Clinton clobbers all GOP 2016 opponents in poll

You really think we are complementing you? WOW! Maybe the meds are not working?

and you really think I care. I have way more to worry about than some petty club of people here and their hatefulness. so sorry

Poll Clinton clobbers potential GOP foes - CNN.com

Washington (CNN)Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton isn't just the prospective Democratic frontrunner -- she's favored over every top potential Republican candidate, according to a Washington Post/ABC News pollreleasedThursday.

Clinton beats out five potential Republican candidates in head-to-head matchups by double-digits, according to the survey of 843 registered votes, conducted after reports emerged that Mitt Romney was phoning donors, supporters and former staffers and considering a third presidential run.

POOR GOP.....another "also ran" in the making.
C'mon, Cons! Say it with me .................

Benghazi!!! Benghazi!!!!!!!!! BENGHAZI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That could work also, Obama doesn't care for Hillary. He could release the documents about bengazi right before the election.

It's 2007 all over again

Yup, another GOP loss.....:badgrin:

I'll be darned. Frank actually said something that's true. We should sticky it.

It is very much like 2007 in that the Repubs are falling all over themselves and each other to declare and get in front of a camera, while the Dems are sitting back, calmly watching the show.

An interesting tidbit ... Why didn't the Koch's invite Mittens to the big meeting? Hmmmm ?
And Hilliary didn't get the nod now did she?

Washington (CNN)Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton isn't just the prospective Democratic frontrunner -- she's favored over every top potential Republican candidate, according to a Washington Post/ABC News pollreleasedThursday.

Clinton beats out five potential Republican candidates in head-to-head matchups by double-digits, according to the survey of 843 registered votes, conducted after reports emerged that Mitt Romney was phoning donors, supporters and former staffers and considering a third presidential run.

That could work also, Obama doesn't care for Hillary. He could release the documents about bengazi right before the election.
What documents?

What documents?
The unreleased ones, even though Obama had his hands in it, he could still make Hillary take full blame. Because of weak minded people like yourself.

What documents?
The unreleased ones, even though Obama had his hands in it, he could still make Hillary take full blame. Because of weak minded people like yourself.
What documents have not been released?

What documents?

I was thinking that also. Geesshh! The Benghazi investigations were about the only thing the GOP House did for the last few years!

What documents?
Your saying they released all the documents about bengazi?

What documents?

I was thinking that also. Geesshh! The Benghazi investigations were about the only thing the GOP House did for the last few years!
No, by Obama's own admission. Republicans stopped his agenda.

What documents?
Umm, you're the one saying Obama is sitting on documents, so why are you asking me questions when you should be answering mine?

What documents?
Umm, you're the one saying Obama is sitting on documents, so why are you asking me questions when you should be answering mine?

Well if he wants to ruin Hillary's chance we will find out, want we?

wasn't Hillary out of commission for like 2 months because of some serious concussion.

"They went to all this trouble to say she had staged what was a terrible concussion that required six months of very serious work to get over,” he said. “It’s something she never low-balled with the American people, never tried to pretend it didn’t happen.”

Sorry, 6 months

What documents?

Why do I have to wait that long to find out? Can't you tell me now or were you full of shit?

Why do I have to wait that long to find out? Can't you tell me now or were you full of shit?
We know all the documents weren't released, so quit acting like a dumbass.

We know that? How?

We know that? How?
Google can be your friend, you should try it.

Please dem/libs, please run HRC. I can't wait for the GOP ads showing her screaming like a banshee, raving like a lunatic, and doing her fake black accent "ah ain't no ways tarred".

She is a joke. Whoever the GOP runs will destroy her. She's old, tired, angry, ugly, and has never accomplished anything.

Please run her dems.

Forum List

Back