CNBC: Trump says he's going to sign a measure to keep migrant families together

NightFox

Wildling
Jul 20, 2013
North beyond the Wall
Source: CNBC.COM
Trump says he's going to sign a measure to keep migrant families together

"President Donald Trump said Wednesday he plans to sign an executive order designed to keep families together during detention on the U.S.-Mexico border.

"I'll be signing something in a little while that's going to do that," he told reporters during a White House event after saying he wanted families to be kept together. "I'll be doing something that's somewhat pre-emptive and ultimately will be matched by legislation I'm sure."

Trump added: "We're keeping families together, but we have to keep our borders strong. We will be overrun with crime and with people that should not be in our country."

In other words : Trump Caves

He'll sign the measure as soon as he gets done putting in a new MaxiPad and finding a pen in his purse. :D

Even if he does, the Communists/Democrats will just manufacture another Immigration 'Crisis' down the road. It's all about their Open Borders Agenda. They're not gonna stop pushing it. This EO will likely just make things worse on our Border. It's an encouragement for more Illegal Immigration.

Even if he does, the Communists/Democrats will just manufacture another Immigration 'Crisis' down the road.

Of course they will, they've just proven that doing so is an effective way of not only creating a narrative that makes President Twitter look bad, it'll also make him back down.

"President Donald Trump said Wednesday he plans to sign an executive order designed to keep families together during detention on the U.S.-Mexico border.

"I'll be signing something in a little while that's going to do that," he told reporters during a White House event after saying he wanted families to be kept together. "I'll be doing something that's somewhat pre-emptive and ultimately will be matched by legislation I'm sure."

Trump added: "We're keeping families together, but we have to keep our borders strong. We will be overrun with crime and with people that should not be in our country."

He'll sign the measure as soon as he gets done putting in a new MaxiPad and finding a pen in his purse. :D
Trump started the policy and only when he became aware that it was very unpopular, he decided to end it.

Even if he does, the Communists/Democrats will just manufacture another Immigration 'Crisis' down the road.

Of course they will, they've just proven that doing so is an effective way of not only creating a narrative that makes President Twitter look bad, it'll also make him back down.

Just like their 'Gun Control' Agenda is only banning firearms completely, their Immigration Agenda is only about Open Borders. No matter what Trump does, they'll continue to push their Agenda. Bet on it.

Just like their 'Gun Control' Agenda is only banning firearms completely, their Immigration Agenda is only about Open Borders. No matter what Trump does, they'll continue to push their Agenda. Bet on it.

Fine build a wall around California and bus all illegals there.

The kids will be locked up WITH their illegal law breaking parents, prepare for the left to squeal like stuck pigs.

Yup, they'll just manufacture another faux outrage scam. But hopefully, most Americans won't go along. I guess we'll see. The Mid-Terms are gonna be very interesting.

Even if he does, the Communists/Democrats will just manufacture another Immigration 'Crisis' down the road. It's all about their Open Borders Agenda. They're not gonna stop pushing it. This EO will likely just make things worse on our Border. It's an encouragement for more Illegal Immigration.
from what i understand he's trying to AVOID doing an EO so it can stick and be a bipartisan solution.

from what i understand he's trying to AVOID doing an EO so it can stick and be a bipartisan solution.

Congress refuses to do its job. It passed the law that caused the problem in the first place now they won't fix it.

That was yesterday, today he's going to sign an EO.

Just goes to show you, if you don't like a position that Donny holds today, don't fret, just wait until tomorrow.

The Communists/Democrats will see anything as an Open Borders victory. It'll be a Win-Win for them. Communists are fine advancing their Agenda in increments. They've been doing it for almost a 100yrs in this country. No matter what Trump does, they won't stop pushing their Open Borders Agenda. Bet on that.

Just goes to show you, if you don't like a position that Donny holds today, don't fret, just wait until tomorrow.

You forgot to mention your leader Chuck Schumer has already stated Dem's will refuse to vote for legislation to fix this issue. Democrats are forcing Trump to sign an EO. I'm sure you forgot to mention this because you are a dishonest hack Dem, or worse a liberal.

It’s going to be awkward seeing all the conservatives in this board who supported the separation, praising Trump for ending the separation that he started and they loved.

It’s going to be awkward seeing all the conservatives in this board who supported the separation, praising Trump for ending the separation that he started and they loved.

That Obama started you mean, try to be truthful in fact here you earned these :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

I won't praise him. I know this is just another Communist/Democrat faux outrage scam. They could care less about kids. It's only about attacking Trump. He'll just be doing their bidding, if he takes action. They'll see it as a big victory for their Open Borders Agenda.

And they'll just manufacture another Immigration 'Crisis' down the road. But hopefully most Americans won't go along. The upcoming Mid-Terms could tell us a lot about how Americans feel about the Open Borders Democrats. Stay tuned.

How funny. People demand a change, Trump accommodates them and then it ridiculed for doing so. No upside for compromising with the Hillary crowd.

he caved because hes trying to avoid the backlash and save the mid term republicans that have been kissing his butt over the kids.

too late ..

You forgot to mention your leader Chuck Schumer

LOL "your leader", what makes you think Chuck Schumer is my leader? :cool:

Forum List

Back