Clint Eastwood was great

G.T.

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2009
All of these hacks in the media saying it was incoherent, etc?

Come on, you guys have no swag whatsoever. This guy actually made "the point" in the most obvious, charming sort of way. If you thought it was "bizarre" or whatever, I think you're just a stiff, tbh.

And I think it’s that time. And I think if you just step aside and Mr. Romney can kind of take over. You can maybe still use a plane.

(APPLAUSE)

Though maybe a smaller one. Not that big gas guzzler you are going around to colleges and talking about student loans and stuff like that.

(APPLAUSE)

You are an -- an ecological man. Why would you want to drive that around?

OK, well anyway. All right, I’m sorry. I can’t do that to myself either.

(APPLAUSE)

I would just like to say something, ladies and gentlemen. Something that I think is very important. It is that, you, we -- we own this country.

(APPLAUSE)

We -- we own it. It is not you owning it, and not politicians owning it. Politicians are employees of ours.

(APPLAUSE)

And -- so -- they are just going to come around and beg for votes every few years. It is the same old deal. But I just think it is important that you realize , that you’re the best in the world. Whether you are a Democrat or Republican or whether you’re libertarian or whatever, you are the best. And we should not ever forget that. And when somebody does not do the job, we got to let them go.

Lets keep the show going.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpmxYkFITYI]Jim Carrey does Clint Eastwood in front of Clint Eastwood.mpeg - YouTube[/ame]

Jim Carrey is great.

Douger, is this you?

leegray.jpg

Obviously, he was off his meds.

I think he was smooth. He's fucking 82 for shit's sakes.

He said it so simply, his whole premise, and relatably.

Whether you are a Democrat or Republican or whether you’re libertarian or whatever, you are the best. And we should not ever forget that. And when somebody does not do the job, we got to let them go.

I think for an 82 year old man to come and put it so plainly like that, its charming.

And I think it’s that time. And I think if you just step aside and Mr. Romney can kind of take over. You can maybe still use a plane.

(APPLAUSE)

Though maybe a smaller one. Not that big gas guzzler you are going around to colleges and talking about student loans and stuff like that.

(APPLAUSE)

(APPLAUSE)

I would just like to say something, ladies and gentlemen. Something that I think is very important. It is that, you, we -- we own this country.

(APPLAUSE)

We -- we own it. It is not you owning it, and not politicians owning it. Politicians are employees of ours.

(APPLAUSE)

And -- so -- they are just going to come around and beg for votes every few years. It is the same old deal. But I just think it is important that you realize , that you’re the best in the world. Whether you are a Democrat or Republican or whether you’re libertarian or whatever, you are the best. And we should not ever forget that. And when somebody does not do the job, we got to let them go.

When they said "we" own the country, they meant "white people" own the country. The truth is, Republicans have made sure it's really a handful of billionaires who own the country and they are fighting to keep it that way.

Another prominent Rebug was there but didn't get to speak.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3ENQT3le7k&feature=related]The Late Show: Arnold Schwarzenegger Interview - YouTube[/ame]

(APPLAUSE)

(APPLAUSE)

(APPLAUSE)

(APPLAUSE)

(APPLAUSE)

When they said "we" own the country, they meant "white people" own the country. The truth is, Republicans have made sure it's really a handful of billionaires who own the country and they are fighting to keep it that way.

He meant the Citizens. Good grief, dude.

(APPLAUSE)

(APPLAUSE)

(APPLAUSE)

(APPLAUSE)

(APPLAUSE)

RACIST! What a lying sack of shit you are. You know damned well he meant the people own the country...all people.

(APPLAUSE)

(APPLAUSE)

(APPLAUSE)

(APPLAUSE)

(APPLAUSE)

Oh shut up, no they didn't.

Republicans call disrespecting the president and crude jobs "a great job". Figures. They are a "crude" people.

Republicans call disrespecting the president and crude jobs "a great job". Figures. They are a "crude" people.

He did a great job, he's a charismatic 82 year old.....took me back to some passed-on family of mine.

i'm not a Republican. I'm not a Democrat.

Forum List

Back