Clint Eastwood....

Let's look at the FACTS.Mr.Eastwood is a RINO.He has an illegitimate daughter,supports gay marriage and has no problem with women having abortions.Yep got to love the hypocrisy.

He has a couple of illegitimate children! If anything Clint Eastwood is a true independent untroubled by adherence to any ideology. He's voted democrat, republican and describes himself as leaning libertarian. There is no pretense there to be anything else. If HE recognizes how bad obama is, then obama is in some big trouble with independents.

I realize that rws don't care much for facts but one of the many mistakes/lies made by Eastwood was the number of people out of work in the US.

The figure he gave, 23 million is almost twice the actual number of 12.8.

I just watched part of that again - that really was very sad. But it also completely upstaged poor mittens.

This whole election is a disaster for the R but the rw's are desperately hanging on - to thin air.

I gotta be honest here.

I love Clints movies. I'm a die hard republican.

But that was a real disappointment. Not because he didntv say the right things but because he appeared so disconnected and a bit slow. That is not the Clint I remember and that is NOT how I want to remember him.

I will now have to put in one of my spaghetti westerns to erase that memory.

This shouldn't be a partisan issue but rather an issue of what an American icon is and what he/she should remain and be remembered as.

That's my two cents and I'm sorry if it upsets you. Now...... onto Pale Rider

That is one of the unintended consequences of this appearance as far as I am concerned.

Do we cast aside people because they are not at the top of their game.

This is an icon who has worked in government. When it is all said and done, he made his point......and without and teleprompter.

I was hoping he didn't totally forget where he was. But he kept coming back and I wondered how many of the elderly saw the GOP still venerating a great man in spite of the fact that he was a slow and a bit confused.

We value the elderly !

It was just creepy. Like the old guy at a wedding giving a toast that people politely clap for.

Of course__ if he did the same shtick against Romney at the DNC, you'd be singing his praises.

Oh, please!!! You people would have had an absolute fit if a republican president had been so disrespected by a celebrity at a democratic convention. And please don't even try and deny it.

It was just creepy. Like the old guy at a wedding giving a toast that people politely clap for.

Of course__ if he did the same shtick against Romney at the DNC, you'd be singing his praises.

They just prove that it is they, liberal democrats, that hate old people... Obama raids Medicare and they slam Clint for his age.

"Politicians work for us. Democrats, Republicans, Libertarians- we're the best. But when someone is not doing the job you gotta let 'em go"

Clint Eastwood RNC 2012

BUH-BYE Obama~

That is an absolute lie.

Oh, please!!! You people would have had an absolute fit if a republican president had been so disrespected by a celebrity at a democratic convention. And please don't even try and deny it.

You're kidding, right?

Clint Eastwood seemed retarded. He is apparently completing the cycle of life - on his way back to baby food and diapers. Oh well, he had a good run before his mind left.

I see you are crying over it. You poor kid.

You wish. Dream about it, slick.

Cheer up, Obama will have a teleprompter.

:D Romney Finicky About His Teleprompters In Tampa

TAMPA, Fla. -- Mitt Romney stood on stage at the Tampa Bay Times Forum for several minutes Thursday afternoon while his teleprompters were adjusted ahead of his big address to delegates later in the evening.

Every speech on stage at the RNC has been run through prompters, save for Condoleeza Rice's address, which she read from notes. Conservatives -- including Paul Ryan, who also used a teleprompter in his convention speech -- have long mocked President Obama's use of the devices. Romney was one of the few Republicans to defend the practice and he appeared to take pains to make sure his prompters were just right.

Romney Finicky About His Teleprompters In Tampa | TPM LiveWire

You wish. Dream about it, slick.

Cheer up, Obama will have a teleprompter.

:D Romney Finicky About His Teleprompters In Tampa

TAMPA, Fla. -- Mitt Romney stood on stage at the Tampa Bay Times Forum for several minutes Thursday afternoon while his teleprompters were adjusted ahead of his big address to delegates later in the evening.

Every speech on stage at the RNC has been run through prompters, save for Condoleeza Rice's address, which she read from notes. Conservatives -- including Paul Ryan, who also used a teleprompter in his convention speech -- have long mocked President Obama's use of the devices. Romney was one of the few Republicans to defend the practice and he appeared to take pains to make sure his prompters were just right.

Romney Finicky About His Teleprompters In Tampa | TPM LiveWire

Oh, my, does Romney want to be the teleprompter president?

You are correct.

However, I am not sure that Clint disrespected anyone.

He said Obama needed to go. That's not disrespect.

Sorry

I wonder if you recall some of the morons on the left:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kLNs1TbAl4]Whoopi Goldberg Bashing Bush Is Good But Not Obama - YouTube[/ame]

Can you imagine the reaction from the left if a film were made in any way similar to the film about President Bush that was released in 2006? Now THAT would be a shit-fit to end all shit-fits.

Forum List

Back