Stick it Dump

eddiew37

Gold Member
Nov 25, 2016
CEO Mark Fields Says Ford Still Moving Small-Car Output to Mexico Despite Trump Criticism

Mod Edit: -- Link provided. One time free of charge. eddiew37

CEO Mark Fields Says Ford Still Moving Small-Car Output to Mexico Despite Trump Criticism
Car maker’s chief says there would be no job losses with small-car move—“not a Carrier situation”
By
CHRISTINA ROGERS and

MIKE SPECTOR
Updated Dec. 2, 2016 5:33 p.m. ET

Ford Motor Co. will forge ahead with shifting small-car production to Mexico despite repeated criticism from President-elect Donald Trump, who has warned that companies face consequences for leaving the U.S.
Now what's rump going to do ?? hold a gun to Fords head??

Last edited by a moderator:
We'll see what he does. I don't think he has, nor should anyone have much authority over Ford's business.

I don't buy Ford's anyway.

Ford Motor Co. will forge ahead with shifting small-car production to Mexico despite repeated criticism from President-elect Donald Trump, who has warned that companies face consequences for leaving the U.S.

I'm truly amused at how the Democratic Party, the party that for generations has prided itself as the party that fights for the American working class, is now cheering American job losses.

Too early in the game to see what will happen...but in the meantime the OP and left's bawls, whines and tears are hilarious....getting old but none the less hilarious

Car maker’s chief says there would be no job losses with small-car move—“not a Carrier situation”
By
CHRISTINA ROGERS and

MIKE SPECTOR

He'll put huge tariffs on anything imported into this country.

You looking forwards to a huge market crash ??? Cause that's what'll happen if dump starts threatening our corporations
They're not our corporations if they're not here. Fuk 'em.

I never, ever, never-ever agree with a lib.........until now, Eddie is correct! Trump is NOT going to be able to put tariffs on goods because American companies left. Do you realize what an asinine statement that is!

Now he can cajole them to stay by lowering the tax rate, and removing regulations along with throttling the EPA. Problem is-----------> a factory probably lasts for 50 years, a President only 4 or 8. We all know what is going to happen the next time a far leftist gets in to our corporations........again. So, Trump has got to make deals that can somehow be prolonged past his Presidency, or the massive capital it will take to do what he wants won't appear.

If YOU start building a factory today because Trump is President, it will probably just be completed around the end of his 1st term if it employs 300 people or more. What happens to your investment if Trump loses in 20? You gotta answer that question if you want investment, because the revenge of the libs is already being plotted.

I'm truly amused at how the Democratic Party, the party that for generations has prided itself as the party that fights for the American working class, is now cheering American job losses.

Factors Workers are white males, the most evil of all people

By
CHRISTINA ROGERS and

MIKE SPECTOR

Link?

By
CHRISTINA ROGERS and

MIKE SPECTOR

Trump will be President, bwahahahahahahahabababbahahahahanahba

Watching you libtards explode is hilarious and its just going to get funnier....Bring back Cindy Sheehan!!!

They already have stickers sayng "30% Mexico, 30% Canada" etc.

Not a lot of margin in a Fiesta in USA. Maybe other choice not to make small cars? Then you can't meet BO avg fuel fleet spec. Its a mess out there.

I repeat, I been to few foriegn countries. No American products. Why? Import tax.

They are not a real political party anymore.

We'll see what he does. I don't think he has, nor should anyone have much authority over Ford's business.

I don't buy Ford's anyway.

He doesn't have authority over their business, but can apply tariffs.

They are, but a foreign political party.

You almost gotta laugh. The first phrase that comes to the small minds on the left is "hold a gun to Ford's head".

They are, but a foreign political party.
They don't care about foreigners either.

They are nothing but an anti-western terrorist group.

there will be no job loss.
however, there will be jobs created, jobs that will go to a bunch of non-Americans while we have Americans out of work in America. ( I really should say the U.S since in reality America covers Mexico too) So, if Ford is doing something that is going to create jobs why create them there, instead of here? I could maybe see valid argument if the were creating those new jobs in India or some other place that might be expensive to ship back and forth to, but a car being built in Mexico could honestly be driven back to the U.S for the cost of a tank of gas and a couple tacos for the driver. There is no valid savings to be discussed other than labor costs.

Forum List

Back