CNBC: Trump says he's going to sign a measure to keep migrant families together

There are border patrol agents who suffer from the mental anguish of hauling the bodies of children out of the desert. Children abandoned by their parents when things got tough.

There are border patrol agents who suffer from the mental anguish of hauling the bodies of children out of the desert. Children abandoned by their parents when things got tough.

prolly the same BP officers that destroy watering stations left for immigrants ........

right ?

Doesn't matter. The Communist/Democrat Open Borders gang will just manufacture another faux outrage scam tomorrow. They'll say or do anything to get their Open Borders Agenda accomplished.

The Democratic Party sold American Citizens out years ago. This appeasement by Trump will only result in encouraging more Illegals to cross our Border. He's only helping the Open Borders gang.

prolly the same BP officers that destroy watering stations left for immigrants ........

right ?

They are not in the field anymore. They can't be because of the mental issues they suffer.

Glad to see someone on the left is so transparent about their lack of caring for people who service this country.

Take the day off and go fuck yourself.

right ?

They are not in the field anymore. They can't be because of the mental issues they suffer.

Glad to see someone on the left is so transparent about their lack of caring for people who service this country.

Take the day off and go fuck yourself.

:blowup:

:laughing0301:

Even if he does, the Communists/Democrats will just manufacture another Immigration 'Crisis' down the road. It's all about their Open Borders Agenda. They're not gonna stop pushing it. This EO will likely just make things worse on our Border. It's an encouragement for more Illegal Immigration.
from what i understand he's trying to AVOID doing an EO so it can stick and be a bipartisan solution.

That was yesterday, today he's going to sign an EO.

Just goes to show you, if you don't like a position that Donny holds today, don't fret, just wait until tomorrow.

You forgot to mention your leader Chuck Schumer

LOL "your leader", what makes you think Chuck Schumer is my leader? :cool:

Lib please :eusa_hand:

Source: CNBC.COM
Trump says he's going to sign a measure to keep migrant families together

"President Donald Trump said Wednesday he plans to sign an executive order designed to keep families together during detention on the U.S.-Mexico border.

"I'll be signing something in a little while that's going to do that," he told reporters during a White House event after saying he wanted families to be kept together. "I'll be doing something that's somewhat pre-emptive and ultimately will be matched by legislation I'm sure."

Trump added: "We're keeping families together, but we have to keep our borders strong. We will be overrun with crime and with people that should not be in our country."

In other words : Trump Caves

He'll sign the measure as soon as he gets done putting in a new MaxiPad and finding a pen in his purse. :D
It’s going to be awkward seeing all the conservatives in this board who supported the separation, praising Trump for ending the separation that he started and they loved.

That Obama started you mean, try to be truthful in fact here you earned these :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:
You’re lying. Obama separated zero children from their parents. All you can do is rate funny but you won’t find an example of children separated by Obama.

That 2014 photo during Obama's presidency of illegal kids in a cage that started this whole faux rage from the left doesn't exist? :itsok:

Just sayin.... in some school systems in California 1 in 5 students are homeless, many cannot speak English.
This seems to be the Democrat solution.
They only need to understand 'Free', and that it is given to them by the Democrats.

"President Donald Trump said Wednesday he plans to sign an executive order designed to keep families together during detention on the U.S.-Mexico border.

"I'll be signing something in a little while that's going to do that," he told reporters during a White House event after saying he wanted families to be kept together. "I'll be doing something that's somewhat pre-emptive and ultimately will be matched by legislation I'm sure."

Trump added: "We're keeping families together, but we have to keep our borders strong. We will be overrun with crime and with people that should not be in our country."

He'll sign the measure as soon as he gets done putting in a new MaxiPad and finding a pen in his purse. :D
It’s going to be awkward seeing all the conservatives in this board who supported the separation, praising Trump for ending the separation that he started and they loved.

That Obama started you mean, try to be truthful in fact here you earned these :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:
Stop lying. Obama separated zero children.
Repeating stuff in a message board doesn’t make it true.

Your ignorance on this topic is staggering.

Even if he does, the Communists/Democrats will just manufacture another Immigration 'Crisis' down the road. It's all about their Open Borders Agenda. They're not gonna stop pushing it. This EO will likely just make things worse on our Border. It's an encouragement for more Illegal Immigration.
from what i understand he's trying to AVOID doing an EO so it can stick and be a bipartisan solution.

Just goes to show you, if you don't like a position that Donny holds today, don't fret, just wait until tomorrow.

Test successful, Looks like your random nonsense generator is functioning perfectly.

… now back to the original question, what makes you think Chuck Schumer is my leader?

Test successful, Looks like your random nonsense generator is functioning perfectly.

… now back to the original question, what makes you think Chuck Schumer is my leader?

I have no time for liberals starving for attention, get back on the thread topic clown or get lost.

I have no time for liberals starving for attention, get back on the thread topic clown or get lost.

In other words you're a typical mindless, hyper-partisan drone that can't discern reality from fantasy. :rolleyes:

… run along now and try not to trip over that tail tucked between your legs.

In other words you're a typical mindless, hyper-partisan drone that can't discern reality from fantasy. :rolleyes:

Welcome to the ignored club, there now its like you don't exist.

He hasn't done it yet....and he lies like the rest of us breath.

"Manufacture another Immigration Crisis"....yeah, like the Democrats made this stuff of kids in cages all up out of whole cloth....:71:

You drooling trumpanzees crack me up!

They do it quite easily.....it's simple when they've already handed their morals and souls over to trump. War is Peace, Up is Down, Black is White, Slavery is Freedom....it's all one to drooling trumpanzees.

Welcome to the ignored club, there now its like you don't exist.
victory.jpg

He hasn't done it yet....and he lies like the rest of us breath.

True.... there's a good chance he'll change his mind (again) tomorrow or in the next 10 minutes...

I'm starting to think his decisions are based on what he has for lunch that day. :dunno:

How funny. People demand a change, Trump accommodates them and then it ridiculed for doing so. No upside for compromising with the Hillary crowd.

LOL, he didn't compromise with the "Hillary Crowd" he flat out surrendered to them on this issue.

LMAO! Even worse for the anti-Trump folks.

Forum List

Back