Will Trump Win in a Blowout?

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
The author claims this will be a “national security” election. I'm not so sure about that but it will play a huge part. A significant number of potential voters approve of protecting out borders. Let more Muslim-driven attacks take place outside of the Middle East – or even here in the USA – and they will cinch the White House for Trump. And that includes BLM as many view it to be a radical, terrorist group.

The GOP Convention may be the start as rumors are circling on the internet that Cleveland police have been told to “stand down” during the convention and not to interfere.

Read story @ Will Trump Win in a Blowout

The author claims this will be a “national security” election. I'm not so sure about that but it will play a huge part. A significant number of potential voters approve of protecting out borders. Let more Muslim-driven attacks take place outside of the Middle East – or even here in the USA – and they will cinch the White House for Trump. And that includes BLM as many view it to be a radical, terrorist group.

The GOP Convention may be the start as rumors are circling on the internet that Cleveland police have been told to “stand down” during the convention and not to interfere.

only if the bitter uneducated white christers can clone more of themselves

:lmao:

If anyone believes Trump will win in a blowout I'd like to have some of what they're smoking.

I doubt it. The last time we had a "National Security President" We had a great recession, lies about weapons of mass destruction, over 5,000 needless deaths in Iraq, and a deregulated financial system that peddled garbage mortgage packages to anyone with a heartbeat which crashed the economy.

Wiat....wait....let me get my breath.....:woohoo:Okay...okay......Yeah, everything is pointing to a BLOWOUT.....:rofl:

If Hillary doesn't distance her self from the Cop Killer BLM crowd, it could be.

only if the bitter uneducated white christers can clone more of themselves
Cloning would be the easy part.

Getting them to legal voting age and registered to vote would be the impossibility.

If Hillary doesn't distance her self from the Cop Killer BLM crowd, it could be.
Which candidate called the shootings BY police last week "terrible" and "disgusting" and said that police were not well enough trained? Oh, that's right, it was Donald Trump.

If anyone believes Trump will win in a blowout I'd like to have some of what they're smoking.

It must be better than whatever you're smoking. Given current events, is entirely possible that Trump could win a large majority of electoral votes, even if he didn't win a similar majority of popular votes.

Forum List

Back