Clint Eastwood....

They just prove that it is they, liberal democrats, that hate old people... Obama raids Medicare and they slam Clint for his age.

"Politicians work for us. Democrats, Republicans, Libertarians- we're the best. But when someone is not doing the job you gotta let 'em go"

Clint Eastwood RNC 2012

BUH-BYE Obama~

Oh my yes, the GOP and RWers are just angels to everyone, LMAO

You're the one slamming on Clint because he's old...own it hater~

Yeah, many on the left think old folks are a joke. They think blacks are a joke. They think we're all too stupid to take care of ourselves.

I missed the first 3/4 of his speech. Did he sing Mitt's praises? When he said we don't have to vote for someone we don't like.......I thought he could have been talking about Romney.

I really like Clint Eastwood. I enjoy many of the movies he has directed. He is a very talented individual. He is a slice of America.

That said, I was a bit dissapointed in his performance. He did have the one good line about letting someone go though. The whole talking to the empty chair simply did not work.

I am surprised that he showed up to speak since he is opposed to portions of the Republican platform. He is pro gay marriage and wants the troops to come home immediately.

Republican, Democrat, Independent, you got to love Clint Eastwood. He is 82 now and it is sad to seem him getting older. Can't believe somebody on this thread told Clint to F himself......

I still love Eastwood. I don't care about his politics. That speech was awful.

I agree. I am a moderate who is increasingly disgusted by the Republican party. However i was really pulling for Clint Eastwood. Painful to watch.

Anyone who thinks Clint did well has jumped the political shark.

Of course__ if he did the same shtick against Romney at the DNC, you'd be singing his praises.

They just prove that it is they, liberal democrats, that hate old people... Obama raids Medicare and they slam Clint for his age.

"Politicians work for us. Democrats, Republicans, Libertarians- we're the best. But when someone is not doing the job you gotta let 'em go"

Clint Eastwood RNC 2012

BUH-BYE Obama~

This is a marvelous display of cognitive dissonance. It's hilarious how people like you prattle on about the marvels of individualism while being engaged in permanent "groupthink".

C'mon dude. Usually, I let your lazy research slide but I've got to call you out on this one;

There isn't that much thinking.

Clint Eastwood RNC 2012

BUH-BYE Obama~

This is a marvelous display of cognitive dissonance. It's hilarious how people like you prattle on about the marvels of individualism while being engaged in permanent "groupthink".

C'mon dude. Usually, I let your lazy research slide but I've got to call you out on this one;

You're one to talk about lazy research. You're too fucking lazy to know Wisconsin and Michigan polls when you erroneuously spout that the states are in the bag for Obama T-Bitch.

Let's look at the FACTS.Mr.Eastwood is a RINO.He has an illegitimate daughter,supports gay marriage and has no problem with women having abortions.Yep got to love the hypocrisy.

"Uh..Uh...uh..."

Seriously, that was one of the most strangest things I have ever seen. It was terrible and I am not just saying that because I am a libruhl, it really does seem to be the general consensus.

But, ultimately, using Eastwood only further has proven the point that the republicans are falling off of the boat. They are losing the ethnic and young vote (the future of politics), having an aged man that does not appeal to the younger voting base was not a smart idea.. Unless you are trying to play this election as one of the last.

Marco was a much better speech, but still does not appeal to a the younger vote and felt like a token effort to appeal to ethnic demographics.

Let's look at the FACTS.Mr.Eastwood is a RINO.He has an illegitimate daughter,supports gay marriage and has no problem with women having abortions.Yep got to love the hypocrisy.

Hypocrisy is when you tell everyone not to eat French Fries then pig out on em every chance you get.

People like Clint Eastwood are welcome. It's the Democraps that keep telling them they aren't.

You're one to talk about lazy research. You're too fucking lazy to know Wisconsin and Michigan polls when you erroneuously spout that the states are in the bag for Obama T-Bitch.

They are in Obama's column by a small margin in most polls now but by election day, he'll not sweat the results in either state. They are his as is the electoral college.

Obama is making you his bitch.

Of course__ if he did the same shtick against Romney at the DNC, you'd be singing his praises.

Clint Eastwood RNC 2012

BUH-BYE Obama~

Right, because Clint was so inclusive, he is part of "group think". You do realize he made it clear that he felt Obama had failed all Americans. That he came out against Bush's Iraq policies...but yeah, Clint and by virtue of my liking what he said, me too, are part of group think.

How is it you can take yourself as a serious intellectual? No, really, it is a huge perplexity.

Go to hell you Obama-shilling crybabies.

Eastwood showed more grit and honestly in those few minutes than you water carriers have during your entire propaganda-for-the-collective careers.

What Eastwood did was funnier, fresher, edgier, and braver than anything those comedy cowards Chris Rock, Jon Stewart or Stephen Colbert have done in 15 years.

82 years-old, and Dirty Harry is still pissing all the right people off.

I met Clint Eastwood in September of 86 at his restaurant in Carmel (he has since sold it and started a new one). He really is an approachable person. He likes people that are real. I think that he likes Mitt Romney, is a testament to his personal measure of the man.

I think it's time for old Clint to stay behind the camera instead of in front of it, it is obvious he has
gone over the edge. Michele Bachmann having an imaginary friend was bad enough but I really
feel sorry for Clint because I loved most of his movies, sad to see him deteriorate like this.

Forum List

Back