Climate change rhetoric?

I know why you lie Daveman, that's become obvious.
Yes, it's quite obvious why you think -- sorry, wrong word -- why you feel I lie. It's because I don't agree with you. It's because I don't instantly and unthinkingly accept everything you say simply because you say it.

I don't know where you've been hanging out on the internet, but they've done you no favors by kissing your ass. You're not at all prepared for disagreement, and you get petulant. :lol:

Something something pot something kettle...
Well Daveman, sorry, I doubt many do. But, on point, there is no such listing in DSM-IV (R) under a heading of "grandiose delusion". Once again you have exposed youself for the fool I know you to be.
You're right about the entry. It falls under Narcissistic Personality Disorder:
[from Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, 4th edition, 1994, commonly referred to as DSM-IV, of the American Psychiatric Association. European countries use the diagnostic criteria of the World Health Organization.]
A pervasive pattern of grandiosity (in fantasy or behavior), need for admiration, and lack of empathy.

--

1. An exaggerated sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements)
Translation: Grandiosity is the hallmark of narcissism.​
Sounds familiar, doesn't it? :lol:

Sarah Palin or Rush Limbaugh would be my first guesses. Odd-dude might be in the running on this forum along with PC and CG. Not you for sure Daveman, 20 years in the AF and out as and E-4 is pretty damn pitiful.

lol, tit 4 tat Daveman, though I suspect even one as dumb as you would make at least E-5 after 20. Of course I don't know, but it is so easy to lie (but you know that very well).

Wow! Lying and discrediting the service of a veteran just because you and he disagree on something? That's low. It's even more disgusting that the topic on which you and he disagree is something outside of your expertise. You are a babbling activist, a useful idiot.

I know why you lie Daveman, that's become obvious.
Yes, it's quite obvious why you think -- sorry, wrong word -- why you feel I lie. It's because I don't agree with you. It's because I don't instantly and unthinkingly accept everything you say simply because you say it.

I don't know where you've been hanging out on the internet, but they've done you no favors by kissing your ass. You're not at all prepared for disagreement, and you get petulant. :lol:

Well Daveman, sorry, I doubt many do. But, on point, there is no such listing in DSM-IV (R) under a heading of "grandiose delusion". Once again you have exposed youself for the fool I know you to be.
[from Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, 4th edition, 1994, commonly referred to as DSM-IV, of the American Psychiatric Association. European countries use the diagnostic criteria of the World Health Organization.]
A pervasive pattern of grandiosity (in fantasy or behavior), need for admiration, and lack of empathy.

--

1. An exaggerated sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements)

Sarah Palin or Rush Limbaugh would be my first guesses.
Of course. Narcissists see their unearned sense of superiority as perfectly natural.

None as so blind as he who will not see. I'd tell you to look in a mirror, but you kiss it every time you do, don't you, Narcissus Boi?
find_out_if_youre_narcissist_pm-thumb-270x270.jpg

Odd-dude might be in the running on this forum along with PC and CG. Not you for sure Daveman, 20 years in the AF and out as and E-4 is pretty damn pitiful.

lol, tit 4 tat Daveman, though I suspect even one as dumb as you would make at least E-5 after 20. Of course I don't know, but it is so easy to lie (but you know that very well).
E-6. Dumbass.

And you need to man up and own what you said about the disaster victims. Throwing a tantrum about me pointing it out only makes you look like a petulant child. But that's your default mode.

Let's examine this:

Narcissus Boi wrote:

"I don't know. I suspect the residents of Joplin, MO; Tuscaloosa, AL and the states which border the Mississippi River and its tributaries might be beginning to question the conventional wisdom (i.e. propaganda) of the right wing spin machine."

Let's say Narcy had his way and the red states ignored what he so laughably refers to as rightwing propaganda. Naturally, they would vote Democrat, correct?

So what would the consequences of that be? It sounds like Narcy believes the disasters would not have happened due, presumably, to some mythical liberal concern for the environment.

Therefore, he IS blaming the disaster victims for the disasters because they didn't vote Democrat.

You really can't run away from this, Narcy. You can't order people to share your opinions, so you'd best just stop trying. Because it makes you look like...well, Obama, another well-known Narcissus Boi. :lol:

Let's examine this:

Narcissus Boi wrote:

"I don't know. I suspect the residents of Joplin, MO; Tuscaloosa, AL and the states which border the Mississippi River and its tributaries might be beginning to question the conventional wisdom (i.e. propaganda) of the right wing spin machine."

Let's say Narcy had his way and the red states ignored what he so laughably refers to as rightwing propaganda. Naturally, they would vote Democrat, correct?

So what would the consequences of that be? It sounds like Narcy believes the disasters would not have happened due, presumably, to some mythical liberal concern for the environment.

Therefore, he IS blaming the disaster victims for the disasters because they didn't vote Democrat.

You really can't run away from this, Narcy. You can't order people to share your opinions, so you'd best just stop trying. Because it makes you look like...well, Obama, another well-known Narcissus Boi. :lol:

Holy shit you must be tired from making the leaps you had to make in coming to that conclusion. Are you for real? :eusa_eh:

--

Sarah Palin or Rush Limbaugh would be my first guesses. Odd-dude might be in the running on this forum along with PC and CG. Not you for sure Daveman, 20 years in the AF and out as and E-4 is pretty damn pitiful.

Wow! Lying and discrediting the service of a veteran just because you and he disagree on something? That's low. It's even more disgusting that the topic on which you and he disagree is something outside of your expertise. You are a babbling activist, a useful idiot.

Now now don't get your panties all tied up. E-6 after 20 years IS pitiful and not every vet is an honorable sort. Anyone who served knows that. I did, did you?

As for my lack of expertise that is true. Read my posts, if you can offer any proof I claimed expertise on the issue I will apologize.

Useful idiot? Makes no sense and it's not even a well thoughtout ad hominem.

I am not a "babbling activist" when I suggest to dismiss climate change and a human behavior link is foolish - no evidence has been presented by those RW babblers who claim humanity hasn't had an impact on our environment. Is it conclusive that we have changed the climate? Nope. But only fools and the self serving argue that humanity hasn't had an effect.

Cause and effect require critical thought, something the RW spin machine works daily to prevent. They can fool some of the people all of the time and many of those fooled post on this MB. The cause and effect issue is not settled and Daveman and BF demonstrate only the expertise to parrot the words of others, thinking is not part of their resume. Apparently you too make judgments without taking the time to review the full thread; there is no evidence to sustain your judgment, but your bias is clear.

Let's examine this:

Narcissus Boi wrote:

Holy shit you must be tired from making the leaps you had to make in coming to that conclusion. Are you for real? :eusa_eh:
Yes, I'm for real. It's not my fault you lack the wit to see my reasoning.

Now now don't get your panties all tied up. E-6 after 20 years IS pitiful
Not as pitiful as being an arrogant prick on the internet, Narcy, and expecting everyone to kiss your ass because you think you deserve it.
...and not every vet is an honorable sort. Anyone who served knows that. I did, did you?
Yes, he did. In the Marine Corps. You just keep digging your hole deeper, don't you?

Would you like to see my DD-214? It has the word "Honorable" on it, in Block 24, Character of Service.

On second thought, why bother? If I posted it, you'd throw another hissy fit and claim it was faked. You know why? Because you think that if you say it, it must be true. That's part of the NPD thing you've got going on.
As for my lack of expertise that is true. Read my posts, if you can offer any proof I claimed expertise on the issue I will apologize.

I am not a "babbling activist" when I suggest to dismiss climate change and a human behavior link is foolish - no evidence has been presented by those RW babblers who claim humanity hasn't had an impact on our environment. Is it conclusive that we have changed the climate? Nope. But only fools and the self serving argue that humanity hasn't had an effect.

Cause and effect require critical thought, something the RW spin machine works daily to prevent. They can fool some of the people all of the time and many of those fooled post on this MB. The cause and effect issue is not settled and Daveman and BF demonstrate only the expertise to parrot the words of others, thinking is not part of their resume. Apparently you too make judgments without taking the time to review the full thread; there is no evidence to sustain your judgment, but your bias is clear.
There you go again, insisting things are true simply because you say them. :lol:

Man, it pisses you off when people don't kiss your ass. :rofl:

Throw another little tantrum now, Narcy. Continue to prove me right. :clap2:

Now now don't get your panties all tied up. E-6 after 20 years IS pitiful
Not as pitiful as being an arrogant prick on the internet, Narcy, and expecting everyone to kiss your ass because you think you deserve it.
...and not every vet is an honorable sort. Anyone who served knows that. I did, did you?
Yes, he did. In the Marine Corps. You just keep digging your hole deeper, don't you?

Would you like to see my DD-214? It has the word "Honorable" on it, in Block 24, Character of Service.

On second thought, why bother? If I posted it, you'd throw another hissy fit and claim it was faked. You know why? Because you think that if you say it, it must be true. That's part of the NPD thing you've got going on.

There you go again, insisting things are true simply because you say them. :lol:

Man, it pisses you off when people don't kiss your ass. :rofl:

Throw another little tantrum now, Narcy. Continue to prove me right. :clap2:

No Dave...I offered an opinion based on a perceivable fact.

The fact that you're a liar is posted for all to see, and by continuing to lie you demonstrate a complete lack of integrity and a high degree of foolishness.
BTW, I served with a First Class Boatswain who had enlisted in the Navy at age 17 in 1942. He had made Chief several times in his career when I met him (1967) and busted seveal times. He was a fascinating character who would hit the beach and drink until the shore partrol brought him back aboard, yet be up and at 'em for muster as if he had slept all night. That explains why he was an E-6 after two and half decades of service. What's your excuse?

the pattern is becoming more apparent.

Attachments

• $snarkylenin.JPG
    $snarkylenin.JPG
    25.9 KB · Views: 512
Daveman is a liar. If he truly believes what he wrote he is more than brainwashed; he is reality challenged. I suspect he lies - bears false witness against me - for several reasons. I have confronted him for being a troll and posting idiotgrams, for being far right and unable to support his opinions with any evidence and for being a member of the echo chamber. I'm sure other echo chamber members will support Daveman, for anyone who offers opinions which challenge RW Dogma is a threat to them.

"In case you're wondering, this is in response to a thread by Wry Catcher, where he blames "the residents of Joplin, MO; Tuscaloosa, AL and the states which border the Mississippi River and its tributaries" for the disasters that befell them because they didn't vote Democrat."
Posted by Daveman on this thread, #1

The thread which Daveman brands with his LIE is now in bold above, the thread itself is posted below, in bold.

Climate Change?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know. I suspect the residents of Joplin, MO; Tuscaloosa, AL and the states which border the Mississippi River and its tributaries might be beginning to question the conventional wisdom (i.e. propaganda) of the right wing spin machine.

No Dave...I offered an opinion based on a perceivable fact.
But your perceptions are horribly skewed, so your opinions are worthless.

Yes. Worthless. Deal with it, Narcy.
The fact that you're a liar is posted for all to see, and by continuing to lie you demonstrate a complete lack of integrity and a high degree of foolishness.
BTW, I served with a First Class Boatswain who had enlisted in the Navy at age 17 in 1942. He had made Chief several times in his career when I met him (1967) and busted seveal times. He was a fascinating character who would hit the beach and drink until the shore partrol brought him back aboard, yet be up and at 'em for muster as if he had slept all night. That explains why he was an E-6 after two and half decades of service. What's your excuse?
I screwed up in my career, too. I redeemed myself. The Honorable Discharge proves it.

How long did you serve, and at what rate did you separate?

Daveman is a liar. If he truly believes what he wrote he is more than brainwashed; he is reality challenged. I suspect he lies - bears false witness against me - for several reasons. I have confronted him for being a troll and posting idiotgrams, for being far right and unable to support his opinions with any evidence and for being a member of the echo chamber. I'm sure other echo chamber members will support Daveman, for anyone who offers opinions which challenge RW Dogma is a threat to them.

"In case you're wondering, this is in response to a thread by Wry Catcher, where he blames "the residents of Joplin, MO; Tuscaloosa, AL and the states which border the Mississippi River and its tributaries" for the disasters that befell them because they didn't vote Democrat."
Posted by Daveman on this thread, #1

The thread which Daveman brands with his LIE is now in bold above, the thread itself is posted below, in bold.

Climate Change?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know. I suspect the residents of Joplin, MO; Tuscaloosa, AL and the states which border the Mississippi River and its tributaries might be beginning to question the conventional wisdom (i.e. propaganda) of the right wing spin machine.
Are you still babbling about that? I didn't lie. I don't have to lie. You were dancing on the bodies even before they were buried.

Are you really saying you don't blame the victims because they didn't Democrat?

Do you expect me to believe that, when you clearly did?

I don't know. I suspect the residents of Massachusetts might be beginning to question the conventional wisdom (i.e. propaganda) of the right wing spin machine.

Oh, wait...

In case you're wondering, this is in response to a thread by Wry Catcher, where he blames "the residents of Joplin, MO; Tuscaloosa, AL and the states which border the Mississippi River and its tributaries" for the disasters that befell them because they didn't vote Democrat.

Please note I'm not blaming anyone's voting patterns for weather phenomena. I'm not stupid enough to believe that if only we'd all voted Democrat, bad weather would not have happened -- unlike some people.

If WC said that at all, I doubt he was serious.

We all know that the climate is changing.
It's the argument of, is it man's doing or if it's natural, Old Rocks

Let's just say that man, with all his plug-ins and raping the earth isn't making Mother Nature's job any easier.

I don't know. I suspect the residents of Massachusetts might be beginning to question the conventional wisdom (i.e. propaganda) of the right wing spin machine.

Oh, wait...

In case you're wondering, this is in response to a thread by Wry Catcher, where he blames "the residents of Joplin, MO; Tuscaloosa, AL and the states which border the Mississippi River and its tributaries" for the disasters that befell them because they didn't vote Democrat.

Please note I'm not blaming anyone's voting patterns for weather phenomena. I'm not stupid enough to believe that if only we'd all voted Democrat, bad weather would not have happened -- unlike some people.

ah! The 'just kidding' defense. :rolleyes:

Big Fitz said:
Go go gadget gaia!

I take it you don't think there's any merit to the Gaia theory. I do.

Gaia hypothesis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The scientific investigation of the Gaia hypothesis focuses on observing how the biosphere and the evolution of life forms contribute to the stability of global temperature, ocean salinity, oxygen in the atmosphere and other factors of habitability in a preferred homeostasis. The Gaia hypothesis was formulated by the environmentalist James Lovelock and co-developed by the microbiologist Lynn Margulis in the 1970s.

Initially received with hostility by the scientific community, it is now studied in the disciplines of geophysiology and Earth system science, and some of its principles have been adopted in fields like biogeochemistry and systems ecology. This ecological hypothesis has also inspired analogies and various interpretations in social sciences, politics, and religion under a vague philosophy and movement.

Oh, wait...

He was serious enough to start a thread with it.

But, by all means, let's have another fun round of "The Liberal Didn't Say What He Said". It never gets old. Never. :cool:

Big Fitz said:
Go go gadget gaia!

I take it you don't think there's any merit to the Gaia theory. I do.

Gaia hypothesis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The scientific investigation of the Gaia hypothesis focuses on observing how the biosphere and the evolution of life forms contribute to the stability of global temperature, ocean salinity, oxygen in the atmosphere and other factors of habitability in a preferred homeostasis. The Gaia hypothesis was formulated by the environmentalist James Lovelock and co-developed by the microbiologist Lynn Margulis in the 1970s.

Initially received with hostility by the scientific community, it is now studied in the disciplines of geophysiology and Earth system science, and some of its principles have been adopted in fields like biogeochemistry and systems ecology. This ecological hypothesis has also inspired analogies and various interpretations in social sciences, politics, and religion under a vague philosophy and movement.
Genesis 1:1 In the beginning, God created the Heavens and the Earth...

Nope. No gaia there. Never has been. Never will be.

Climate Change?

Daveman does a service to this message board for he and others on the far right lack the ability to understand current events, and when facts get in the way of what they believe and challenge the partisan and extreme ideology they hold as immutable, their only recourse is to lie.

Liars cannot be trusted and everything they write will come under scrutiny of those who seek an understanding of events and solutions to problems not to simply point fingers and blame. Now, those who are willfully ignorant (shout out to CrusaderFrank, Daveman, Big Fritz, Willow Tree and the rest of the echo chamber players) you may now ignore this entire post and suggest that I too pointed fingers. In this case you might be correct in a very concret way for the middle finger of my right hand is pointed at you.
My goodness, but you're a sissy bedwetter. :lol:

You said what you said, retard. Back pedaling may be aerobic, but it's not really effective in debate.

You're just pissed I stated outright what you were trying to imply. Suck it up, Buttercup. Joplin hadn't even begun burying their dead when you stood on the bodies and blamed the disasters on them listening to the right wing. The clear implication is, of course, that had they listened to the left wing (thereby voting Democrat), the disasters would not have happened.

Asshole.

It doesn't take a mental giant to understand that WC simply meant that the conservative movement attempting to prove that man's contribution to climate change is a hoax are worlds apart from the conventional wisdom of scientists. But then you knew what he meant. You just can't stand it when your opinions are contradicted so attempting to make a fool of someone is the only weapon left. Guess what. It backfired. :lol:

Forum List

Back