Clinton clobbers all GOP 2016 opponents in poll

Her campaign ad could be:

Come out to vote for the OLD white woman for President. Forget I'm eight years older than the last time I ran....so I'm 70ish, going on 80ish.....Lets Just hope she doesn't croak while in office.

:ack-1:
Her age matters to you, does it?

Does this mean you didn't vote for John McGeezer in 2008? After all, McCain was older than Hillary when he ran.

:whip:

Poll Clinton clobbers potential GOP foes - CNN.com

Washington (CNN)Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton isn't just the prospective Democratic frontrunner -- she's favored over every top potential Republican candidate, according to a Washington Post/ABC News pollreleasedThursday.

Clinton beats out five potential Republican candidates in head-to-head matchups by double-digits, according to the survey of 843 registered votes, conducted after reports emerged that Mitt Romney was phoning donors, supporters and former staffers and considering a third presidential run.

POOR GOP.....another "also ran" in the making.
Obviously the people polled are clueless.

It was the Washington Post and ABC doing the polling...

Remember folks, this is from the rag that had Obama up to 50% approval rating LAST WEEK

take it serious if you want and at all our peril

Yeah, let's see what Karl Rove says first.....:badgrin: He had Romney winning big in 2012.

You people crack me up. You threw Hillary under the bus for a nobody (O-b-a-m-a) and now expect her in her OLDER age to come to bail your asses out. Do any of you on the LEFT/libs have any honor? any loyalty? any principle's you stand on besides abortion? or just spin in the wind for anyone to drop from the sky .

A nobody that is finishing up his second term as the first African American President of the United States. Hurt Much?

Only the entire country...

Come out to vote for the OLD white woman for President. Forget I'm eight years older than the last time I ran....so I'm 70ish, going on 80ish.....Lets Just hope she doesn't croak while in office.

Your fears are well noted....:booze:

Everyone in the country should be afraid. you people put in some Junior Senator in Congress community agitator for President. Now you're looking at some old woman who's done nothing in her life but be a career Politician

Your fears are well noted....:booze:

Everyone in the country should be afraid. you people put in some Junior Senator in Congress community agitator for President. Now you're looking at some old woman who's done nothing in her life but be a career Politician
Get used to saying it, staph .... Madame President

She still cannot admit the person residing at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue is.....wait for it.........BLACK!

She still cannot admit the person residing at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue is.....wait for it.........BLACK!

whoa, REALLY. I doubt many has noticed. All I see when I look at him is, idiot/thug. And I see that with that 30% who still approves of him too. Now cry us a river over his skin color. please

I love that the left is putting all its eggs in one basket, their heads are going to explode in 2017 when we have a Republican president and GOP control of congress.

This is all the OBOTS has left folks. I'm fairly sure you are sick and tired of it by the way you voted in the last TWO ELECTIONS.

whoa, REALLY. I doubt many has noticed. All I see when I look at him is, idiot/thug. And I see that with that 30% who still approves of him too. Now cry us a river over his skin color. please

You just gotta keep pumping those lies out, huh Staph?

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/01/20/u...ating-means-for-2016.html?_r=0&abt=0002&abg=1

Obama's approval rating rising, the economy hitting stride.....and EBOLA IS GONE. Bad news for the gop....huh? :banana:

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/01/20/u...ating-means-for-2016.html?_r=0&abt=0002&abg=1

Obama's approval rating rising, the economy hitting stride.....and EBOLA IS GONE. Bad news for the gop....huh? :banana:
Benghazi!! Benghazi!!!!! BENGHAZEEEEEeeee......!!!!!!!!!

what E-V-A

I also don't take the NYslimes word for anything as the truth. same as the WashingtonCompost.

And since you all are into clowns reverting back to childhood I guess: Just for you

what E-V-A

I also don't take the NYslimes word for anything as the truth. same as the WashingtonCompost.

And since you all are into clowns reverting back to childhood I guess: Just for you

what E-V-A

Funny! Staph, you are a real Hoot! Maybe the meds are working?

what E-V-A

what E-V-A

Funny! Staph, you are a real Hoot! Maybe the meds are working?

All you had to do was admit, I'm GOOD. Glad you finally accepted it:thanks:

and more thing. Your all's little thing with the clowns you have going on. Just screams sheep and herds. Just giving you a heads up

Last edited:
You really think we are complementing you? WOW! Maybe the meds are not working?

Forum List

Back