Climate change rhetoric?

I don't know. I suspect the residents of Massachusetts might be beginning to question the conventional wisdom (i.e. propaganda) of the right wing spin machine.

Oh, wait...

In case you're wondering, this is in response to a thread by Wry Catcher, where he blames "the residents of Joplin, MO; Tuscaloosa, AL and the states which border the Mississippi River and its tributaries" for the disasters that befell them because they didn't vote Democrat.

Please note I'm not blaming anyone's voting patterns for weather phenomena. I'm not stupid enough to believe that if only we'd all voted Democrat, bad weather would not have happened -- unlike some people.

If WC said that at all, I doubt he was serious.
ah! The 'just kidding' defense. :rolleyes:

That was before I discovered he actually never said any such thing. Now that I see the discussion, it's clear that you're just being an idiot.

I don't know. I suspect the residents of Massachusetts might be beginning to question the conventional wisdom (i.e. propaganda) of the right wing spin machine.

Oh, wait...

In case you're wondering, this is in response to a thread by Wry Catcher, where he blames "the residents of Joplin, MO; Tuscaloosa, AL and the states which border the Mississippi River and its tributaries" for the disasters that befell them because they didn't vote Democrat.

Please note I'm not blaming anyone's voting patterns for weather phenomena. I'm not stupid enough to believe that if only we'd all voted Democrat, bad weather would not have happened -- unlike some people.

He was serious enough to start a thread with it.

But, by all means, let's have another fun round of "The Liberal Didn't Say What He Said". It never gets old. Never. :cool:

Knock yourself out.

Big Fitz said:
Go go gadget gaia!

I take it you don't think there's any merit to the Gaia theory. I do.

Gaia hypothesis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The scientific investigation of the Gaia hypothesis focuses on observing how the biosphere and the evolution of life forms contribute to the stability of global temperature, ocean salinity, oxygen in the atmosphere and other factors of habitability in a preferred homeostasis. The Gaia hypothesis was formulated by the environmentalist James Lovelock and co-developed by the microbiologist Lynn Margulis in the 1970s.

Initially received with hostility by the scientific community, it is now studied in the disciplines of geophysiology and Earth system science, and some of its principles have been adopted in fields like biogeochemistry and systems ecology. This ecological hypothesis has also inspired analogies and various interpretations in social sciences, politics, and religion under a vague philosophy and movement.
Genesis 1:1 In the beginning, God created the Heavens and the Earth...

Nope. No gaia there. Never has been. Never will be.

It's far more provable than The Bible's version of the genesis of earth. Are you kidding? If you believe that, you also believe in magic (Presto! I shall call it Earth!).

Oh, wait...

LOL!!! YOU rolling eyes?!?! This comes from the man who's main contributions to the board are declarations of your own intelligence and claims that anyone that disagrees with you is stupid?!?! Whether those things are true or not, it would still be nice to see a substantive post once in a while. :cool:

LOL!!! YOU rolling eyes?!?! This comes from the man who's main contributions to the board are declarations of your own intelligence and claims that anyone that disagrees with you is stupid?!?! Whether those things are true or not, it would still be nice to see a substantive post once in a while. :cool:

Whenever I find myself in a thread with Fitz, I'm always amused by his signature, which apparently he never refers to.

I take it you don't think there's any merit to the Gaia theory. I do.

Gaia hypothesis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It's far more provable than The Bible's version of the genesis of earth. Are you kidding? If you believe that, you also believe in magic (Presto! I shall call it Earth!).
Ahhh... spoken like a true believer in an animistic gaia spirit paganist belief. I thought that went out of style with the Enlightenment. Or was the Renaissance something that happened to other people?

Whenever I find myself in a thread with Fitz, I'm always amused by his signature, which apparently he never refers to.
I'm amazed you even notice it. You're obviously blind to your own. But then again, that's the beauty of that maxim. It's never wrong. Unfortunately for your point, I do very well in trying to minimize my hypocrisy which is all we can do.

But, if you wish to wallow and enlarge your hypocrisy, please go ahead. Who am I to stop my amusement at your escapades?

Konnie, the day I take a post from you with anything less than levity, derision or irritation and need to put real thought into seeing your failure as a sentient being depicted in that post, monkeys will shoot out of your butt.

Ahhh... spoken like a true believer in an animistic gaia spirit paganist belief. I thought that went out of style with the Enlightenment. Or was the Renaissance something that happened to other people?

What are you talking about? I'm talking strictly of the science vs. Biblical storytelling.

I'm amazed you even notice it. You're obviously blind to your own. But then again, that's the beauty of that maxim. It's never wrong. Unfortunately for your point, I do very well in trying to minimize my hypocrisy which is all we can do.

But, if you wish to wallow and enlarge your hypocrisy, please go ahead. Who am I to stop my amusement at your escapades?

Glad I can bring a smile to your face. :lol: On the other hand, I usually find myself trying to separate out your often intelligent writings from your overly narcissistic bloviating.

What are you talking about? I'm talking strictly of the science vs. Biblical storytelling.
The belief in an animistic 'world spirit' is science?????

Glad I can bring a smile to your face. :lol: On the other hand, I usually find myself trying to separate out your often intelligent writings from your overly narcissistic bloviating.
funny-pictures-speechless-with-flabbergastedness.jpg

I have to say.... I'm not sure what to say to that.

I suppose there's absolutely no chance you'll level the same criticism at Wry. :lol:

Oh, wait...

But, by all means, let's have another fun round of "The Liberal Didn't Say What He Said". It never gets old. Never. :cool:

You're are correct, I didn't write what Daveman asserts. Daveman is a liar. What he has done is changed my words in an effort to discredit me. He's really quite incompetent, and hasn't succeeded.

My initial post was this:

"Climate Change?

"I don't know. I suspect the residents of Joplin, MO; Tuscaloosa, AL and the states which border the Mississippi River and its tributaries might be beginning to question the conventional wisdom (i.e. propaganda) of the right wing spin machine."

Notice how Daveman changed my words, the entire thread is can be reviewed here:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/environment/168555-climate-change.html

Notice I didn't blame anyone for the disaster, nor did I hint that their votes brought forth the trajedy. Of course Daveman isn't bright enough to have come up with this ruse by himself, others suggested I was "dancing on their graves". Daveman took the lie a bit further, he recalled how the right wing he represents blamed the people of New Orleans behavior for Katina and turned that on me.

That is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. Oh, one more truth: Daveman is a liar and nothing he posts must ever be taken on face value.

You're are correct, I didn't write what Daveman asserts. Daveman is a liar. What he has done is changed my words in an effort to discredit me. He's really quite incompetent, and hasn't succeeded.

"Climate Change?

"I don't know. I suspect the residents of Joplin, MO; Tuscaloosa, AL and the states which border the Mississippi River and its tributaries might be beginning to question the conventional wisdom (i.e. propaganda) of the right wing spin machine."

Notice I didn't blame anyone for the disaster, nor did I hint that their votes brought forth the trajedy. Of course Daveman isn't bright enough to have come up with this ruse by himself, others suggested I was "dancing on their graves". Daveman took the lie a bit further, he recalled how the right wing he represents blamed the people of New Orleans behavior for Katina and turned that on me.

That is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. Oh, one more truth: Daveman is a liar and nothing he posts must ever be taken on face value.
I didn't lie. I don't HAVE to lie. Your own words convict you.

In addition to dancing on dead people, you're also an idiot. I didn't change your words. Moron. Look in the OP again: The parts from your post are in quotes.

Idiot. Remind me again why you think you're so intelligent? Because I gotta tell you, the facts don't seem to bear that out.

Now, keep stamping your feet! It's aerobic! :rofl:

The belief in an animistic 'world spirit' is science?????

I dunno. Which came first? The formation of the planet or the animals? I think you need to get sober. You're speaking gobbledygook.

Have that discussion elsewhere. The Conspiracy Theory forum would be appropriate.

Gee, what's the title of your thread?

"Climate change rhetoric?"

Maybe I should have titled it, "Wry Catcher says bad weather will go away if we all vote Democrat".

You didn't think this comment belonged in your thread, but in Conspiracy Theories. If your purpose posting a thread solely attacking WC, then you should have put your thread in in the Flame Zone. Ya think? Uh, rhetorical question. Silly me.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/environment/169851-climate-change-rhetoric-3.html#post3711093

"Climate Change?

I didn't lie. I don't HAVE to lie. Your own words convict you.

In addition to dancing on dead people, you're also an idiot. I didn't change your words. Moron. Look in the OP again: The parts from your post are in quotes.

Idiot. Remind me again why you think you're so intelligent? Because I gotta tell you, the facts don't seem to bear that out.

Now, keep stamping your feet! It's aerobic! :rofl:

Only an illiterate fool would twist those words into "dancing on dead people."

Gee, what's the title of your thread?

"Climate change rhetoric?"

Maybe I should have titled it, "Wry Catcher says bad weather will go away if we all vote Democrat".

You didn't think this comment belonged in your thread, but in Conspiracy Theories. If your purpose posting a thread solely attacking WC, then you should have put your thread in in the Flame Zone. Ya think? Uh, rhetorical question. Silly me.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/environment/169851-climate-change-rhetoric-3.html#post3711093
I put this thread in the same forum as Wry put his -- yet you give him a free pass.

Why is that, I wonder...?

Forum List

Back