Climate Change Kills Tesla

Only matters what the masses think. They see the electric vehicle as sucking.

Dont take my word for it....look at the sales growth rates for EV's over the past 5 years and then come back and talk to us!:flirtysmile4::flirtysmile4:

Facts dont matter to a progressive. We have people in here that are still 100% convinced the President and Putin collaborated to steal the 2016 election.:safetocomeoutff::safetocomeoutff:

Last edited:
Only matters what the masses think. They see the electric vehicle as sucking.Dont take my word for it....look at the sales growth rates for EV's over the past 5 years and then come back and talk to us!Facts dont matter to a progressive. We have people in here that are still 100% convinced the President and Putin collaborated to steal the 2016 election.
`
What matters is those with money who are willing to invest in in that technology by purchasing those vehicles.
More American Drivers Want Electric Cars, AAA Survey Says

`

Capture_1193.jpg
Source
Cold? You believe cold is the same as the, "extremes of climate change"? How so?

Only matters what the masses think. They see the electric vehicle as sucking.Dont take my word for it....look at the sales growth rates for EV's over the past 5 years and then come back and talk to us!Facts dont matter to a progressive. We have people in here that are still 100% convinced the President and Putin collaborated to steal the 2016 election.
`
What matters is those with money who are willing to invest in in that technology by purchasing those vehicles.
More Americans have no idea the problems Tesla is having with brand new cars that are broken and remain broken.

Well now, I trust the AAA to know more about what the public wants in autos than a message board dingbat.

I'm the dingbat.....well, maybe, but at least I'm intelligent enough to know that the term "more" doesnt add up to dick when compared to conventional vehicles. One has to be able to navigate abstracts ro have any credibility in here.:up:

Americans have also said they want "more" done about climate change.:flirtysmile4:. Kabish?

Well, yes they do. And they still would like to buy a Tesla.
A link to consumer reports that shows people want the Toyota Prius. A hybred car. Not an electric car. But to make Tesla seem viable electric car now means a car with a gas engine. All the green energy has, is lies.

Yep.....its pie-in-the-sky stuff for these folks. They loath traditional society....hate it. Despise the human condition and think that technology and government working together will solve most anything. Thing is, they never factor costs into the equation....its fascinating on some level.....yet it is this intellectual snobbery. Which is why they are so train wrecked emotionally when tradition wins elections. They dont get that a large majority dont think anything like they do......the "dingbats" like us:coffee:

In the new extremes of climate change a Tesla car is useless. We are wasting our natural resources building Teslas, we are releasing more CO2 into the air building Teslas. We are using coal and oil building Teslas. Now we find out that you can not depend on a Tesla in extreme weather or emergencies!

Cold Weather Driving

When the battery pack is below freezing the car will not permit charging, as this will damage the cells. One side-effect of this is that you also lose your regenerative brakes. This is shown by the yellow dotted line on the speedometer. If the car has cold soaked below freezing you may have no regenerative brakes whatsoever. Pay attention, because the car will really really coast - this can be very surprising the first time!!! You'll have to use the conventional brakes until the car warms up.

It's like saying not to learn to fly because airplanes can't fly in the rain.

Well, that was the case way back when.

If any of you people actually gave a shit about the environment there is no way you would buy a new electric vehicle

If you really gave a shit you would buy a used car that gets 40 MPG or better or even a used hybrid

Well, yes they do. And they still would like to buy a Tesla.
A link to consumer reports that shows people want the Toyota Prius. A hybred car. Not an electric car. But to make Tesla seem viable electric car now means a car with a gas engine. All the green energy has, is lies.
AAA: 1-in-5 U.S. Drivers Want an Electric Vehicle

Easy enough to find for anyone with above a room temperature IQ.

It's like saying not to learn to fly because airplanes can't fly in the rain.

Well, that was the case way back when.
I said extreme climate change. So you believe passenger planes are safe to fly into tornadoes and catagory 4 hurricanes? Passanger planes can take off when the temp is over 120? You best look up the facrs before you start making claims your opinion can not support.

Forum List

Back