Clint Eastwood....

It was just creepy. Like the old guy at a wedding giving a toast that people politely clap for.

Of course__ if he did the same shtick against Romney at the DNC, you'd be singing his praises.

They just prove that it is they, liberal democrats, that hate old people... Obama raids Medicare and they slam Clint for his age.

"Politicians work for us. Democrats, Republicans, Libertarians- we're the best. But when someone is not doing the job you gotta let 'em go"

Clint Eastwood RNC 2012

BUH-BYE Obama~

They don't even need a reason. Their hate is fully entrenched. It's what their taught by their hateful influences. You want to see the Romney's speech through the eyes of a lib? Turn down the volume and shout 'I hate those greedy white people,' again and again.

I really like Clint Eastwood. I enjoy many of the movies he has directed. He is a very talented individual. He is a slice of America.

That said, I was a bit dissapointed in his performance. He did have the one good line about letting someone go though. The whole talking to the empty chair simply did not work.

I am surprised that he showed up to speak since he is opposed to portions of the Republican platform. He is pro gay marriage and wants the troops to come home immediately.

Republican, Democrat, Independent, you got to love Clint Eastwood. He is 82 now and it is sad to seem him getting older. Can't believe somebody on this thread told Clint to F himself......

You bunch of lying retarded bastards don't own shit. BTW, fuck Clint Eastwood.

I knew these nuts would think he was great. He was an old man that just rambled. His family must be so embarrassed. His poor kids!!! Why did they let him do it?? That was awful. :eek:

"Politicians work for us. Democrats, Republicans, Libertarians- we're the best. But when someone is not doing the job you gotta let 'em go"

Clint Eastwood RNC 2012

BUH-BYE Obama~

"Politicians work us, Democrats, Republicans, Libertarians- we're the pest. But when one is not doing the job you gotta let 'em Lie"​

Clint Eatwood RNC 2012

I think Clint Eastwod is amazing, a great American, and you should all be proud of him.

But he's an actor - why should I care who he votes for?

No politician in recent memory has given a speech that bad. It was on par with Rosanne Bar's national anthem.

Have you listened to 0bama off TOTUS?

puh-leez...
You mean like this? :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUzxvIXHz0g]President Obama's Exchange with Rep. Hensarling - YouTube[/ame]

This is the sort of things you're going to get when you trust people like Paul Ryan. Obama kicked his ass.

Of course__ if he did the same shtick against Romney at the DNC, you'd be singing his praises.

They just prove that it is they, liberal democrats, that hate old people... Obama raids Medicare and they slam Clint for his age.

Clint Eastwood RNC 2012

BUH-BYE Obama~

Oh my yes, the GOP and RWers are just angels to everyone, LMAO

You're the one slamming on Clint because he's old...own it hater~

Clint Eastwood RNC 2012

BUH-BYE Obama~

Oh my yes, the GOP and RWers are just angels to everyone, LMAO

You're the one slamming on Clint because he's old...own it hater~

You should just ignore that ass clown troll like I did. It's the best course of action, once you realize that someone isn't interested in grown-up talk.

That's Medicare savings under O-care, dupes. A great Pub idea doesn't become theft/Marxism/dictatorship just because a black Dem did it, MORONS.

Republican Google Biden and token hispanic. A lesson of anti-neoliberalism for advanced union membership and its based on nomenclature. TOOLS.

It's quite an act....

We own this country.........

I knew these nuts would think he was great. He was an old man that just rambled. His family must be so embarrassed. His poor kids!!! Why did they let him do it?? That was awful. :eek:

Something tells me that if Eastwood had been speaking at the Dem convention and praising the hell out of Barry Boy you'd be singing a different tune.

Yup. You betcha.

It's quite an act....

We own this country.........

In all fairness, although I so oppose what he said (almost all of it, as well as the conclusions he reached about who is truly to blame for what little I did agree with), the technique of an imaginary conversation, while usually done via written communication and by editorial writers, is an often used rhetorical device.

He by no means hit one out of the park for Romney, and I'm disappointed as hell that he came out for the executioners to begin with. Still, he's an elderly gentleman and one of America's cultural icons.

It would be nice to see him,
Not what he said, mind you, but him,
treated with more respect.

It was just creepy. Like the old guy at a wedding giving a toast that people politely clap for.

Clint Eastwood RNC 2012

BUH-BYE Obama~

This is a marvelous display of cognitive dissonance. It's hilarious how people like you prattle on about the marvels of individualism while being engaged in permanent "groupthink".

I really like Clint Eastwood. I enjoy many of the movies he has directed. He is a very talented individual. He is a slice of America.

That said, I was a bit dissapointed in his performance. He did have the one good line about letting someone go though. The whole talking to the empty chair simply did not work.

I am surprised that he showed up to speak since he is opposed to portions of the Republican platform. He is pro gay marriage and wants the troops to come home immediately.

Republican, Democrat, Independent, you got to love Clint Eastwood. He is 82 now and it is sad to seem him getting older. Can't believe somebody on this thread told Clint to F himself......

I still love Eastwood. I don't care about his politics. That speech was awful.

Obama does a lot of that uh... uh... a lot to, is he almost 84?

No politician in recent memory has given a speech that bad. It was on par with Rosanne Bar's national anthem.

Cry much? Your just upset that an 84 year old kicked Democratic ass.

If you thought that was good, you absolutely have gone around the bend and lack the capacity to honestly assess anything.

Rubio did a good job. Romney was par for the course. Eastwood was awful.

Forum List

Back