Clinton's The Children are Watching campaign ad

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

Dead on Straight! And if he were elected, kids would have to go to bed before his State of the Union address.

How the Party of Moralities has fallen!

Notice how they had to edit his Mexico Illegal remarks to misrepresent his meaning.

Almost like the makers of the ad, don't think that the Truth is on their side.

I wonder... too, what those little girls would think if they knew that HIllary laughed about getting a child molestor off, or how she viciously slandered the women her husband sexually harassed?

Hey, what if HIllary lets in tens of thousands of unvetted muslims and some of those children are killed by terrorist?

What kind of message will that teach those kids?

The live ones of course, the dead ones wouldn't really have much of a chance to learn.

Or if they did, would not have a chance to use that lesson in their lives.

Dead on Straight! And if he were elected, kids would have to go to bed before his State of the Union address.

How the Party of Moralities has fallen!

im already sick of her commercials every 10 minutes telling us how wonderful she is.....if this keeps up until November i will despise her by then more than i do now.......

Notice how they had to edit his Mexico Illegal remarks to misrepresent his meaning.

I wonder... too, what those little girls would think if they knew that HIllary laughed about getting a child molestor off, or how she viciously slandered the women her husband sexually harassed?

Hey, what if HIllary lets in tens of thousands of unvetted muslims and some of those children are killed by terrorist?

The live ones of course, the dead ones wouldn't really have much of a chance to learn.

I don't even read the crap you post anymore. Save us the pain and take a long nap. You have time now that school is out.

I don't even read the crap you post anymore. Save us the pain and take a long nap. You have time now that school is out.

I understand. THe truth is uncomfortable for you.

Coming from the most openly twisted and immoral people in the WH ever I am sure the people that actually vote will take that very seriously (not).

The Trump ads are really....wait...what Trump ads?....poor Donnie is still looking for money.

I guess the self funding idea is dead?

There are a couple out there.

I particularly like the one of Bill and Hillary lying, with inserts proving they did.

There are a couple out there.

I particularly like the one of Bill and Hillary lying, with inserts proving they did.

HA! That should be easy for Hillary to find, since Donnie lies on a daily basis. Unless there is a huge increase in voter registration among angry white men, Donnie is toast.

CnVWSzdW8AA5fHM.jpg

Yup, Rasmussen is ALWAYS the outlier. Judging from their predictions in 2012, they still have not learned how to properly poll. Or maybe they just want you RWers to have some sense of peace of mind? WHATEVER!!

upload_2016-7-15_17-55-58.png

Sorry to ruin your weekend....NAW, just kidding!

Attachments

• upload_2016-7-15_17-54-40.png
    upload_2016-7-15_17-54-40.png
    63.9 KB · Views: 37

Yup, Rasmussen is ALWAYS the outlier. Judging from their predictions in 2012, they still have not learned how to properly poll. Or maybe they just want you RWers to have some sense of peace of mind? WHATEVER!!

They actually produce real polls that cannot account for the inevitable ballot box stuffing. Thank God for Rasmussen. We can at least gauge how much Dems cheated after the fact.

They actually produce real polls that cannot account for the inevitable ballot box stuffing. Thank God for Rasmussen. We can at least gauge how much Dems cheated after the fact.

You ain't so swift ere ya. Rasmussen skews all their polls. They totally screwed up in 2012.

Last edited:

You ain't so swift ere ya. Rasmussen skews all their polls. They totally screwed up in 2012.

ABC/Wash Post did a poll way over represented by Dems. In any event, Dems cheat at the polls. This is well known.

Forum List

Back