Class Warfare a Bust:Gallup 75% of voters don't care Romeny's rich

He has done nothing bad to ordinary people with his wealth. To speak as if he has it to be telling lies.

Lets talk about the 80% of companies and jobs he did save.....Want to talk about that?

No, I don't. Because, frankly, I've never met management that did anything but make things worse.

If a company survives, it's because the employees worked hard, not anything management did.

I've been working in the private sector for 20 years since leaving the Army. I've seen a lot more managers who fuck it up than make it better.

Let's not forget, Bain was active in the 1990's.... when the economy was booming thanks to President Clinton. And Romney still managed to fuck people over about 20% of the time.

:lol:

Well, you sure know how to pick your jobs!!!

:clap2:

He has done nothing bad to ordinary people with his wealth. To speak as if he has it to be telling lies.

Lets talk about the 80% of companies and jobs he did save.....Want to talk about that?

No, I don't. Because, frankly, I've never met management that did anything but make things worse.

If a company survives, it's because the employees worked hard, not anything management did.

I've been working in the private sector for 20 years since leaving the Army. I've seen a lot more managers who fuck it up than make it better.

Let's not forget, Bain was active in the 1990's.... when the economy was booming thanks to President Clinton. And Romney still managed to fuck people over about 20% of the time.

You have just revealed yoursellf as a fringe guy. You are of the 20% Obama nutwashers in the study.

Uh, no, voted Republican in every election since 1980.

I just really, really hate Mormons.

Especially Mormons who fuck over working people. But usually, just being a Mormon is enough.

That said, words never uttered in a working class bar "Wow, my boss is really a genius, I don't know where we'd be without him!"

Never Said. because more often than not, your boss is THIS GUY-

pointy%20haired%20boss.jpg

Last edited:

You have just revealed yoursellf as a fringe guy. You are of the 20% Obama nutwashers in the study.

Especially Mormons who fuck over working people. But usually, just being a Mormon is enough.

You are one of the biggest Libtards on the website.

:lol:

Well, you sure know how to pick your jobs!!!

:clap2:

Well, first job, I thought it was just the job. Now I'm pretty sure it's the mental retards who graduate from business school because they can't pass a liberal arts or engineering curriculum....

The sad thing is, when they make disasterous decisions, we usually know they are going to be disasterous from the get-go.

That said, words never uttered in a working class bar "Wow, my boss is really a genius, I don't know where we'd be without him!"

Never Said. because more often than not, your boss is THIS GUY-

pointy%20haired%20boss.jpg

Wow, a religious bigot too!!!!!! You're the complete lib!!!

<snip>

Just curious, have you ever been in management's shoes?

There are only two intellectually honest positions to take towards Mormonism.

1) "Joseph Smith was a Prophet Speaking God's Own Truth! Where do I sign up for my own set of Magic Underwear!"

2) "Joseph Smith was a fraud, a con man and a pedophile. Anyone who believes he was a prophet is a complete moron who shouldn't be let out of the house without adult supervision."

Now, there's the DISHONEST position, which goes like this.

"Yeah, I know Mormons are loons, but I just hate the black guy so much, even when he puts in policies I used to be for, I'll vote for him."

I mean, if you aren't checking in with the local Mormon temple asking about your own set of magic undies, you are taking the intellectually dishonest position...

You are one of the biggest Libtards on the website.

NO, I'm just not subscribing to the crazy that's taken over the GOP in the last decade.

The one that's cause you to lose 4 out of the last five Presidential elections.

You are a Bolshevist on every issue, yet pertend to be a moderate.

Lots and lots of libtards do that.

Fail.

Nooo, the problem is, today, Eisenhower, Nixon and even Reagan would be "Bolshevists" by the bizarre standards you guys set.

I mean, shit, Reagan gave 3 million illegals AMNESTY, appointed liberal justices to SCOTUS, etc.

The real Reagan (not the pretend one you all worship) would be ostracized like Dick Lugar and Arlen Spectre were.

It was never an issue of his "Wealth".
It's an issue of how he got his wealth and how he used it to screw working people.

And when people hear about the sleazy actions of Bane, they generally are less inclined to like Romney.

He looks like the guy who laid off your dad.

It's always been an issue about his wealth, you're to afraid to admit it...

:eusa_boohoo: :eusa_boohoo: :eusa_boohoo:

There are only two intellectually honest positions to take towards Mormonism.

1) "Joseph Smith was a Prophet Speaking God's Own Truth! Where do I sign up for my own set of Magic Underwear!"

2) "Joseph Smith was a fraud, a con man and a pedophile. Anyone who believes he was a prophet is a complete moron who shouldn't be let out of the house without adult supervision."

Now, there's the DISHONEST position, which goes like this.

"Yeah, I know Mormons are loons, but I just hate the black guy so much, even when he puts in policies I used to be for, I'll vote for him."

I mean, if you aren't checking in with the local Mormon temple asking about your own set of magic undies, you are taking the intellectually dishonest position...

Says who, you? You're a fucking moron. I know a few Mormons and to a person, they're honest, decent and hardworking people.

Go peddle your hatred elsewhere asswipe.

wonder why Cons were so obsessed with John kerry for being rich and with his money and his and teresa heinz's tax returns?

that was different because he was a democrat.

10 bucks says the OP made an issue out of it back in the day. Seeing how she is tabloid trash.

Whoooooooooo hoooooooooo! :lol: All that effort to malign Romney for being successful has freaking failed.

Check it out especially the independents. Somewhere tonight Axelrod is crying. :eusa_boohoo:

Gallup: Majority Say Romney’s Wealth Won’t Affect Their Vote

Thursday, 12 Jul 2012 09:59 AM

By Newsmax Wires

An overwhelming majority of voters – 75 percent – say that Mitt Romney’s $200 million net worth makes no difference in their choice between him and President Barack Obama, according to a new Gallup poll.

Meanwhile, 20 percent of voters say Romney’s wealth makes them less likely to vote for him, and 4 percent say it makes them more likely to vote for him.

Breaking it down by party affiliation, among Republicans, 89 percent say Romney’s riches make no difference, 8 percent say they are a reason to vote for him, and 4 percent say they are a reason to vote against him. Among Democrats, 62 percent don’t care about Romney’s wealth, 37 percent say it’s a negative factor, and 1 percent say it’s positive.

The sentiment of independents may be most important, as they are likely to decide the election’s outcome. In this demographic 76 are indifferent to Romney’s wealth, 19 percent say it makes them less likely to vote for him, and 4 percent say it makes them more likely to vote for him.

Read more on Newsmax.com: Gallup: Majority Say Romney’s Wealth Won’t Affect Their Vote

It's not about being rich. It's about how you got that way. And why invest in foreign countries over America?

Get it?

Got it?

Good!

wonder why Cons were so obsessed with John kerry for being rich and with his money and his and teresa heinz's tax returns?

that was different because he was a democrat.

10 bucks says the OP made an issue out of it back in the day. Seeing how she is tabloid trash.

We weren't obsessed with his wife being rich. We took issue primarily with his shitty post Vietnam antics. We have no issues with rich people, just rich people who bash people for being rich... it's called hypocrisy.

It was never an issue of his "Wealth".
It's an issue of how he got his wealth and how he used it to screw working people.

And when people hear about the sleazy actions of Bane, they generally are less inclined to like Romney.

He looks like the guy who laid off your dad.

It's always been an issue about his wealth, you're to afraid to admit it...

:

NO, it's really about what he did with his wealth... Sorry, man.

Yet the founder of Staples is a big Romney supporter and has gone on record saying how important Romney was to Staples. He was on CNBC a few days ago.

So who are we to believe? A bigot so consumed by hate that he lies and distorts the man's record or the founder of the company?

Tough choice.

Joe does not want to talk about the dead companies Romney helped save.

Joe lives the Liberal Lie.

I name SPECIFIC companies.

You guys rarely do.

And usually, under scrutiny, they're not that impressive. Staples didn't become successful until AFTER Bane sold them.

Whoooooooooo hoooooooooo! :lol: All that effort to malign Romney for being successful has freaking failed.

Check it out especially the independents. Somewhere tonight Axelrod is crying. :eusa_boohoo:

Gallup: Majority Say Romney’s Wealth Won’t Affect Their Vote

Thursday, 12 Jul 2012 09:59 AM

By Newsmax Wires

An overwhelming majority of voters – 75 percent – say that Mitt Romney’s $200 million net worth makes no difference in their choice between him and President Barack Obama, according to a new Gallup poll.

Meanwhile, 20 percent of voters say Romney’s wealth makes them less likely to vote for him, and 4 percent say it makes them more likely to vote for him.

Breaking it down by party affiliation, among Republicans, 89 percent say Romney’s riches make no difference, 8 percent say they are a reason to vote for him, and 4 percent say they are a reason to vote against him. Among Democrats, 62 percent don’t care about Romney’s wealth, 37 percent say it’s a negative factor, and 1 percent say it’s positive.

The sentiment of independents may be most important, as they are likely to decide the election’s outcome. In this demographic 76 are indifferent to Romney’s wealth, 19 percent say it makes them less likely to vote for him, and 4 percent say it makes them more likely to vote for him.

Read more on Newsmax.com: Gallup: Majority Say Romney’s Wealth Won’t Affect Their Vote

It's not about being rich. It's about how you got that way. And why invest in foreign countries over America?

Get it?

Got it?

Good!

Yeah? Then why did President Barry kardashian invest in green companies like Swiss-Based Landis+Gyr? MapShare Finland? MapShare Denmark? The Melanoma Institute of Australia? New Zealand’s Connexionz? Italian Wind Turbine Manufacturers? Navistar For Electric Delivery Trucks That Are Manufactured In Coventry, England? India-Based Suzlon? Spain-Based Iberdrola Renewables?

The list goes on and on and on and on.

Forum List

Back