Clinton, Boxer Want to Squash Conservative Radio Talk Shows

Well, you took it there first. I gave a polite, factual clarification to one of your posts, totally devoid of any ad hominem attacks, and you responded by making sexual comments involving another member here and a canine.

I didn't mention a family member.

if I went to another website and said that I had heard that RSR and snowman were getting ready to go to Atlantic City to have dinner together, would my posting that information become fact, even if you two denied it?

:lol:

You can spin all you want, the fact is it was a US senator, and not "some blogger."

And let's get it straight - RSR and I actually were talking about BAKING COOKIES WITH YOUR WIFE :eusa_dance:

We had to reaux sham beaux to see whETHER WE MADE OATMEAL RAISIN OR CHOCOLATE CHIP :razz:

if I went to another website and said that I had heard that RSR and snowman were getting ready to go to Atlantic City to have dinner together, would my posting that information become fact, even if you two denied it?

:lol:

The story came from a US Senator. As far as I can tell, he has no reason to lie about it

Do you honestly think the two lib Senators do NOT want to silence the like of Rush and Sean?

Bestiality isn't exactly the High Road.

I never said I took the high road, only that it is inappropriate to bring family members into the discussion, especially in such slanderous ways. My wife does not deserve to be spoken of in such a way..... my son periodically visits this site. It crossed the line. period.

I never said I took the high road, only that it is inappropriate to bring family members into the discussion, especially in such slanderous ways. My wife does not deserve to be spoken of in such a way..... my son periodically visits this site. It crossed the line. period.

Being the usual arrogrant liberal, you always take the low road and then whine when somebody dishes it back to you

Libs are the most hate filled bunch of people I have ever met

and we do not deserve the kind of slander you toss out

Being with you, your wife deserve pity, compassion, and serious therapy

Well, my dog logs on now and then. After he read your comments about him and RSR, he tried to eat the rest of the Doxepin his vet had prescribed to him to alleviate his paw chewing.

Fair enough, whatever, shouldn't have mentioned your wife.

Bottom line: The allegations were made by a US Senator, not "some blogger." James Inhofe may not be the most impartial source in the world, but he's not some swinging dick in the blogosphere trying to get his site more traffic.

Bottom line: The allegations were made by a US Senator, not "some blogger." James Inhofe may not be the most impartial source in the world, but he's not some swinging dick in the blogosphere trying to get his site more traffic.

What do you think you are doing?

NEVER, under any circumstances, mix the issues with facts when debating MM

Do you want his head to explode?

(I know it would make a great video - but take it easy)

Back to the topic at hand

This is how libs want talk radio to be - like the rest of the liberal media

Meet the Press’ Demonstrates How Terrible an Unbalanced Panel Can Be
Posted by Noel Sheppard on June 24, 2007 - 14:58.
On June 3, NBC’s “Meet the Press” marvelously demonstrated how wonderful a panel discussion can be when there are an equal number of liberal and conservative pundits present as reported by NewsBusters here.

Three weeks later, host Tim Russert stocked his panel exclusively with liberals: David Broder of The Washington Post, John Harwood of The Wall Street Journal and CNBC, Gwen Ifill of PBS’ Washington Week, and syndicated columnist Roger Simon.

As a result of there not being one conservative present, the discussion was the usual twenty minutes of Bush-bashing, Hillary sycophancy, and attacks on all politicians with an “R” next to their names.

In fact, the liberal bias this Sunday morning came early and often immediately after Russert’s first question: (video available here with relevant segment beginning at minute 22:45):

John Harwood, what is the immigration debate doing to the Republican Party?

MR. JOHN HARWOOD: You know, one of the problems, Tim, is when your party is down, when it’s shrinking, your base has even more impact on incumbent officeholders. And so the pressure that the right is bringing on this issue on Republicans is really isolating their party, putting them in a dangerous position for 2008.

That should give you an idea of how this segment was going to go, as should this exchange:

MR. RUSSERT: Roger Simon, the Democrats have told President Bush, “We can’t pass this alone. In the House of Representatives, we’re going to need at least 60 of your members to come with us.” Does the president have the political juice to deliver 60 Republican congressmen?

MR. ROGER SIMON: No. His juice was spent on the war in Iraq. But the point is how did the immigration matter become a crisis? Was it a crisis a few years ago? Immigration is a legitimate problem; it is not a legitimate crisis in America. It was ginned up as a national security crisis to get Republican gains in the ‘06 elections, and it didn’t work, and now we’re still left with it as a crisis. There are not thousands of terrorists coming over the border from Mexico. The terrorists from 9/11 came legally from Saudi Arabia.

for the rest of the article

http://newsbusters.org/node/13695

But Snowman, can't the same thing be said about the TWO Senators that say Inhofe is not telling it like it was... 3 years ago in that elevator?

They are Senators and not "bloggers in the blogoshere"?

What makes you choose his "HE SAID" over their "SHE SAIDS" ???

I say 1-there is NO PROOF of such, 2-the two women he is quoting from 3 years earlier say it is simply not true,

therefore the allegation should not be believed, until something more than He said/she said shows up, and that is only fair imho.

care

But Snowman, can't the same thing be said about the TWO Senators that say Inhofe is not telling it like it was... 3 years ago in that elevator?

They are Senators and not "bloggers in the blogoshere"?

What makes you choose his "HE SAID" over their "SHE SAIDS" ???

I say 1-there is NO PROOF of such, 2-the two women he is quoting from 3 years earlier say it is simply not true,

therefore the allegation should not be believed, until something more than He said/she said shows up, and that is only fair imho.

care

But some one that has no proof that makes an allagation against Bush, YOU believe without question,,,, Got ya.

Trying to find a succeesful liberal talk show host is like trying to find a virgin in the maternity ward

There are quite a few liberal talk shows out there that beat their conservative counterparts to death in the ratings when they play in the same markets. "The Stephanie Miller Show" and "Ed Shultz" to name just two.

Forum List

Back