Clinton supporters expect recount to overturn election

42% of Clinton supporters expect the recount to change the election results. Please tell me this poll is an anomaly and there aren't that many people disconnected from reality

Your reading comprehension is faulty...42% of ALL Americans not just Clinton supporters....for this latter group it is 60%

42% of Clinton supporters expect the recount to change the election results. Please tell me this poll is an anomaly and there aren't that many people disconnected from reality

Your reading comprehension is faulty...42% of ALL Americans not just Clinton supporters....for this latter group it is 60%

Actually you might want to look over the graphs again. All Americans is at 23% Clinton supporters 42% and oddly enough 3% of trump supporters believe the recount will show Clinton won.

YouGov | Clinton and Trump voters have differing expectations of recount

Shoulder it be turning something up by now?

Clinton did gain a vote in Wisconsin. She is clearly going to catch up!

Mm, dont think its enough to get her up to shave and strap on the ol'pants suit.

upload_2016-12-2_17-51-32.png

Your reading comprehension is faulty...42% of ALL Americans not just Clinton supporters

23% of all Americans, moron!

I'd be more careful suggesting others can't read. The OP didn't stutter. Read the fucking material.

I suspect the 3% of Trump supporters that think it'll get overturned suspect Clinton will cheat somehow.

i wonder if Hillary supporters are aware that these three states are "Extremely White"!!! and white people hate Democrats! Especially Hillary !!!

Actually you might want to look over the graphs again. All Americans is at 23% Clinton supporters 42% and oddly enough 3% of trump supporters believe the recount will show Clinton won.

You're right...my apologies (took too quick a look)

YouGov | Clinton and Trump voters have differing expectations of recount

They're Hitlery supporters, they're inherently disconnected from reality.

When it doesn't happen it will be fun to watch the mattress sales soar once again.

I wouldn't count those chickens. Once it's out that the Democrats again made fools of themselves, it will be buried on page 5 in the liberal media. You'll hardly know if it's still going or finally over with.

Forum List

Back