Clinton's are done

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2010
My progressive, commie, man hating, Bush hating, Reagan despising, left wing crazy grandmother whom I love dearly just called me and said "the Trumps are the new Kennedy's and she has switched her support from Hillary to Trump after watching his family and his speech. This is huge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When Trump comes on the screen my dogs start growling at that thing on his head.

Does it mean anything??? No silly... Dogs don't vote?

They're trying to get you to turn it up....

Thanks but no thanks.. I don't want to have to buy another TV this week. Plitbulls growling seldom leads to good things for whom they are growling at.

When Trump comes on the screen my dogs start growling at that thing on his head.

They're trying to get you to turn it up....

Thanks but no thanks.. I don't want to have to buy another TV this week. Plitbulls growling seldom leads to good things for whom they are growling at.

So you're afraid of your own dogs?
Get a Boxer or two....most good natured dogs on the planet.

My progressive, commie, man hating, Bush hating, Reagan despising, left wing crazy grandmother whom I love dearly just called me and said "the Trumps are the new Kennedy's and she has switched her support from Hillary to Trump after watching his family and his speech. This is huge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is a sign that your grandmother has just had a stroke.

Better get her to the ER.

When Trump comes on the TV my cat takes a giant dump in the middle of the floor in front of the tv.

Cat's aren't clairvoyant though right ?!

Ya really going to insult somones grandma?

Ya really going to insult somones grandma?
This is my profession opinion as a trained EMT. No time to waste.

Not joking.

When Trump comes on the TV my cat takes a giant dump in the middle of the floor in front of the tv.

Cat's aren't clairvoyant though right ?!

Cat people are weird.
Cats are annoying....Dogs hunt field mice much better...
My cat kills something and brings it home every day.

He eats half of it then shares the rest with me.

Such a loving kitty !!

Forum List

Back