin was correct in thinking Flores didn't apply to entire family units held together, but they lost the argument. We'll see.

Still an asshole. The worst fucking human being in earth right now.
America needs to abolish the electoral college, the dumb racist and regressive minority is dragging the majority to the unknown.

Once again, President Trump Cleaning Up Obummer's Messes!

Still an asshole. The worst fucking human being in earth right now.
America needs to abolish the electoral college, the dumb racist and regressive minority is dragging the majority to the unknown.

Oh whathefuckever. Fucking crybabies.

Forum List

Back