clinton foundation whistleblowers

I see that the USMB lefties have ignored this topic, just like the MSM has ignored it. Come on libs, lets hear from you about the Clinton foundation and its corrupt operations,, finally being brought to light. If found guilty do you support punishment or looking the other way?

Can someone play with Redfish? He has a sad no one is discussing the hourly “We Got Them This Time!” thread.

Can someone play with Redfish? He has a sad no one is discussing the hourly “We Got Them This Time!” thread.
You obviously didn’t watch the hearing yesterday. It was pretty damning. But, once again, they may get off. Even Bill Gates refused to do any thing with them further, unless they took care of business.

make light of this if you wish, but eventually the corrupt Clintons will be brought to justice. The laws of the USA apply to every citizen, the Clintons are not exempt.

You obviously didn’t watch the hearing yesterday. It was pretty damning. But, once again, they may get off. Even Bill Gates refused to do any thing with them further, unless they took care of business.

Of course I didn’t watch the hearing the yesterday. I was busy taking my mom around for Christmas shopping.

make light of this if you wish, but eventually the corrupt Clintons will be brought to justice. The laws of the USA apply to every citizen, the Clintons are not exempt.

I’ve been hearing this for a generation. Pardon me if I am a dash skeptical.

Of course I didn’t watch the hearing the yesterday. I was busy taking my mom around for Christmas shopping.
Well I hope you ran right home and glued yourself to C-Span for hours afterwards

And she loves you for it, I am sure. You are a good son.
It’s online, if you care to listen to it.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

She still buys you stuff? What toys did you get this time, little boy?

And did you guys hear that Hillary used to have a private server?!

an illegal one on which she transmitted classified documents illegally.
Oh my god! :eek:

I am not your god, I am merely an intelligent educated man who thinks for himself and doesn't buy into the media hype and lies. but thanks for the compliment.
^ has spent decades buying into the media hype and lies about Hillary going to prison

The Clinton crime family is finally being brought to justice as 3 former employees tell the truth about the bribery and money laundering.

Clinton Foundation whistleblowers have hundreds of pages of evidence - WND - WND

Any Clinton whistle-blowers should be put under the Federal Witness Protection program.

Hillary-Vince-Foster-800x416.png

I’ve been hearing this for a generation. Pardon me if I am a dash skeptical.

the deep state has protected them for a generation, now the dems no longer need them and wish they would go away, they lost their cover, the truth will come out. I don't know if they will be prosecuted, probably not, but getting them out of sight will be good enough.

I am not your god, I am merely an intelligent educated man who thinks for himself and doesn't buy into the media hype and lies. but thanks for the compliment.
^ has spent decades buying into the media hype and lies about Hillary going to prison

I want every person who has violated federal law to be prosecuted, why do you support a two tier justice system? one for us and another one for political elites?

I want every person who has violated federal law to be prosecuted, why do you support a two tier justice system? one for us and another one for political elites?
You know what, you’re right. Good luck with Hillary! I hope you’re not a hypocrite and feel the same way about all the criminal’s in Trump’s cabal! Toodaloo!

Forum List

Back