Trump Will Beat DeSantis By A Wide Margin In 2024, New Poll Shows

Unverifiable mail in ballots

No more reliable than an internet poll.

Maybe that's Liz Cheney's secret plan to win the GOP nomination next year?

Schlong the competition with Fake Ballots and taking the nomination easily.

And she wouldn't have to fake that much, the D's are expecting an uncontested primary and will be free to cross the aisle and cause mischief.

New 2024 Poll: Trump Far Ahead of DeSantis, But Poll Has Good News for Both​

BY RUSTY WEISS
JANUARY 18, 2023 AT 1:05PM

A new poll has Donald Trump, currently the lone Republican candidate for President in 2024, far outpacing his closest probable competitor, Florida Governor Ron DeSantis.

A Morning Consult poll released Wednesday shows Trump leading DeSantis by 17 points in a hypothetical GOP primary matchup between the two conservative favorites.

Trump received support from 48% of respondents while DeSantis came in a clear second – from both sides – at 31%.
Trailing those two were former Vice President Mike Pence at just 8%, and, laughably, currently unemployed former lawmaker Liz Cheney with 3%.

Morning Consult reports that the key takeaways from their poll are Trump’s steady lead, the fact that his favorability rating is actually improving, and the news cycle is actually providing him with more positive reports.

What is Morning Consult?

Yet trump lost to Biden by more than 7,000,000 votes. If he believes in what he says then he should have conceded he lost.
kXmk8LeLzM_1446827476174-S.jpg

You edited the information to fit your bias.

As for seven million votes. Did he really win by that number?

Some early voters want to change their vote after Hunter Biden exposés

FLASHBACK: 16% of Biden voters would have voted differently if Hunter Biden laptop story was not suppressed by media, big tech

Here's How Many Biden Voters Who Would Have Bolted from Joe If the Media Did Their Job

79% say ‘truthful’ coverage of Hunter Biden’s laptop would have changed 2020 election

71% of Democrats 'likely' would have voted differently if they knew Hunter Biden's laptop was real: poll - LifeSite

Last edited:
Well compared to your post It probably impossible for you to to determine bias.

Yes he did and information is readily available on the internet. Of course you would have to stay away from right wing sites that feed the hunger
-
BIDEN 51.3%
TRUMP 46.8%
OTHER 1.8%

So your really saying that they wanted to change their votes after Hunter Biden story broke. Yet they can't after they have voted. the Hunter Biden story is still just a story for bedtime use to help those sleep better. Much like watching a trump speech.

HB has not been charged with anything.

on the comment that 79% of republicans said that. Take that as a hint if that was true, Biden would have won by a landslide if that many repubs voted for him.

Your sources like lifesite which is a right wing site. says that all the demos would have change their vote. Unlikely and pure speculation by a bias new site that you quote. they pretend to know how demos will vote is laughable.

Hunter Biden story,. 2 and a half years ago. and were still waiting.

Musk as the new conspiracy mogul keeps making promises but still nothing. but hot air. . I can see why redubs like him.

So who is bias. Please tell us more about hunter Biden as a loyal repub. Years from now you can tell your children the same story.

Biden is president, so get over it.

Will he be re elected only time will tell but I can say for certainty that Trump will never be re elected. yes that is a bias statement.

Well compared to your post It probably impossible for you to to determine bias.

Yes he did and information is readily available on the internet. Of course you would have to stay away from right wing sites that feed the hunger
-
BIDEN 51.3%
TRUMP 46.8%
OTHER 1.8%

So your really saying that they wanted to change their votes after Hunter Biden story broke. Yet they can't after they have voted. the Hunter Biden story is still just a story for bedtime use to help those sleep better. Much like watching a trump speech.

HB has not been charged with anything.

on the comment that 79% of republicans said that. Take that as a hint if that was true, Biden would have won by a landslide if that many repubs voted for him.

Your sources like lifesite which is a right wing site. says that all the demos would have change their vote. Unlikely and pure speculation by a bias new site that you quote. they pretend to know how demos will vote is laughable.

Hunter Biden story,. 2 and a half years ago. and were still waiting.

Musk as the new conspiracy mogul keeps making promises but still nothing. but hot air. . I can see why redubs like him.

So who is bias. Please tell us more about hunter Biden as a loyal repub. Years from now you can tell your children the same story.

Biden is president, so get over it.

Will he be re elected only time will tell but I can say for certainty that Trump will never be re elected. yes that is a bias statement.
The election was stolen. Get over it.

well I did good a good laugh when Trump claimed that the election was stolen.
and it became more comical each day by the antics of his loyal subjects.

well I did good a good laugh when Trump claimed that the election was stolen.
and it became more comical each day by the antics of his loyal subjects.
I'm sure you did because you succeeded in getting pedo Hitler in the wh.

Forum List

Back