clinton foundation whistleblowers

What did you guys buy? A Dirty Dossier? I heard you can get them quite cheap from Putin now that Donald Trump is president and Hillary Ain't.

I didn’t buy anything and I didn’t vote for Hillary. Two scummers were running against each other, so I wrote-in someone I felt much better for the position.

Also, I have said before that this investigation isn’t going bring President Trump down. The best way to beat him is at the ballot box.

Only if they can come up with a better candidate. So far, that's not happening but it is still too early in the game

I see that the USMB lefties have ignored this topic, just like the MSM has ignored it. Come on libs, lets hear from you about the Clinton foundation and its corrupt operations,, finally being brought to light. If found guilty do you support punishment or looking the other way?

well its old news and since the government is so corrupt the fact there is one different law for politicians and rich people than there is for us in this fucked up world where they commit crimes everyday WE go to jail for.to me its not worth talking about this old news anymore.

every president since reagan has been a criminal dangerous to society yet they walk the streets free as a bird so you kind of want to forget about an old topic like this about clinton and HOPE that trump is the answer different than the rest and will change this someday where politicians are held to same accountability as we are.

I am grasping at straws though since really the only thing that will make that chance is get an independent in office who will serve the interests of the people instead of the bankers and corporations as the last five admninistrations have done since 1981.

BOTH parties are equally corrupt and one in the same,the name is ONLY difference in the two. the clintons,bushs and obamas will always get away with murderous crimes as long as we have this corrupt two party system of demopublicans and reprocrats we have.:mad:

Not to toot my own horn here but i really feel like this post of mine,the best post here in this thread, is the ONLY post here in this thread that needs to be talked about

Can someone play with Redfish? He has a sad no one is discussing the hourly “We Got Them This Time!” thread.

make light of this if you wish, but eventually the corrupt Clintons will be brought to justice. The laws of the USA apply to every citizen, the Clintons are not exempt.

I wish it were true as much as you do but sir,you're living in a fantasyworld.:laughing0301: The clintons same as the bushs and obamas, are all protected by powerful interest groups of the elite and high corrupt judges and lawyers in the judicial system.:iyfyus.jpg:

Can someone play with Redfish? He has a sad no one is discussing the hourly “We Got Them This Time!” thread.

make light of this if you wish, but eventually the corrupt Clintons will be brought to justice. The laws of the USA apply to every citizen, the Clintons are not exempt.

I wish it were true as much as you do but sir,you're living in a fantasyworld.:laughing0301: The clintons same as the bushs and obamas, are all protected by powerful interest groups of the elite and high corrupt judges and lawyers in the judicial system.:iyfyus.jpg:

and Trump is bringing that to light and taking on the establishment crooks, and half of the country demonizes him for doing the right thing, The people are as guilty as the politicians if they simply watch and wring their hands saying nothing can be done. Support Trump, he is doing it.

Forum List

Back