Clinton, Boxer Want to Squash Conservative Radio Talk Shows

No.

It will balance itself out.

There is enough "Leftism" elsewhere, that the right wing radio isnt such a horrible thing.

Like this kind of balance?

LIBERAL RADIO NOT SO TOLERANT

"Liberal radio is airing bad jokes and worse taste" (By Michael Goodwin, New York Daily News, May 12, 2004). The United States "is on the slippery slope to theocratic fascism." "The Catholic Church has been secretly encouraging oral sex for years." Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld "ought to be tortured." President Bush should be taken out and shot. Those are a few nutso nuggets from the hosts of Air America Radio, which calls itself the new liberal voice... Take one host's linking the talk of "pulling out" the troops [from Iraq] with the claim that "that's what the Catholic Church says about premarital sex." Ha, Ha... The signing of comedian and best-selling author Al Franken gave Air America a liberal drawing card. But if his three-hour show on Monday was typical, he could sink the ship instead of saving it... The church was a day-long obsession, as were comments on Rush Limbaugh. He is an "awful man," "a pig" and "a Nazi."... GM's manager of marketing communications, said yesterday that: "GM will [no longer] advertise on any Air America affiliates."
http://www.tomgrossmedia.com/mideastdispatches/archives/000186.html

How arrogant of you. The post was not even directed to you. The concept of the political “double standard” would be way over your head. I won’t waste my time trying to explain it to you.

What double standard would that be? I have posted many examples of the liberal media bias, and the lies they make up as to the reasons they lose to conservatives on talk radio

What double standard would that be? I have posted many examples of the liberal media bias, and the lies they make up as to the reasons they lose to conservatives on talk radio

Oh please. Be careful and pay close attention:

Look at my post. It is # 39. In it I was replying to RetiredGySgt. He insisted on seeing source documents from the Vice president or his staff making the claim that Cheney is not part the Executive Branch. I wanted to know if he would apply the same standard to your thread and demand source documents, perhaps from Clinton or Boxer, specifically saying that they want to squash or regulate conservative radio talk shows.

Just because they are “losing” on the talk radio circuit” does not mean that they want to squash or regulate talk radio. One does not necessarily follow the other.

The double standard is that RetiredGySgt might accept a “He said” comment instead of a source document when a democrat says something but demand a source document when a Republican says something bad.

My question has nothing to do with whether or not Democrats want to shut down talk radio. My question is how fair RetiredGySgt is on evaluating allegations that Democrats or Republicans said something.

Oh please. Be careful and pay close attention:

Look at my post. It is # 39. In it I was replying to RetiredGySgt. He insisted on seeing source documents from the Vice president or his staff making the claim that Cheney is not part the Executive Branch. I wanted to know if he would apply the same standard to your thread and demand source documents, perhaps from Clinton or Boxer, specifically saying that they want to squash or regulate conservative radio talk shows.

Just because they are “losing” on the talk radio circuit” does not mean that they want to squash or regulate talk radio. One does not necessarily follow the other.

The double standard is that RetiredGySgt might accept a “He said” comment instead of a source document when a democrat says something but demand a source document when a Republican says something bad.

My question has nothing to do with whether or not Democrats want to shut down talk radio. My question is how fair RetiredGySgt is on evaluating allegations that Democrats or Republicans said something.

Do their own actions count? The Fairness Doctrine and the former hatchet man for the Clintons Podesta releasing the report are good starters

to the best of my knowledge, this "report" of the Clinton-Boxer conversation came from a blogger who said someone had said that he said she said...blah blah blah. Since when is gossip hard news, or PROOF of anything?

to the best of my knowledge, this "report" of the Clinton-Boxer conversation came from a blogger who said someone had said that he said she said...blah blah blah. Since when is gossip hard news, or PROOF of anything?

Like Boxer and Clinton have never tried to lie their way out of something when they are caught

Libs are once again letting their arrogrance to take over - they are showing their true colors and intentions

Like Boxer and Clinton have never tried to lie their way out of something when they are caught

Libs are once again letting their arrogrance to take over - they are showing their true colors and intentions

you never answered my question, but then, you never do.

you never answered my question, but then, you never do.

I now you support their efforts to silence conservative talk radio - this from the same crowd that has whined for five years how Pres Bush is taking away civil liberities from the folks

Do their own actions count? The Fairness Doctrine and the former hatchet man for the Clintons Podesta releasing the report are good starters

No. Cheney’s behavior is not proof that he actually said that he is not part of the executive branch. Likewise, Clinton’s actions are not proof that she actually said that “There ought to be a legislative fix to this”.

It was Sen. James Inhofe on The John Ziegler Show on KFI 640 AM in SoCal.
so one guy says two women said something....the two women deny it.... and the one guy's statement is still proof of something?

I will go on another chat side and swear that I heard you and RSR planning to fuck your neighbor's dog. Will that become proof of such a conspiracy, even if you two deny it?

so one guy says two women said something....the two women deny it.... and the one guy's statement is still proof of something?

I will go on another chat side and swear that I heard you and RSR planning to fuck your neighbor's dog. Will that become proof of such a conspiracy, even if you two deny it?

Funny how anyone can say anything about Pres Bush or anyone who works for him are taken without a shred of evidence as carved in stone

Of course, the past actions of the Dems to silence talk radio is now ignored

Forum List

Back