Climate change 'tipping points' imminent

Ive got proof ice was dissapearing just as fast just a couple years BFORE the 1979 start of those graphs.. So its propaganda that they even CHOSE that starting point. INFACT youll see that charted ice loss in 1972 in IPCC AR1 report.. But it was PURGED from all subsequent ARs for the sake of message purity.. ABSOLUTELY carefully prepared propaganda. Another reason I dont do ice...

So... let's see your proof.

WTF Can anyone tell me what Abe's increasing dysfunction is about. Im pretty much done bqbysitting.

Just told him 2 posts ago where to look and told him 3 times he missed it in this thread. Can someone else help him to the potty...

Ive got proof ice was dissapearing just as fast just a couple years BFORE the 1979 start of those graphs.. So its propaganda that they even CHOSE that starting point. INFACT youll see that charted ice loss in 1972 in IPCC AR1 report.. But it was PURGED from all subsequent ARs for the sake of message purity.. ABSOLUTELY carefully prepared propaganda. Another reason I dont do ice...

I see that ice extent data exists prior to 1979. Good. I don't see what it displays, but you say it shows that the ice extent was shrinking as far back as 1970 - or further one could assume.

I missed the part where someone had said it WASN'T shrinking prior to 1979. I also missed the part where showing it was shrinking since 1970 or before somehow hurts the IPCC's case. I'd suspect - and I bet the ice experts would suspect - that the Arctic has been shrinking since about 1880.

I see that ice extent data exists prior to 1979. Good. I don't see what it displays, but you say it shows that the ice extent was shrinking as far back as 1970 - or further one could assume.

I missed the part where someone had said it WASN'T shrinking prior to 1979. I also missed the part where showing it was shrinking since 1970 or before somehow hurts the IPCC's case. I'd suspect - and I bet the ice experts would suspect - that the Arctic has been shrinking since about 1880.

Then you're either blind or intellectually dishonest. I'll let you choose which one you are, but I already know.....

OMG, Mr Westwall thinks badly of me. Argghhh. My life is over. Ashes, ashes, aw faw down.

FCT has not proven anything about ice extents prior to 1979. I have no problem with the contention that it was shrinking back then. It's what you'd expect given the temperature trend since the previous century.

More importantly, he's proven absolutely nothing about the IPCC's motivation for having selected 1979 as start for usable data. He claims its political, but to what aim? Since it seems to show the exact same trend, I think the reason is far more likely to be technical and simply involve the introduction of newer satellites with better sensors.

Once again the entire basis of the ice caps melting is based on data starting in 1979.

WOW! Lets measure climate during a warming phase and claim we are all doomed.

Once again the entire basis of the ice caps melting is based on data starting in 1979.

An astounding example off wrong-way-round thinking.

The bulk of the data indicating the ice caps are melting begins in 1979 due to simple availability. There are other data going A-L-L-L the way back to 1970 or 1972. It indicates the same thing.

The ice is melting because global temperatures have been rising since 1880.

We are in a "warming phase" due to having released gigatonnes of GHGs into the atmosphere. Several natural cycles exist, but this is not one of them. This warming is taking place much faster than any natural warming cycle and thus life, including humans, will have insufficient time to adapt. Particularly if we keep listening to idiots like the ones you buy in to.

LMAO.....retired German scientists call climate predictions based upon Co2 "absurd".!!!!!!

"We have to be able to finally ask ourselves after 25 years of of the catastrophe research why we have to pay billions, which could be used to fight hunger worldwide, to keep hearing over and over the same future scenarios using certain boundary conditions over which we know too little about and from which we cannot get any kind of reliable results. It shows the failure of the climate models across the entire board at the moment.”

- See more at: European Institute For Climate And Energy Calls Climate Protection ?An Absurd Science??Says Models Flawed

In other words........as any reasonable person knows.........we don't know shit about shit with this climate model prediction crap. The AGW religion embraces it, of course.

Last edited:

The bulk of the data indicating the ice caps are melting begins in 1979 due to simple availability. There are other data going A-L-L-L the way back to 1970 or 1972. It indicates the same thing. PERHAPS as large as what we saw in the early 21st century.

We are in a "warming phase" due to having released gigatonnes of GHGs into the atmosphere. Several natural cycles exist, but this is not one of them. This warming is taking place much faster than any natural warming cycle and thus life, including humans, will have insufficient time to adapt. Particularly if we keep listening to idiots like the ones you buy in to.

All that just proves -- you don't know how to interpret data unless someone TELLS you what to think..

The ORIGINAL satellite origin of the Sea Ice data was PURGED after AR1 because it showed a SIGNIFICANT Arctic melt just prior to the 1979 PHONEY start of the "satellite era".

By PURGING that data -- IPCC was able to START the "modern ice era" from a BIASED relative HIGH POINT that ADDS to their anomaly calculations.. EVEN TODAY... And the climate community LIES every time they repeat the fallacy that the satellite record BEGINS in 1979..

Don't have time RIGHT NOW -- But there's 2 mil sq miles of ice melt diff between 1979 and 1970.. OF COURSE --- YOU'D never be able to figure out how BIASED that is.. But someone will. I'd do it for ya BUT -----

You're actually quite a waste of time to discuss anything other than POLLS and CONSENSUS and skepticalscience propaganda. I've got to be more selective how much time I spend attempting to educate you...

Last edited:

The bulk of the data indicating the ice caps are melting begins in 1979 due to simple availability. There are other data going A-L-L-L the way back to 1970 or 1972. It indicates the same thing.

More proof that AGW is nothing but bunk!

De facto evidence that your contributions here are worth nothing. Absolutely nothing.

If you're quick -- it'll be there for Christmas..

doomology.jpg

Any REAL responses out there?

De facto evidence that your contributions here are worth nothing. Absolutely nothing.

And the church will protect the scriptures at all costs because of the trillions it is raking in.

Any REAL responses out there?

Do the dogma from the AGW church?

Forum List

Back