Climate change rhetoric?

daveman

Diamond Member
Jun 25, 2010
On the way to the Dark Tower.
I don't know. I suspect the residents of Massachusetts might be beginning to question the conventional wisdom (i.e. propaganda) of the right wing spin machine.

Oh, wait...

In case you're wondering, this is in response to a thread by Wry Catcher, where he blames "the residents of Joplin, MO; Tuscaloosa, AL and the states which border the Mississippi River and its tributaries" for the disasters that befell them because they didn't vote Democrat.

Please note I'm not blaming anyone's voting patterns for weather phenomena. I'm not stupid enough to believe that if only we'd all voted Democrat, bad weather would not have happened -- unlike some people.

I don't know. I suspect the residents of Massachusetts might be beginning to question the conventional wisdom (i.e. propaganda) of the right wing spin machine.

Oh, wait...

In case you're wondering, this is in response to a thread by Wry Catcher, where he blames "the residents of Joplin, MO; Tuscaloosa, AL and the states which border the Mississippi River and its tributaries" for the disasters that befell them because they didn't vote Democrat.

Please note I'm not blaming anyone's voting patterns for weather phenomena. I'm not stupid enough to believe that if only we'd all voted Democrat, bad weather would not have happened -- unlike some people.

Still creating strawmen and lying about what other people have said. That is the Daveboy way.

Given the weather related disasters worldwide, at some point we are going to have to say that something significant has changed. I believe that we are near that point now, for the extremes in weather are now affecting our food supply. And fools like you will still be denying that there are any changes taking place.

Oh, wait...

Still creating strawmen and lying about what other people have said. That is the Daveboy way.
I don't have to lie. He wrote what he wrote, and there it is. You simply lack the wit to acknowledge it. But then, there are no enemies on the left. You won't hold any fellow leftists accountable for anything.
Given the weather related disasters worldwide, at some point we are going to have to say that something significant has changed. I believe that we are near that point now, for the extremes in weather are now affecting our food supply. And fools like you will still be denying that there are any changes taking place.
"Voter Democrat, or we're all gonna die!!"

That's all you've got. Really. And it's stupid.

Oh, and speaking of lying, I never said the climate wasn't changing. That would be a lie on your part, and a strawman.

But lies and strawmen are your stock in trade.

OK. So the climate is changing. Good. You have come one step of the way out of denial. Now if you will just address the science as to the reason why the climate is changing, perhaps we can have a discussion.

Oh, wait...

Soo.... gaia's an ecofascist... errrr... I mean democrat?

We all know that the climate is changing.
It's the argument of, is it man's doing or if it's natural, Old Rocks

Oh, wait...

I don't have to lie. He wrote what he wrote, and there it is. You simply lack the wit to acknowledge it. But then, there are no enemies on the left. You won't hold any fellow leftists accountable for anything.

Oh, and speaking of lying, I never said the climate wasn't changing. That would be a lie on your part, and a strawman.

If an ecofacisti tard makes a post and is on ignore... does he make a point?

post_new.gif
Today, 10:36 AM Remove user from ignore list
Old Rocks This message is hidden because Old Rocks is on your ignore list.
Thanks for proving my point while not making one yourself. :lol:

We all know that the climate is changing.
It's the argument of, is it man's doing or if it's natural, Old Rocks

OK, Peaches, let's have that discussion. Here is what physicists state concerning that;

The Carbon Dioxide Greenhouse Effect

Now there is only one way that the earth gets heat on the surface, and that is the sun. Since the Earth reflects or reradiates about 30% of the energy it recieves from the sun, anything that would retain more of that heat would warm the surface, land and sea. The reason that we do not have oceans frozen nearly to the equator, is that the GHGs in the atmosphere only, at present, allow 30% of the heat recieved to escape. But when we add more GHGs, we trap more heat. We have added 40% more CO2 to the atmosphere, and 150% more CH4, as well as introducing many industrial gases that are as much as 10,000 to 20,000 times as effective of a greenhouse gas as CO2.

We have been monitoring the total solar irradiance from satellites for nearly 40 years. In that time, we have seen a slight decrease in the energy from the sun. Yet the temperature continues to go up.

UAH Temperature Update for April, 2011: +0.12 deg. C « Roy Spencer, Ph. D.

Oh, wait...

Laugh my balls off Dave..........these days, the lefty k00ks will say anything........and I mean anything. They cant help themselves.........none of them can.

Hey Dave.......speaking of which, what do you think of my latest gay MSPAINT Photobucket Classic? Does this hit the nail on the head or what.......I mean especially with this latest mental case rant about the tornado's?

certificate_of_coolness-5.png

And Dave..........even more classic? This is a genuine certificate owned by Old Rocks and posted up on some gay environmental website................

certif2008.jpg

The dickhead is taking bows for going to an Earth Day Project.:D:D:up::funnyface:

And people doubt my references to Old Rocks being afflicted with some serious OCD stuff???:lol::lol:

By the way Dave............guess how many times this asshole has posted up this link???

The Carbon Dioxide Greenhouse Effect

286 times.................in 2011 ALONE!!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

Last edited:

Oh, wait...

Daveman is a liar. If he truly believes what he wrote he is more than brainwashed; he is reality challenged. I suspect he lies - bears false witness against me - for several reasons. I have confronted him for being a troll and posting idiotgrams, for being far right and unable to support his opinions with any evidence and for being a member of the echo chamber. I'm sure other echo chamber members will support Daveman, for anyone who offers opinions which challenge RW Dogma is a threat to them.

The thread which Daveman brands with his LIE is now in bold above, the thread itself is posted below, in bold.

Climate Change?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know. I suspect the residents of Joplin, MO; Tuscaloosa, AL and the states which border the Mississippi River and its tributaries might be beginning to question the conventional wisdom (i.e. propaganda) of the right wing spin machine.

Daveman does a service to this message board for he and others on the far right lack the ability to understand current events, and when facts get in the way of what they believe and challenge the partisan and extreme ideology they hold as immutable, their only recourse is to lie.

Liars cannot be trusted and everything they write will come under scrutiny of those who seek an understanding of events and solutions to problems not to simply point fingers and blame. Now, those who are willfully ignorant (shout out to CrusaderFrank, Daveman, Big Fritz, Willow Tree and the rest of the echo chamber players) you may now ignore this entire post and suggest that I too pointed fingers. In this case you might be correct in a very concret way for the middle finger of my right hand is pointed at you.

Daveman is a liar. If he truly believes what he wrote he is more than brainwashed; he is reality challenged. I suspect he lies - bears false witness against me - for several reasons. I have confronted him for being a troll and posting idiotgrams, for being far right and unable to support his opinions with any evidence and for being a member of the echo chamber. I'm sure other echo chamber members will support Daveman, for anyone who offers opinions which challenge RW Dogma is a threat to them.

The thread which Daveman brands with his LIE is now in bold above, the thread itself is posted below, in bold.

Climate Change?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know. I suspect the residents of Joplin, MO; Tuscaloosa, AL and the states which border the Mississippi River and its tributaries might be beginning to question the conventional wisdom (i.e. propaganda) of the right wing spin machine.

Daveman does a service to this message board for he and others on the far right lack the ability to understand current events, and when facts get in the way of what they believe and challenge the partisan and extreme ideology they hold as immutable, their only recourse is to lie.

Liars cannot be trusted and everything they write will come under scrutiny of those who seek an understanding of events and solutions to problems not to simply point fingers and blame. Now, those who are willfully ignorant (shout out to CrusaderFrank, Daveman, Big Fritz, Willow Tree and the rest of the echo chamber players) you may now ignore this entire post and suggest that I too pointed fingers. In this case you might be correct in a very concret way for the middle finger of my right hand is pointed at you.
I believe he's mocking the bilge you ecofascisti keep pumping.

Go go gadget gaia!

Flywatcher said:
Liars cannot be trusted and everything they write will come under scrutiny of those who seek an understanding of events and solutions to problems not to simply point fingers and blame.

funny-pictures-i-have-this-penetrating-stare.jpg

Fight the power flywatcher... fight the power. :rolleyes:

Climate Change?

Of course we all believe you Wry.......you only live in the k00k capital of the world.:lol:

s0n........your shit is so off the wall, I cant believe for a second you even believe 80% of your own BS. You think your stuff is mainstream.........its fascinating!!!

Know what is most faqscinating s0n?

That you actually do believe that there is a solution to every problem, real or perceived.:up:

Climate Change?

Go go gadget gaia!

One more dishonest idiotgram from the echo chamber. Notice the editorial change made by Big Fritz? Read carefully and you will see that Big Fritz is a liar by omission. He changed the earlier post by removing the following dishonest statement by Daveman:

"In case you're wondering, this is in response to a thread by Wry Catcher, where he blames "the residents of Joplin, MO; Tuscaloosa, AL and the states which border the Mississippi River and its tributaries" for the disasters that befell them because they didn't vote Democrat."

Big Fritz is too stupid to do a competent job of censorship!

Last edited:

Climate Change?

Go go gadget gaia!

One more dishonest idiotgram from the echo chamber. Notice the editorial change made by Big Fritz? Read carefully and you will see that Big Fritz is a liar by omission. He changed the earlier post by removing the following dishonest statement by Daveman:

"In case you're wondering, this is in response to a thread by Wry Catcher, where he blames "the residents of Joplin, MO; Tuscaloosa, AL and the states which border the Mississippi River and its tributaries" for the disasters that befell them because they didn't vote Democrat."

Big Fritz is too stupid to do a competent job of censorship!
:wtf:

Hmmm.... nope. My eyes aren't playing tricks on me. You are that fucking clueless.

And on a related note, 'omission is lying' now? Really? You want to discuss how THAT works?

I'm not obligated to put irrelevant aspects to my retort, mockery or derision in my posts. I quote accurately and without altering what is said, starting from the point I deem appropriate to the point I deem a good spot to end. If you don't like it, you leftists shouldn't engage in the same tactic.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back