Clint Eastwood was great

I guess I finally have to come out and say it. Clint Eastwood performance was not his best, to say the least. His finest days are certainly behind him. He meant well and that is the best we can say. He thought he could pull it off, but he couldn't and he failed.

I couldn't help but think of Obama during this "speech." Perhaps Obama also meant well, and thought he could pull off the job of President, too. But both were winging it and it just couldn't be done that way.

There has to be preparation and neither were prepared. Mr. Eastwood has an excuse. He is 82. Obama has no excuse.

When they said "we" own the country, they meant "white people" own the country.

You know what everybody means.

I see you as a candidate for "precog" as in "Minority Report."

You arrogant asswipes are in such big trouble.

Lot's of women speakers.....

Speakers who are from minorities.....

And the elderly.......

All from the hateful bigoted GOP who want to starve seniors, keep minorities in poverty, and who have declared war on women......

Does anyone else see the disconnect here ?

I didn't watch, Giants were on one TV, Niners on the other. I did see a few clips on the news this morning, he's no longer Det. Dirty Harry Callahan, that's for sure.

I wonder what motivates an 82 year old, wealthy, and former mayor of toney, toni (spell check please) Carmel CA to support a Republican candidate. Most towns, counties, and even states are in deep fiscal trouble and all we hear from the GOP is cut taxes, cut jobs (government jobs) and cut regulations. Haven't we tried Voodoo policy in the past and didn't it create the climate for near fiscal collapse?

Lot's of women speakers.....

Speakers who are from minorities.....

And the elderly.......

All from the hateful bigoted GOP who want to starve seniors, keep minorities in poverty, and who have declared war on women......

Does anyone else see the disconnect here ?

Tokenism, same reason McCain selected Palin as his running mate.

Michael Moore is bashing Clint.

If I ever got around Moore, the temptation to bash him (in his mouth) might prove to be a bit much.

I'd hit him in the gut, but I am afraid I'd fall in.

Jim Carrey is great.

Douger, is this you?

leegray.jpg
If I was that good looking it'd save me $500 a month.

$500 is 1 year's income where Douger lives.

Clint Eastwood did something that Barry couldn't do if he practiced for a year. And that is to go before a crowd in a hall and give a coherent speech WITHOUT a teleprompter.

Funniest dang thing I've seen in some time. Right on the mark!

Glad I DVR'ed that, it was great!

You mean like that time when Obama did an hour and a half long unscripted televised question and answer session with the House GOP?

Anyone who actually think Clint Eastwood did well has jumped the political shark and lacks objectivity.

Very painful to watch. I suspect Sandra Locke was behind this, like some of those bad movies he made in the late 70s.

Pussy whipped by Sondra Locke. That has to be embarassing.

I think most republican voters are 80 year old men talking to an empty chair....

Forum List

Back