Climate Lockdowns Coming – Like It Or Not

So says Klaus Schwab's daughter.

This is what the climate scam has always been about, control over people and resources.

And they used COVID to see how compliant people would be. They like what the saw.

I see, how does she intend on locking up a climate?

The WEF’s promotion of the “climate emergency” narrative seeks to “create a change that is not incremental…to position nature at the core of the economy,” according to Schwab’s offspring.

Oh, hey, remember the time I told you guys that they were gonna try to collaterize and financialize nature?

But nyoOoo...nobody ever listens ot Natty C.

And that's not even the half of it...

Last edited:

Climate Lockdowns Coming – Like It Or Not​

So is Communism.

In both cases...since it's coming no matter what, you might as well decide to like it.
"America....a Communist Authoritarian state"

I would say it's what was deserved. :hhello:
Nobody did anything......implied approval and acceptance.

How many of these frauds we will allow to wreck us?

The Co2 fraud is obvious. If the GOP Congress cannot "lock down the Co2 fraud" by cutting it off $$$$, WHAT GOOD ARE THEY???

ALL we get are frauds. Covid, 911, election fraud, Co2 fraud, Murderous Fraud Vax

The GOP leadership needs to be completely replaced with patriotic AMERICANS, not Zionists, who care about AMERICA, TRUTH, JUSTICE and the SOLVENCY OF OUR COUNTRY NOT THEIRS

Nothing....absolutely nothing would surprise me any more.

We are living in a very evil, somber world.

Fuck that, you take it to their doorsteps. Make them feel as insecure in their homes as the SCOTUS judges were made to feel in theirs by the leftists.

Why are leftists protesting in front of leftist judges homes? ... do you have a citation? ...

Do you really think Republican Congresscritters are honest and just? ... HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW ... God, what a tool you are ...

Why are leftists protesting in front of leftist judges homes? ... do you have a citation? ...

Do you really think Republican Congresscritters are honest and just? ... HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW ... God, what a tool you are ...
name calling.jpg

So says Klaus Schwab's daughter.

This is what the climate scam has always been about, control over people and resources.

And they used COVID to see how compliant people would be. They like what the saw.

Will they weld their citizens in their homes like the Chinese did during Covid?

It seems the DNC follows the CCP's every step.

According to Nicole Schwab, the global elite are preparing to roll out permanent “climate lockdowns” whether you like it or not – and you had better get used to the idea because there is nothing you can do about it.

Comment:
The WEF doesn't have any authority to lockdown humanity.
Do they think that anyone would obey them?
The WEF is dangerous.
No body elected them.

Forum List

Back