Classic Movie scenes. What's your favorite?

Up (2009 film) won Best Animated Feature and Best Original Score

Up (2009 film) won Best Animated Feature and Best Original Score

From the great Stanley Kubrick!

Dr Strangelove 1964 best scene the phone conversation​

This is a dancing scene....with the one and only Mikhail Baryshnikov ....and with amazing Gregory Hines(he was so good....RIP GH )

Classic scene in my opinion. :biggrin: for those who appreciate this kind of thing

White Nights, Mikhail Baryshnikov & Gregory Hines​

Elmore Leonard said this is the best adaptation of one of his books. John Travolta initially declined the role but Tarantino convinced him to play Chili Palmer while they were filming Pulp Fiction.

The unrevealing of Boo Radley in "To kill a mockingbird" in Jem's bedroom.
Is this what you're looking for?

Here is good copy of the complete movie for those who have not seen it or for those that just want to see once again one of the best movies of the 20th century.

People ask what makes this a great movie. There are many answers but for me, it is the telling of the story through the mind a child and Elmer Bernstein's simple piano theme, with harp, flute and strings, that recreates the wistful memory of an old music-box.

“I know what you're thinking. Did he fire six shots or only five? Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk?”​

Forum List

Back