Classic Movie scenes. What's your favorite?

Handsome Brando...

A Streetcar Named Desire - Stella! (1951)​

This is one of the greatest dramas on Broadway brought to the Screen, Whose Afraid of Virginia Woof
George and Martha discussing the Little Bugger, the child they never could have with Nick and Honey who spoke of the child they never want to have.

Last edited:
Handsome Brando...

A Streetcar Named Desire - Stella! (1951)​

Who's Afraid of Virginia of Woof is one of the greatest dramas of the 20th century. Mike Nichols who directs is like Elia Kazan in Streetcar. He pulls out every ounce of emotion from his actors. The anger of the film is unsettling and depressing. Yet it has a lot to say but you have to listen. Throughout the play, the characters do battle to protect their own versions of reality, while tearing down each other's. In the movie, you will discover two couples one who has never been able to have a child and one that does not want a child. I believe the primary message is that human beings must learn to live without illusion. I think this is the entire movie however Youtube may block it but the link seems to work at this time

Last edited:
My Favorite Star Wars Movie - The Empire Strikes Back - Vader "If You Only Knew The Power Of The Dark Side!"

Star Wars III - Revenge of The Sith - Anakin Becomes Darth Vader

How I loved De Niro before he turned a communist...in the early days...

Nothing better.....nothing more satisfying than him... my personal opinion....

What do I know.....only what I like LOL~;)

You Talking To Me? - Taxi Driver 1976​

Adore this....

Intensity forever...great performances by all from that great movie!

The Untouchables (6/10) Movie CLIP - You Got Nothing! (1987)​

One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest

Anything by my idol Mildred Ratchet.

187057.jpg

Adore this....

Intensity forever...great performances by all from that great movie!

The Untouchables (6/10) Movie CLIP - You Got Nothing! (1987)​

I love Deniro. I like many of his Martin Scoresee films he was in. I loved Deniro in the remake of Cape Fear, directed by Martin Scoresee. I always loved the Tatoo scene. I love the tattoo "Vengence is Mine".

Forum List

Back