Clinton clobbers all GOP 2016 opponents in poll

Poll Clinton clobbers potential GOP foes - CNN.com

Washington (CNN)Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton isn't just the prospective Democratic frontrunner -- she's favored over every top potential Republican candidate, according to a Washington Post/ABC News pollreleasedThursday.

Clinton beats out five potential Republican candidates in head-to-head matchups by double-digits, according to the survey of 843 registered votes, conducted after reports emerged that Mitt Romney was phoning donors, supporters and former staffers and considering a third presidential run.

POOR GOP.....another "also ran" in the making.
C'mon, Cons! Say it with me .................

Benghazi!!! Benghazi!!!!!!!!! BENGHAZI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Benghazi, where Obama was arming Al Qaeda
America doesn't hear you! Hillary still leads every Republican candidate. You have to scream it louder!! C'mon, shout it with me.......

Washington (CNN)Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton isn't just the prospective Democratic frontrunner -- she's favored over every top potential Republican candidate, according to a Washington Post/ABC News pollreleasedThursday.

Clinton beats out five potential Republican candidates in head-to-head matchups by double-digits, according to the survey of 843 registered votes, conducted after reports emerged that Mitt Romney was phoning donors, supporters and former staffers and considering a third presidential run.

Bush

Are you retarded? RR and GHW Bush gave more arms to Al Q than anyone else. RR even funded them betore they were Al Qadea.

I'm fully prepared for Hillary to be the next president. I don't like it, but the majority of Americans want the government to do more and more for them, so when it comes to the one nationwide vote, I see nothing but Dims ahead for the White House.
She'll work to grow government further like all Dims.
At least she'll come into the office much more qualified than the current dickwad.

Bush

Are you retarded? RR and GHW Bush gave more arms to Al Q than anyone else. RR even funded them betore they were Al Qadea.
Yeah Reagan funded al Qaeda! Of course there was no al Qaeda but it still sounds good because we hate Reagan.

Bush

The far left propaganda continues to roll on without question or hesitation..

Obviously the people polled are clueless.

Bush

Obama gave AQ and ISIS ALL the military equipment we left them in Iraq

Bush

Reagan beat the Democrat hometeam, the USSR so of course they lie about him and hate him

Obviously the people polled are clueless.
They are clueless. These are people who couldn't identify a single Congressman. But because Hillary is sometimes in the news with her book and all they know her name. The others could be contestants on Dancing with the Stars for all they know.

Bush

Yeah Reagan funded al Qaeda! Of course there was no al Qaeda but it still sounds good because we hate Reagan.
I see you're easily stumped by the word, "before."

Bush

I see you're easily stumped by the word, "before."

Yes we know you will vote far left as your rich white far left masters command..

Bush

Your party has a BIG problem. They are losing middle America and instead of addressing all the issues out there, they float a bill about abortion. They still don't get it, do they?

Remember folks, this is from the rag that had Obama up to 50% approval rating LAST WEEK

take it serious if you want and at all our peril

Remember folks, this is from the rag that had Obama up to 50% approval rating LAST WEEK

Yeah, let's see what Karl Rove says first.....:badgrin: He had Romney winning big in 2012.

Yeah, let's see what Karl Rove says first.....:badgrin: He had Romney winning big in 2012.

You people crack me up. You threw Hillary under the bus for a nobody (O-b-a-m-a) and now expect her in her OLDER age to come to bail your asses out. Do any of you on the LEFT/libs have any honor? any loyalty? any principle's you stand on besides abortion? or just spin in the wind for anyone to drop from the sky .

You people crack me up. You threw Hillary under the bus for a nobody (O-b-a-m-a) and now expect her in her OLDER age to come to bail your asses out. Do any of you on the LEFT/libs have any honor? any loyalty? any principle's you stand on besides abortion? or just spin in the wind for anyone to drop from the sky .

A nobody that is finishing up his second term as the first African American President of the United States. Hurt Much?

Her campaign ad could be:

Come out to vote for the OLD white woman for President. Forget I'm eight years older than the last time I ran....so I'm 70ish, going on 80ish.....Lets Just hope she doesn't croak while in office.

:ack-1:

Her campaign ad could be:

Come out to vote for the OLD white woman for President. Forget I'm eight years older than the last time I ran....so I'm 70ish, going on 80ish.....Lets Just hope she doesn't croak while in office.

:ack-1:

Your fears are well noted....:booze:

Forum List

Back