Class Warfare a Bust:Gallup 75% of voters don't care Romeny's rich

As has been explained to you ad nauseam - and believe me, any time I have to talk to you is nauseating - he isn't "revealing" his tax returns to you BECAUSE IT'S NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS. His millions aren't "hidden" anywhere from the people who have a right to know about them, ie. the IRS, not you. Only dipshits living from paycheck to paycheck believe investing money in other countries is somehow "hiding" the money.
Au contraire, Cactus ****, those of us who don't reflexively swallow every load the rich spew out understand how parasites like French Mitt shift the tax burden onto all those "dipshits living paycheck to paycheck" ,aka, the majority of Americans. Your commitment to democracy is matched only by your worship for rich-bitch draft dodgers who turned a bright shade of Dick Cheney-yellow when it was Vietnam time.

In the immortal words of Pat Tillman's dad..."Fuck you and yours."

Yes, I can see how deeply you "understand" it by the way you flatly refuse to explain it to anyone else. All you do is spew blank, vague accusations at Mitt Romney. I have yet to see ANY explanation of EXACTLY what he's done wrong, let alone any PROOF that he's done something wrong.

You just "know" that Romney is "shifting the tax burden" to you, never mind that you most likely don't pay any federal income tax and the idea of you having any investments to pay capital gains taxes on is just ludicrous.

Oh, and you "know" that Romney "dodged the draft", too, despite having no evidence that
Romney was ever even sent a draft notice, much less "dodged" it. Oh, I know, I know. To leftists, any non-Democrat who didn't serve in Vietnam is automatically a "draft dodger". I have no doubt that if I was running for President right now, you'd accuse me of "dodging the draft" by cleverly manipulating things so that I'd be too young to go to Vietnam. Fiendishly cunning Republican ploy, that born-too-late thing! :rolleyes:
Almost as cunning as being born too stupid which you have no trouble proving with every post.

Maybe you can remember how many tours you've served in Iraq or Afghanistan? If the answer is four that equals the number of deferments Romney received beginning in his freshman year at Stanford.

That would be the same year Mitt was photographed protesting the anti-war protestors on campus.
Obviously, being the first one out of the helicopter in a hot LZ wasn't Mitt's first choice anymore than it was for Cheney, Bush, Clinton, and Reagan.(I didn't vote for any of them...you?)

You managed to get one right about my federal income taxes.
I don't pay anything on $639/month SSA or $176 in foodstamps.
Maybe Paul Ryan has a solution that ignores the 43% of Americans who have less than $10,000 saved for retirement?

Finally, wouldn't ANY explanation of EXACTLY what Mitt's done wrong let along any PROOF first require an examination of Mitt's tax returns? Obviously you're fine with a rich-bitch, draft/tax-dodging shit heel in the White House, others may have slightly higher standards.

You hating Mormons is no different than someone hating blacks.

No, it isn't.

There isn't a "black" belief. There isn't a black lie they all subscribe to.

But every Mormon believes Joseph Smith was a prophet and God wanted him to fuck little girls.

Every Mormon believes dark skin is a curse from God. It's in their bible.

Every Mormon believes that all other religions are an "abomination" and "of the devil".

Which makes them contemptable.

You hating Mormons is no different than someone hating blacks.

No, it isn't.

There isn't a "black" belief. There isn't a black lie they all subscribe to.

But every Mormon believes Joseph Smith was a prophet and God wanted him to fuck little girls.

Every Mormon believes dark skin is a curse from God. It's in their bible.

Every Mormon believes that all other religions are an "abomination" and "of the devil".

Which makes them contemptable.

You discriminate against individuals based on the stereotypes of a group. That makes you a bigot. It's no different.

If someone came on here and said that Jews screwed him 30 years ago, they read the Talmud and thought it was crazy, then said that Jews are evil and refused to do business with them, people would say he was a prejudiced bigot.

Same with someone who says the same thing about Mormons.

Au contraire, Cactus ****, those of us who don't reflexively swallow every load the rich spew out understand how parasites like French Mitt shift the tax burden onto all those "dipshits living paycheck to paycheck" ,aka, the majority of Americans. Your commitment to democracy is matched only by your worship for rich-bitch draft dodgers who turned a bright shade of Dick Cheney-yellow when it was Vietnam time.

In the immortal words of Pat Tillman's dad..."Fuck you and yours."

Yes, I can see how deeply you "understand" it by the way you flatly refuse to explain it to anyone else. All you do is spew blank, vague accusations at Mitt Romney. I have yet to see ANY explanation of EXACTLY what he's done wrong, let alone any PROOF that he's done something wrong.

You just "know" that Romney is "shifting the tax burden" to you, never mind that you most likely don't pay any federal income tax and the idea of you having any investments to pay capital gains taxes on is just ludicrous.

Oh, and you "know" that Romney "dodged the draft", too, despite having no evidence that
Romney was ever even sent a draft notice, much less "dodged" it. Oh, I know, I know. To leftists, any non-Democrat who didn't serve in Vietnam is automatically a "draft dodger". I have no doubt that if I was running for President right now, you'd accuse me of "dodging the draft" by cleverly manipulating things so that I'd be too young to go to Vietnam. Fiendishly cunning Republican ploy, that born-too-late thing! :rolleyes:
Almost as cunning as being born too stupid which you have no trouble proving with every post.

Maybe you can remember how many tours you've served in Iraq or Afghanistan? If the answer is four that equals the number of deferments Romney received beginning in his freshman year at Stanford.

That would be the same year Mitt was photographed protesting the anti-war protestors on campus.
Obviously, being the first one out of the helicopter in a hot LZ wasn't Mitt's first choice anymore than it was for Cheney, Bush, Clinton, and Reagan.(I didn't vote for any of them...you?)

Maybe Paul Ryan has a solution that ignores the 43% of Americans who have less than $10,000 saved for retirement?

Finally, wouldn't ANY explanation of EXACTLY what Mitt's done wrong let along any PROOF first require an examination of Mitt's tax returns? Obviously you're fine with a rich-bitch, draft/tax-dodging shit heel in the White House, others may have slightly higher standards.

Look up "draft dodger", shitforbrains. I promise you, it doesn't mean "someone who uses legal deferments". :slap: And if you're looking to be congratulated for excoriating someone for using legal ways and means that are there TO be used, while giving passes to people who ignore the law, you need to be talking to a liberal.

Furthermore, disabuse yourself of the notion that I give enough of a shit about you to want to hear details about your pitiful existence. I already guessed you were a leech on society; I don't need to hear the exact amounts.

Finally, if the IRS has not found anything about his tax returns to require an audit, let alone bringing charges, what the fuck makes you think YOU are going to? And why doesn't the IRS constitute an acceptable authority for you on the subject?

Look up "draft dodger", shitforbrains. I promise you, it doesn't mean "someone who uses legal deferments". :slap: And if you're looking to be congratulated for excoriating someone for using legal ways and means that are there TO be used, while giving passes to people who ignore the law, you need to be talking to a liberal.

Furthermore, disabuse yourself of the notion that I give enough of a shit about you to want to hear details about your pitiful existence. I already guessed you were a leech on society; I don't need to hear the exact amounts.

Finally, if the IRS has not found anything about his tax returns to require an audit, let alone bringing charges, what the fuck makes you think YOU are going to? And why doesn't the IRS constitute an acceptable authority for you on the subject?
Draft dodger means anyone too chicken-shit to fight in any war he or she supports.
Tell us again how many tours you've pulled, or are you still preoccupied with finding the next rich dick to suck?
The fact that some AIDs saturated slut doesn't give a shit about my life tells me I'm doing something right.
If the IRS hasn't found any irregularities in French Mitt's taxes, why is he afraid of making them public? Possibly some Panamanian drug money connections to Bain Capital?
Keep talking... no regressive on this board does a better job of putting the "****" in cuntservative.

Forum List

Back