Clint Eastwood was great

Sometime earlier today I noted that it was funny that the re-election crew found it necessary to reply to the empty chair prop/meme used to such great effect by Clint Eastwood.

Then, sometime later, when I was able to hear a little of Rush, he was chuckling over the fact that it evidently got a rise from somebody -- possibly the incumbent himself!

I doubt that Rush was stealing my observation. I am just pleased that other folks are seeing it too!

Clint got under the Narcissist in Chief's thin skin and MADE him respond.

Clint Eastwood sounded alot like Obama when Obama stutters!!

I guess that makes me a stiff!!

Clint Eastwood seemed retarded. He is apparently completing the cycle of life - on his way back to baby food and diapers. Oh well, he had a good run before his mind left.

Clint Eastwood seemed retarded. He is apparently completing the cycle of life - on his way back to baby food and diapers. Oh well, he had a good run before his mind left.

As far as I know he has always been a republican. His mind is in the same place it always was.

As far as I know he has always been a republican. His mind is in the same place it always was.

No, Clint's mind is no longer in the same place. He's now like Grampa Simpson.

And the GOP still welcomes him. Wow.

Along with all those female governors (you know, the mexican, the indian, etc). And the black females....etc. etc. Oh, and how about the Cuban male.

This from the party that has declared war on women, want to starve the elderly, and oppress minorities.

Your moronic blatherings have now come into full focus for what they are.

Even if Clint were "retarded", he's still be a better man than you.

He's a great man, one of the most briliant careers in Hollywood ever. And at this point, he doesn't need to prove anything else to anybody. He's pretty confortable to speak his mind and if someone doesn't like him... well not even Jesus pleased everybody.

Lakhota, one day you'll be old, and I hope you'll be treated with respect.

You're no better than an elderly person, y'know.

Lakhota, one day you'll be old, and I hope you'll be treated with respect.

You're no better than an elderly person, y'know.

He's a bigger asshole than most.

Here's another one.

In the Line of Fire: The Clint Eastwood Train Wreck | Swampland | TIME.com

In reading this dickweed, I'd say that he'd give Chris a run for his money as the board moron.

And I think it’s that time. And I think if you just step aside and Mr. Romney can kind of take over. You can maybe still use a plane.

(APPLAUSE)

Though maybe a smaller one. Not that big gas guzzler you are going around to colleges and talking about student loans and stuff like that.

(APPLAUSE)

You are an -- an ecological man. Why would you want to drive that around?

OK, well anyway. All right, I’m sorry. I can’t do that to myself either.

(APPLAUSE)

I would just like to say something, ladies and gentlemen. Something that I think is very important. It is that, you, we -- we own this country.

(APPLAUSE)

We -- we own it. It is not you owning it, and not politicians owning it. Politicians are employees of ours.

(APPLAUSE)

And -- so -- they are just going to come around and beg for votes every few years. It is the same old deal. But I just think it is important that you realize , that you’re the best in the world. Whether you are a Democrat or Republican or whether you’re libertarian or whatever, you are the best. And we should not ever forget that. And when somebody does not do the job, we got to let them go.

When they said "we" own the country, they meant "white people" own the country. The truth is, Republicans have made sure it's really a handful of billionaires who own the country and they are fighting to keep it that way.

You're a racist.

You really are a pathetic individual. So you disagree with him, big fucking deal.

On the other hand, it appears that Mr Eastwood put a seriously big burr up the ass of the left whine assholes. Good for him. Thanks Clint.

I stopped by MSNBC last night, and Maddow was acting as if Eastwood's talk was The Most Bizarre And Unexplainable Thing That Has Ever Happened In The History Of Mankind.

So I watched it this morning.

I have absolutely no doubt that if an actor with a (D) after their name did the same kind of thing at the DNC, she would have proclaimed it brilliant, creative and a big fat grand slam.

Too funny.

I happen to be watching Eastwood's skit on MSNBC. Immediately afterward the lady seemed to attack his age. Is it possible that this could be politically incorrect? Perhaps MSNBC has a problem with older Americans.....maybe this is why they are so strongly behind Obama and his Obamacare which is definitely a war on the elderly.

If I were to be critical of the idiot Sharpton, which I have many times, then they would refer to me as racist.

I happen to be watching Eastwood's skit on MSNBC. Immediately afterward the lady seemed to attack his age. Is it possible that this could be politically incorrect? Perhaps MSNBC has a problem with older Americans.....maybe this is why they are so strongly behind Obama and his Obamacare which is definitely a war on the elderly.

If I were to be critical of the idiot Sharpton, which I have many times, then they would refer to me as racist.

I've seen quite a big of ageism from the Left today, including on this board.

Ugly, I hate to see that stuff. I've volunteered with seniors for about 10 years, and they already get far too much of that.

Forum List

Back